[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>even killers and degenerate junkies get laid but not you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mudt41Ab0R1s4a3euo2_1280.png (686KB, 967x606px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mudt41Ab0R1s4a3euo2_1280.png
686KB, 967x606px
>even killers and degenerate junkies get laid but not you
>>
>>37823252
Well, have you thought that maybe getting laid is degenerate behavior?
>>
>>37823311
>have you thought that maybe getting laid is degenerate behavior?
stop falling for /pol/ memes so fucking hard, anon, it's really sad.
>>
thanks, asshole. that reminder is really helpful
>>
>>37823357
>waa why do degenerates participate in degenerate behavior

Imbecile.
>>
File: 1w2432556433.png (1MB, 1622x847px) Image search: [Google]
1w2432556433.png
1MB, 1622x847px
>>37823252
>abusive boyfriends get girlfriends
>rapists get girlfriends
>convicts get girlfriends
>girls choose to fuck dogs over you
>girls choose to be beaten and abused and raped by chad rather than even talk to you
>>
>>37823542
maybe it's too late for you, just go back to your containment board.
>>
File: 1488585116411.jpg (47KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1488585116411.jpg
47KB, 453x604px
My younger brother is a killer degenerate who works an an enforcer for the Sinaloa cartel.

Last year he literally cucked me I fucking hope he dies or spends the rest of his life in prison. I hate being a shitskin autist khv but my brother (who should have the same genes) is a fucking hyper aggressive turbo mexican chad.

Women want degenerate men. Violence turns them on.
>>
>>37823641
Fuck off. You sound like a massive beta cucklord.
>>
>>37823693
Lol how did he cuck you?
>>
>>37824061
You sound like a beta virgin who pretends that everything he can't get because he's a socially inept failure is degenerate.
>>
>>37823252
>there's some lonely alcoholic asshole out there who spends all day on 4chan and who would be perfect for you but it will never actually happen
>they probably hate themselves and think they're sooo uncool because normalfags tell them to think that they're uncool but you would probably think that they're not uncool
My mind is a prison, OP. I can't escape it.
>>
>>37824136
He fucked my oneitis, knowing fully well that I had a crush on her. All because I ratted him out to our mom.

I hate him. I don't care if we're blood-related anymore. I've called the police on him anonymously, but mexican police are too corrupt to do shit. I fucking wish something terrible would happen to him.
>>
>>37823252
The only thing that creeps women out in a man is not being able to attract other women. You would think they are repulsed by warning signs that suggest being a child abuser or a serial killer, but no. They can be explicitly aware that a man possesses those traits and it won't matter one iota to a large percentage of women if they find something about him attractive. They may even be attracted to the danger. But if you have a boring personality, a weak chin, incapability of experiencing confidence, and are socially inept and nervous to an extreme degree women will find you creepy and avoid you like the plague.
>>
>>37823693
Why don't you borrow an ak47 and do something to him yourself?
>>
>>37824169
Fuck off degenerate. Go advocate your immorality elsewhere.
>>
>>37824476
personality is a meme to keep rejecting guys like you, all it does is make you put effort into improving yourself but at the same time roastis do jack shit and just wait till you can buy them more expensive stuff but in return you still get jack shit, even if you imrpove your personality or whatever, this is true wen said just be yourself, that's it, if you're ugly or fucked up be that and accept the fact you're not gonna get any or just pay hookers
>>
>>37824993
Cause he'll fucking kill me. I cant beat him in a fight and i dont know how to use weapons well how the fuck do you think thats gonna turn out for me?
>>
>>37825066
Go be underage somewhere else, you cuckservative faggot.
>>
>>37824169
You sound like an R-selected nigger.
>>
>>37825513
You sound like someone who thinks that saying nigger is some sort of a revolutionary act because you saw other underage kids on /pol/ do it. Quite pathetic, honestly. Grow up.
>>
>>37825549
>beta
>virgin
>degenerate
>all 4chan memewords
Uhhh ok
Not that anon btw
>>
>>37824238
Keep sending tips
>>
>>37825642
Itll be a waste of time. Police here are cucks
>>
>>37825287
Jeez, no wonder you got cucked.
>>
>>37826384
Hey fuck you dude. Im a nice guy with no criminal background who is focusing on his education.

The smart choice would be to choose me over a criminal but women are fucking stupid and like violent scum more. THAT is why I got cucked.
>>
>>37826420
>Im a nice guy
Ayyy there it is!

You're so nice that you want to kill your brother. omg what a nice guy you are ;-; in fact too nice and these FUCKING WHORES who fuck people you don't like can't see it.
>>
>>37826454
Im a much nicer guy compared to someone who kills for the cartel. My brother didnt even finish highschool.

Im not trying to invoke the "nice guy" meme but my oneitis was seriously interested in me before my bro got mad at me and fucked her and even showed me a pic of her naked lickjng his dick and threatened to kill me.

Yeah he's a much nicer guy. She made the right choice in choosing him amirite?
>>
>>37823252
>le just world fallacy
muted for two whole seconds for this post
>>
>>37826512
If she fucked your brother just after meeting him then is a slut
>>
>>37826572
She knew him before sorta but yeah she is a slut roastie following basic primitive instincts which just proves my point

Roasties are attracted to violent men.
>>
>>37826596
To elaborate roasties' mindset is like this

Violent and evil, but confident and handsome guy will always be superior to a non-violent but not so confident or attractive.

Women are like monkeys.
>>
>>37824061
>massive beta cucklord

How to spot the virgin 101
>>
>a rapist has had more sex than yoi
>>
File: 2a641e7143ae46cc87d7da4962236.jpg (331KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
2a641e7143ae46cc87d7da4962236.jpg
331KB, 800x1203px
>>37825549
You think quoting "nigger" to prove that you are a revolutionary who fights racism, by debating another white folk with "nigger" in order to gain the upper hand of the audience, and you're probably just a wigger.
>>
>>37826950
>You think quoting "nigger" to prove that you are a revolutionary who fights racism
Actually, I couldn't care less about racism since I'm white. But I absolutely despise conservatives and people who browse /pol/ and use meme words like "degenerate" and "ethnonationalist." They think they're smart and rational, but they're just kids falling for the meme who were brainwashed into thinking that world is falling apart because of some flavour of the month boogeyman.
>>
>>37825746
No they're not. They're probably reasonably cautious. Keep sending tips. You don't owe your brother any loyalty, he puts your family at risk joining a cartel. That brought you and your mom enemies that would hurt you just to hurt him. It wouldn't hurt him either.
>>
>>37826596
you are a fag, you duty as male is to be violent if cannot do that then you are useless and the kind of pussy thats hides behind the law as a good priest
>>
>>37823252
>there are animals getting more human pussy than you
>>
>>37826596
maybe you are just boring and stupid
>>
>>37828006
those must be some exceptional animals.
>>
>>37827666
Trips tell the truth. I shall keep sending tips to the police. I know a for a fact tge name of someone he has killed. Ive called like 2 times before and they even have an anti crime hotline here in mexico to call for cartel related or gang problems. But i kept getting put on hold for hours and never talked to anyone

I hope justice hits him hard. I just wanna visit him in prison and mayve spit in his face just for being a dick about fucking my oneitis. He even had to show mw pictures i hope he rots
>>37827977
>duty as a male is to be violent
nigger spotted.
>>
>>37828401
>spic
Fuck off Jose you have no right to call anyone a nigger you subhuman piece of shit. I hope the cartel murders your entire family
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.