[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self improvement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 7b9.png (671KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
7b9.png
671KB, 497x732px
Who here /trying to improve/?

Got kinda bored of being a NEET failure all my life. I don't like the decisions I took or the things I did and didn't do. Already at age 24, jsut barely finished HS and then did nothing afterwards and I don't feel i've lived my life at all. Trying to draw more, learning how to program, trying to atleast go out a couple times / week. Want to try and work something with it if possible. If it wont be, i'll want to find a new area to focus on. If i'll have to spend another year of being a NEET without a plan, i'm going to lose it.

Any advice on how to keep a schedule and just work on something? Right now it's either 18 hours of work for a week or two and then a couple weeks of nothing.
>>
File: m.778968c3.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
m.778968c3.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>>37823376
Every time I've tried climbing out of the hole of NEETdom, the monotony of doing the same shit every day ends up demotivating me until I'm back to spending my entire day on /r9k/. This aversion towards self-improvement is debilitating desu
>>
Isn't it funny how fast time goes by when you're 18+ and launched into the real world except you fail to launch and end up a fully grown adult male living like a teenager in his parents house, meanwhile millions of others your age have already established their own careers, families, homes etc.

Makes you feel like shit doesn't it? What's worse is that time is ticking, you're only going to get older and uglier, it will just to get harder and harder to ever achieve anything the longer you stay in the rut.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahah life's is bitch for everyone, difference is your life is a bitch from the start, instead of the end. It doesn't get better, it only gets worse.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.