[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a passport?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1495781895852.png (31KB, 225x153px) Image search: [Google]
1495781895852.png
31KB, 225x153px
How do I get a passport?
>>
>>37824343
Register for one, dumbass.
>>
if you live in america just go apply in the post office, shit is over 200 dollars though and if you dont get expedited it takes forever to get
>>
>>37824343
you have to go to Passport to get the pass-port
so you can travel through the Pass Port gates (tm)
duhhh.
>>
>>37824371
>if you live in america just go apply in the post office, shit is over 200 dollars though and if you dont get expedited it takes forever to get

is there any cheaper way to get one?
>>
>>37824440
buy one from an illegal goods salesman
if you have connections to one though, you're a normie and need to fuck off
>>
>>37824440
no because you are entered into a database of people with permission to leave the country, if you are not in this database then you cannot leave the country

unless you are some kind of blackhat hacker who can forge his name in this database then maybe but other than that fake passports are for pure aesthetic purposes only (like a fake ID for different countries)
you can still apply for one and pay the regular fee, just dont expect to get it within a month

if you are just trying to leave the country just go to the dmv and get a enhanced license, i think they let you go into mexico and canada with them and its cheaper than a passport
>>
>>37824543
yeah but what if I want to get the fuck off this continent but don't want to pay for a passport
>>
>>37824586
How do you plan to leave if you can't afford a passport? The actual price for a new passport isn't that bad, but the process is kind of hard.

You need multiple IDs, and other forms of identification to prove who you are (bank statements, medical records, photo, etc). You need a reason for travel and you'll have to wait about 6 weeks to get it unless you pay extra money ($565ish) to speed up the process. I got a one-way passport mailed to me for about $755 or something.
>>
>>37824586
then you are gonna be stuck here because there is no other way unless you try bulding a boat and sailing across the ocean, but you are likely to either get picked up by the coast guard or whoever the neighboring country is

>>37824679
where do you live where passports are that expensive? i paid like 250 USD for mine and expedited i got my card and my book within 2 weeks
>>
>>37824586
umm, if ur in europe u can walk or drive straight until u hit africa or asia

same with usa, buy a personal boat and straight up just sail away

ffs ya'll are retarded
>>
>>37824763
I got mine in one day, that's what the price was for. They get your passport in your hands in less than 24 hours. It's typically done by private companies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.