[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up? I have nothing in my bio

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1060.png (157KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.png
157KB, 750x1334px
Did I fuck up? I have nothing in my bio
>>
Yeah probably, did she ghost you? If not then you should bant better
>>
>>37824020
Look at your responses. Do you really even need to ask? Jesus, you're autistic
>>
>>37824020
>I see no need for it

pretty autistic phrasing there OP. What kind of person are you trying to come across as, some kind of deep intellectual?
>>
You're an idiot and I can tell you why. That girl actually seemed to initiate texts with you, which is rare as shit as more often than not they want you to initiate every conversation with them. Good job she must have really liked you.
>>
>>37824020
>next time you're on me

why are you trying to hint so hard at sex like this? jesus christ OP get a fucking grip. You're like a middle schooler man
>>
>>37824124
yeah lol
she asks how youre doing and you say HAHA SEX LOL then follow it up with some intellectual bullshit
wonder where you went wrong mate
>>
>>37824020
is this from tinder?
>>
>>37824275
It's probably Bumble
>>
the fuck are you guys talking about, it's obviously a bot
>>
>>37824296
what's Bumble?
>>
Most people feel very uncomfortable when you straight up tell them you want to fuck them. Yes, even whores from dating sites.
>>
>>37824312
It's like a Sadie Hawkins version of Tinder, girls ask guys out
>>
>>37824020
You're fucked, anonie. Masked men will enter your house and rape you in 3...2...1.
>>
Don't listen to these autists, that was pretty alpha, anon.

You faggots need to realise that not all grills you meet on tinder are just gonna spread their legs and fuck you the same day you meet them.
>>
>>37824414
isn't that the whole point of tinder?
>>
>>37824020
e-girl farmer here, how i would have replied:

aloha papi ^^

nm :o

doing good :D how was ur sleep? (till now was meh but your route here is real low percentage but works well vs some players, need more reads, as played:)

n.n what would it need? :P (here you really fucking punted, i can't imagine this working ever on anybody)

although my strats are generally for more casual girls. depending on who this is you might want to adjust, like cut out the emojis for smilies and more "charming adult" wording. usually try to mimic their grammar/punctuation/structure etc.

gl gl
>>
>>37824453
misread 2nd text as a whats up, the how ru is really variable though so not much advice for this one
>>
>>37824453
I don't understand anything you're trying to say in this post, retard.
>>
File: IMG_1061.png (172KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_1061.png
172KB, 750x1334px
New one. Why am I cool guys?
>>
Bumping buscuits
>>
>>37825090
>meet me and find out
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.