[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living out of a van

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mu9zbduUCQ1r6qr6eo1_1280.jpg (175KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu9zbduUCQ1r6qr6eo1_1280.jpg
175KB, 1000x664px
Would you ever consider living out of your car or van?
Its inevitable that your parents will die eventually, or they'll get sick of your NEET ways and kick you to the curb. Western civilization has culled anything resembling family loyalty from its cultural hemisphere, so don't doubt the prospect of freezing to death or dying of heatstroke on the side of the road at some point.
You need a plan B, which is where vans, large SUV's, old school buses, and larger cars come in. You can easily get a used van for $2000 (save your handouts, allowence, etc) and with an extra $1000 you can add cabinets, windows, a bed, buy a generator, and generally have a mobile neetstation that can keep you alive when your parents tell you they need time alone. You can even go on adventures from the comfort of your own room.
I'm considering getting an old Westfalia so I can finally go on adventures around the US and overcome my anxieties. I'm a 28 year old NEET and my dad has been getting angry at me more and more lately, so I figure its about time to prepare.
>>
>>37825122
I think homelessness in general is a robot problem, but a lot of younger members of this board won't realize it until later in life.
>>
>>37825122
I would get a Van at minimal. Car is too small for any long term staying. A small mobile home that can fit in a parking lot is ideal. Or a larger RV will be a lot comfier but harder to travel with. A truck with a trailer attachment would work out good too so you can tow it, park it somewhere then drive around using the truck. But then you would have to pay trailer parking fees in a camp or something or find spots where its free to park. If you go minimal a van with a small seperate toliet and shower is good. then all you need is a bed inside and storage. Not having a bathroom or having an open air bathroom would suck, you want somehwere to shit and pee without having to leave and you dont want to live in the same small space you shit in so a seperate door and compartment with a ventilation fan going out from the roof is ideal.

Flattering dick pic angle size to make it look longer aside, a setup like would be ideal for me.
Small enough to fit in parking spaces, big enough for a seperate bathroom and small kitchen. Just need a decent laptop to replace my desktop for space and it would be perfect.
>>
>>37825122
>Westfalia
Just looked these up. They're good if you do it on the budget and have a reliable gym to shit and shower or for a road trip. Long term living like more than a year or two would go for a used van with a bathroom.
>>
Sounds pretty comfy but I don't know if I could handle the loneliness
Could go either way
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.