[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that LSD is the true robots drug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 33

File: tumblr_mxlqqb88wm1smbf1ao1_500.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxlqqb88wm1smbf1ao1_500.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
Reminder that LSD is the true robots drug
>>
>>37821304
>drugs
>robot
drugs are for normalshits that "want to explore their minds"
>>
are mushrooms too intense for you? lel
>>
>>37821330
So... you're just going to be a loser NEET, nested in your basement for the rest, and you won't even give a try to drugs, not even the ones that are as harmless as LSD?
God, you guys are the worst at life.
>>
lsd is amazing. It opened my mind and gave me a sense of purpose
>>
>>37821556
opposite for me orgnly
>>
>>37821348
Mushrooms are baby's first hard drug. All of my lsd trips have been much more intense than my shroom trips
>>
>>37821732
>>37821348
Mushrooms and lsd are both easy trips

Try 2c-e if you're not a pussy
>>
>>37821304
True robots don't go outside or have money to buy drugs.
>>
>>37821304
LSD is the easiest way to satori. It's also fun as shit
>>37821348
Lol I've done them both and LSD is way more intense
>>37822095
I'm looking for 2c-b but it's hard to find psychedelics in general in my area. I have to drive 90 minutes just to get some shrooms.
>>
>>37821304

So, what does it feel like tripping on LSD? I'm planning on getting some soon.
>>
>>37821732
>>37822095
>x is more strong than y
it's like you idiots don't understand comparative dosages
>>
>>37821304
>drugs
die degenerate
>>
>>37822193
UHH BUT COFFEE... UHHH ALCOHOL! YOU DO DRUGS TOO! LIKE TYLENOL! Y-you're just, like, a hypocrite, man! *coughs weed smoke everywhere*
>>
>>37822193

>/r9k/
>calling anyone degenerate
>>
>>37822151
It feels like being acended beyond your body.
>>
>>37822296

Interesting. I heard it changes the way people thinks, but that sounds like exaggeration.
>>
>>37821348
Shrooms are really hard to get around here for some reason.
>>
>>37822337
It will make you more insightful but it doesn't actually interfere with your brain processes. I find it easier to interact with sober people on acid than I even do stoned
>>
File: 1459136298554.jpg (21KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1459136298554.jpg
21KB, 640x426px
>>37822337
>Interesting. I heard it changes the way people thinks, but that sounds like exaggeration.
lol what? what the fuck do you think psychedelic drugs do, if not change how you think?
do you have any idea what LSD is?
>>
Don't do lsd, it'll fuck you up
>>
>>37822151
First and foremost be safe. If it's your first time only take 1 tab to see if you like the feeling. If it is bitter or tastes chemical-y throw it out, it's not LSD. Don't plan on sticking to a schedule but have things around you to do in case you need something to focus on.

Once you drop the acid it will take about an hour to kick in. You'll start by feeling like you have a strange high (imo it's more comparable to being drunk than high). It will become harder to hold conversation, everything will seem intense and meaningful. On low doses colors will seem vibrant, on high doses you may see changing colors or fractals. Solving problems you've been worrying about will seem easier. You'll have lots of energy and probably want to go outside. You won't be able to read or follow stories. You'll get confused very easily. If you have a tripsitter ask them to make decisions for you. If you have to make decisions for yourself you'll become very confused and even angry. After 6ish hours of this you'll start to come down. You'll probably feel burnt out mentally and physically. The next 18ish hours will be a less intense version of everything you've been feelings so far. In my experience you won't be able to sleep for 20-24 hours after you drop the acid. The next day you may feel depressed or disorientated as your brain is trying to figure out what normal is.
>>
having the connections to buy drugs makes you a normie
>>
>>37822477
maybe it will maybe it won't
>>37822501
>what is deepweb
>what are legal analogues
don't say dumb shit anon
>>
>>37822269
You just said a true thing as if it weren't true. Your entire life experience is a bunch of chemicals bouncing back and forth in your brain, why do you think it's "degenerate" to introduce another harmless chemical into that mix?
>>
>>37822493
I have dropped 4 times and disagree with everything after the first paragraph.
>>
Where to buy Legal Analogue of LSD?
>>
>>37821304
used to have a dealer but he moved away. I've been thinking of buying 1p-lsd online. Have any anons had any experience with this?
>>
>>37821409
Put a cork in it normie.
>>
>>37821348
>bought $80 worth of shrooms
>ate half the bag
>didn't even feel anything except a little elated
What a rip
>>
>>37821304
Please be really fucking careful with this stuff robots
You can go to a really bad place if you're in the wrong state of mind and physical location
t. guy who had my first bad trip yesterday
>>
>>37822614
>tripfag
>can't use google
fuck off
>>
I would like to try but I don't know where to buy
>>
>>37822589
Well then don't expect to drop many more times
>>
Pretty sure it made me more open to suicide than before. Since doing It I can't help but feel that no matter where I go or what I do, none of it will matter since It will always be me, and that I'll always be depressed and anxious wherever I am in life.
Also had pretty major derealisation since doing it which has exacerbated everything negative in my life already and has led to almost daily panic attacks.
I wouldn't recommend it to people with underlying mental conditions but for most people I know who have tried it have had a wonderful time on it.
>>
Which differences are noticable from 75ug to 200 ug?
>>
>>37822742
at 75ug you will probably feel good and kind of light, confused, contemplative
at 100ug you will trip
at 150ug you will trip hard
at 200ug you will completely lose your grip on reality and be entirely at the mercy of your surroundings and state of mind
>>
>>37822589
>>37822725
My bad I thought you said you disagree with everything in the first paragraph. What are your trips like?
>>
>>37822151
>Serious body high: tingling throughout limbs and a physical euphoria.
>Increased energy and stamina.
Mental effects are fairly different for everyone but these are fairly consistent:
>racing thoughts
>inability to hold on to one thought coherently, if you can hold on it will likely be in a "loop" where you keep repeating the same point
>finding patterns where there are realistically none to be found
>increased likelihood to believe things are "meaningful"
>>
>>37822843
First of all shorter than what you are describing. Only one of my trips lasted more than 12 hours and it was because I deliberately wasn't sleeping for 24. I also have no issue reading or making decisions. In fact my mind is usually pretty clear on acid. Especially after the come up, which is about 4 hours for me, not 6.

I also have never felt burnt out on lsd. I may have been grumpy the next day, but never like a full depression.
>>
>>37822833
I disagree. 200 micrograms can be completely manageable, except maybe at the extreme peak if you have a weak psyche (it's OK, my psyche is weak too). You don't really lose complete grip on reality before you get up into the 500 and 600 range, and if you want to circle around again, double that for 1200. I did 1300 once and I lost my grip on the foundations of reality itself, but it was OK because I thought that was completely normal...

200 can give you quite a trip, indeed. I would maybe even go as far as to say 200-300 is the sweet-spot for "tripping" and philosophizing.
>>
>>37822833
If you have a low natural tolerance then yeah but I took somewhere between 300 and 400 ug's and didn't break into ego death. My average trip is about 200ugs
>>
>>37822833
>>37822742
Pffft. 200 is cakewalk. I tripped 200 my second time from 50 and it was great.

>>37822742
>Which differences are noticable from 75ug to 200 ug?
Expect much much more intense visuals.
>>
>>37822687
greentext pls anon
bloxx
>>
>>37822957
Preface to any greentext trip story:

Everyone's trip is different. Bad trips are surprisingly easy to avoid as long as you are a strong willed person. If you have never tripped before, don't think bad trips are the norm.
>>
>>37822921
Tell us more about the 1300ug trip
>>
>>37822589
I have dropped 8 times and agree with everything except the last part about not being able to sleep for a whole day
>>
>>37821304
Who else here /seasoned tripper/?

>done acid 6 or 7 times
>highest dose was 1200ug
>went for a walk through town on my comedown to smoke weed in the park and eat my sammiches

Done a few others tryptamines and shrooms. Plan on candyflipping for the first time soon.
>>
>>37821409
where do u even get lsd? from a friend? fucking normalfaggots
>>
>>37822687
Do tell, friend
Origami originally
>>
>>37822687
Yea this, is there anything besides thorazine that can end a trip? I know alcohol reduces the effects (and also just helps with anxiety if you're getting anxious). I've never had a bad trip nor do I worry about them but it's good to know.
>>
>>37823039
From your weed dealers connections
>>
>>37822957
>friend acquires 400ug of acid
>eat 200 on the way to where we were gonna trip: the beach
>friend decides after I already took it that he's gonna save the rest to do with his girlfriend
>arrive at beach, begin to trip
>manageable for a while, feel good, light, happy, enjoy scenery
>other friend arrives
>starts doing jokey shit and fucking with me as I begin to seriously drift away from reality
>tells me he's actually been on acid every time I've seen him since we've met
>makes me look in his eyes for like 30 seconds
>freak the fuck out and become convinced that both of my friends are involved in some kind of MKULTRA conspiracy to destroy my mind
>try to keep my composure, worried I'm going to say something friendship-ruining because of the drug
>we get in my car and start driving to new spots
>the back seat feels like a prison, my friends are guards
>make a lot of conspiracy-like connections that aren't really there
>all of my perception is altered massively
>converse with friends
>their words are warped into evil paranoid shit that they aren't actually saying
>all the random people I see around are two dimensional and seem to be running on a script like sonic '06 npcs
>grab my phone and make the mistake of putting on "steroids" by death grips for some fucking reason
>can clearly hear every word of the music, really take all of the nihilistic self hating drug frenzy lyrics into my mind and entirely lose it
Read the lyrics of that shit, they're burned into my psyche
>basically have a paraniod hell trip for several hours after that, really scary things happening, feel very alone
>get home eventually and lay in bed for five or six hours in the dark while my blankets morph into all consuming tetsuo monsters of teeth and flesh
>start repeating "it will all be over soon" to myself until I fall asleep
>>
>>37821732
you didnt do enough shrooms then, or they were total shit
>>
>>37823039
you can literally buy the shit online
its cheaper and better quality than the shit your 'friends' will sell you
stop being so goddamned helpless
>>
>>37823613
no thats pretty much the way it goes mate
you really arent supposed to take a huge amount of shrooms, an eighth tops for your first time.

8th of shrooms vs a tab of acid
tab is way more intense
if i wanna act like you, i could say you must get shit acid, dickhead
>>
>>37822657
yes you probably did get ripped off, sounds like u ate some portobello
>>
>>37823111
Xanax really helps to calm you down and can help end the trip, just having some around is quite soothing since you know if anything bad happens then you can end it
>>
>>37822991
Sure. I've told the story here before.

>meet up with friend from /r9k/ to drop acid
>decide to try a heroic dose, drop all I have and some of his, in total five tabs each (strong as fuck tabs) totalling around 1300 micrograms per person.
>I showed him the Madoka series in the weeks leading up to this, so we decided to watch Rebellion
>take the acid as we hit play on the movie
>get to the homu/mami fight, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVi_fs2oz3E) and I am starting to trip already
>I have seen the movie and I urge my friend to stop it because shit is getting too spooky
>too much for me
after this point the idea of time is getting a bit fuzzy, so my memory does too. this part I do remember clearly:
>be in his bedroom by myself (no idea what he was doing)
>look over his bed
>fucking sahara desert, sanddunes everywhere
>think nothing of it, it's just sanddunes in his bedroom after all.
>walk into kitchen
>I am in a savannah, to my left are mountainous sanddunes again
>this is completely normal in my mind
>grab beer because beer is nice (maybe I was thirsty because of sahara desert and savannas? I have no idea)
>walk into his livingroom with my beer and sit down in his comfy chair
>I am now in an office, in a skyskraper or something, about to give a very important announcement to a band of journalists
>it will solve all the worlds problems
>"WE WILL JUST REINSTATE SLAVERY, MAKE THE NIGGERS DO ALL THE WORK!"
I'm not even a racist.

We also wrestled because he thought I was going to rape his cat (he was also tripping balls) and I broke his glasses a bit. LSD is a hell of a drug, love it so much. I haven't done a heroic dose like that lately since it's not really as fun, but it's definitely something people should try.
>>
>>37823618
is 1p-lsd legit? apparently legal.
>>
>>37821304
reminder that i didnt need drugs to get laid or to have a job
>>
>>37823800
>he's proud of having a job
>>
File: 3a1.jpg (27KB, 480x421px)
3a1.jpg
27KB, 480x421px
>>37823775
God damn why is everything even close to LSD banned in this shithole
>>
>>37823800
Reminder that you'll never know the joy of cumming inside a girl while acid elevates your senses and makes you feel completely overwhelmed with love
>>
>>37823784
its legal in the sense that isnt LSD. its an analogue though and you can still get in trouble for that
>>
>>37823784
1P-LSD is great fun. I've never tried original LSD so I can't actually say how they compare but 1P-LSD is everything I imagine LSD is.
>>
File: 14978994723062051431204.jpg (1013KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14978994723062051431204.jpg
1013KB, 2560x1440px
>>37823403
btw I kept a notebook for some of it and here's the page of when it dropped off
>>
Eh true robots would get completely fucked by acid
>>
DXM is the true drug of robots, sorry op
>>
>>37823039
Deep web-Silk Road
>>
>>37823111
Yeah alcohol will really help with anxiety in psychedelic trip but it would last like half an hour. Then anxiety might kick even harder.
They say you can smoke weed. But its fine only if your psyche is strong 'cuase yeah it might reduce alertness but it also amplifies your trip.
>>
>>37823403
I feel sorry for you, anon. Totaly understand that feeling. Just in case, to calm you down, you should know: the world doesn't changed, you still have friends, all that was justa crazy trip, an awful fairytail which you should just left behind like an old book.
>>
>>37825522
I drink and smoke when I drip all the time, drinking evens out the high but shortens it, smoking 100% intensifies it.
>>
>>37821732
I've done both, don't underestimate shrooms they had me talking to the pasta-fettacini man and later I traveled through different dimensions on a quest to find god
>>
>>37825743
shrooms are instense but you can't do anything with them, it's more like a ride than an LSD trip is. what'd god say did he tell you to get gf
>>
>order a sheet of low dose gels off alphabay
>take 13
>decide to take out garbage while tripping
>throw out all the junk on my coffee table
>including all the assorted plastic baggies
>including the one with the other 87 hits
fuck
>>
>>37825169
This
Literally called "robotripping"
>>
>>37826026
haha i get it
i recommend 300mg dxm plus 300ug lsd plus an optional 300mg dph if you have the sanity to spare. my homie calls the mixture "DMZ" for some reason
>>
>>37823024
>Who else here /seasoned tripper/?
>>done acid 6 or 7 times
lol
>>
>>37821409
Alcohol, preferably malt liquor or something else cheap, is the robot drug because it's easily available at any store so you don't need any dealer or connections to get it.

Robots don't get to go to parties and meet people, robots don't get to have friends who aren't as socially stunted as they are, robots don't get to have the money to fuel any kind of addiction. In short robots don't have access to illicit substances.

You're a normalfag and should fuck off back to Twitter.
>>
>>37825679
thank you, this helped
>>
>>37826369
you can get acid mailed to your 1br apartment for fake internet money r-tard
>>
>>37826026
Do ketamine its in the same category but its way cleaner feeling and more intense.

Tho Dxm you can just get from random stores and most robots have no friends so that probably works best for them
>>
>>37821304
Very hard to acquire, require you to know people who take drugs regularly and are into that culture.
Is generally advised to be taken with other people around.
How the fuck could that ever be considered a robot drug you stupid cunt, I hope you get kicked in the throat.
>>
>>37821304
DMT is the only robot drug.
>>
>>37826767
How is DMT in any way robot? It makes you feel connected and in love with everyone.

>>37826750
read the thread idiot. You can get acid easily online, and I've never taken it with other people.
>>
>>37825966
Hahaha holy shit, sorry bro. That's why you always sequester whatever excess you have away before you drop, both so you don't chuck it and so you don't get the compulsion to take a fuckload while tripping.
>>
File: 1445209615307.png (439KB, 910x898px) Image search: [Google]
1445209615307.png
439KB, 910x898px
>>37822833
>200ug you will completely lose your grip on reality

What a pussy. I've taken 250ug before class and everything was fine

400ug+ is the real dosage where reality starts to bend, but even then you'll want more if you're trying to go for a mindfuck trip
>>
>Reminder that LSD is the true robots drug

True robots drug is DXM and other things you can buy OTC in pharmacy, because true robot doesn't have connections to buy illegal drugs.
>>
>>37822921
ive done 250 ug and 300 ug. both times i completely lost touch with reality for 2-3 hours at the peak of the trip. it probably depends on the person doing the drug, and the purity of the drug.
>>
>>37826791
Fuck me I meant DXM. I'm a retard.
>>
>>37823775
>"WE WILL JUST REINSTATE SLAVERY, MAKE THE NIGGERS DO ALL THE WORK!"

last time i tripped >>37826864 i had a nigger trip where the world 'nigger' turned into a white cartoony tornado, like the tasmanian devil, that flew around my head for 15 minutes as i laughed like a maniac.
>>
>>37826881
I'm not thinking of ecstasy, I've done DMT. And again, I reiterate, it makes you feel like you share the same beingness with everything else in the universe and that you're sublimely connected to every other consciousness, blah blah hippie stuff.
If the average robot took DMT they would be forced to reconsider their lives I think.
>>
>>37826924
well that stuff puts holes in your brain if you do it too often, that's probably why, anon
I still love it though
>>
I've been holding on to a 10 strip because I put this idea in my mind that its something bigger than it actually is. Should i really be worried? I'm thinking about starting with a half or 3/4 tab just to get the grounds and understand what it's like cause i dont wanna be overwhelmed. Good idea or no? Tabs are 100 ug btw
>>
>>37827005
yeah definitely start with a half or maybe one full tab, you can probably handle it. just make sure you have the perfect day all set up so you can be in a comfy environment alone with lots of space and nature to yourself, for 12 hours, good vibe music etc

I took 100ug by myself my first time and was wandering around a college campus on a saturday before my exams started, and it turned out well. Had only smoked weed before that
>>
>>37827005
do 1 tab if youre a beginner. i did 250 ug as a beginner and it was overwhelming.

and for the love of fucking god, don't be one of those "welp, this 1 tab didn't do anything, i'll just take 2 more" retards. if it doesn't do anything then DON'T TAKE ANYMORE THAT DAY because chances are it will do something and when it kicks in, it will floor you.
>>
>>37826999
Acid doesn't?
>>
>>37827005
100 ug is the PERFECT beginner amount. No more, no less.

Adjust dosage after your first trip
>>
>>37827005
It is big. Very big. Don't let that discourage you though. It is an intense drug but not one that is hard to handle.

Start with a single tab and get your bearings. I think you will be surprised at how different the drug is than you would expect
>>
>>37827071
acid doesn't do actual physical damage but it can obviously turn you into a weirdo.

DXM literally puts holes in your brain. Actually to be more accurate it puts holes in rat's brains, but they've never found DXM-produced holes in human brains, the studies are inconclusive. Look up Olney's lesions.
DXM also turns you much weirder than acid much faster. I've done it two days in a row and you can probably do it for months on end and be fine in the long-term, many people have gotten away with worse, but normally I'd stick to once a week max, to be safe.
>>
>>37827071
all does, lol

originlitagadhadhsfhasdffgasdf
>>
File: 1493926122913.png (623KB, 855x738px) Image search: [Google]
1493926122913.png
623KB, 855x738px
>>37827005
Yea I did 100ug for my first time alone and had a great time. Its up to you, if your worried just go half. I'll say though as long as your happy and ready to trip before you go in you should be good.

Also no matter what happens just remember nobody knows your tripping, the world isn't changing, your just on a drug and it will be over in 7 hours max.
>>
>>37827033
>>37827060
>>37827098
>>37827127
appreciate it guys
>>
File: d.png (82KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
82KB, 240x240px
>tfw constantly abuse xtc

I don't even care that I'm frying my brain. chase the dragon nigga.
>>
>>37827253
how often do you take it and in what context? I love taking it and going to the occasional techno/house set at the local club here. luckily those arent very often so it lets me spread my usage out.
>>
I've always wanted to try lsd but I don't know where to get that shit from
>>
>>37827310
perhaps if you read the thread you'd see that this issue has been brought up and resolved many many times
>>
File: 1491212655444.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491212655444.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>37825885
lol he told me time isn't real in the linear sense we think it is, the 'self' is an illusion, and god is energy or some hippy-granola bullshit
>>
>>37827129
>Olney's lesions
>meme symptoms
Someone on the internet told me that rodents have a substantially different method of processing ketamine & dextromethorphan, hence the lack of humans w olneys lesions

The big problem with doing it for days in a row is that the tolerance goes up so fast and you have to put up with so much more nausea to get to the fun plateaux
>>
>>37828514
see neat and all but whatcha gonna do with that info?? my acid deity usually tells me stuff like I want to take another writing class or I should call my mom later
>>
File: depepenalized.jpg (44KB, 915x915px) Image search: [Google]
depepenalized.jpg
44KB, 915x915px
>>37828758
you're right that's why I want to take psychedelics again, but I'm also scared to because that 1 mushroom trip was terrifying at times despite being profound, not to mention it fucked up my brain, I'm permanently depersonalized now
>>
>>37821409
drugs are for degenerate normies, fuck off
>>
>>37821304
>LSD is the true robots drug
>not DXM
DXM is THE robot drug
>>
>>37821304
>acid
kys degenerate "quantum consciousness" subhuman hippie trash
>>
>>37828901
dont worry it's not like anyone "feels like a person" right ahahaha ha fuck

how much shrooms was it? I've never had more than about 5g bc i'm not a big fan
>>
robotussin and morning glory are the true robots drug. No socializing to find drug dealers necessary, just buy them from the friendly wal-mart wagie.
>>
>>37825169
>>37826858
>>37828983

you guys should bang
>>
>implying true hermits don't take mushrooms
>>
>>37829131
It's common fact, that DXM is /ourdrug/
>>
>>37829071
it was an 1/8th, which I hear isn't like a heroic dose but a strong dose for a first time nonetheless
>>
>>37829129
>morning glory
ugh so many disgusting seeds, and I didn't even trip, ate about 300 seeds and all I got was that my face felt swimmy and I had the weird serotonin aches some people seem to get in these two muscles in the inner thighs when they take certain psychs. NOT worth it personally
>>
>>37829195
10g or bust. Do an extraction method. I recommend the ol "spray with butane, grind it up a little, soak in everclear for a nigh" method.
>>
>>37829051
Why would you hate something you have no experience with
>>
>>37823403
I love Death Grips but god Steroids would be the worst thing to listen to on a trip holy shit.
>>
>>37829289
cuz hes insecure
>>
>>37829129
Don't you need a prescription?
>>
>be me
>took lsd
>felt amazing 10/10
>start developing really dep and obscure thoughts
>literally go psychotic for 3 months
lsd. never again.
>>
>>37829993
>He doesn't test the drugs he takes
It's like you're asking for brain damage
>>
>>37830021
It's not like I knew I had a mental illness. If I would've I wouldn't have taken any.
>>
>>37830021
Aren't you usually pretty good as long as you know what it should taste like?
>>
>>37830554
Not the dude you're replying to, but you can also use a black light to test. If it doesn't glow, it definitely isn't LSD. Not to say that if it does glow, that means for certain it is LSD. Other stuff glows too just like LSD.
>>
>>37829129
>the friendly wal-mart wagie
that's me!
>>
>>37830021
>thinking LSD can't make you psychotic
>thinking there's any noticeable difference in the likelihood of getting psychosis from different types of psychedelic drugs (except if the drug is PCP or a PCP cousin)
>>
>>37831089
Hey don't diss on my drug dawg, PCP is the shit
>>
>>37831131
yeah and I love it too but it's really bad in this department
>>
>>37831089
>implying not psychotic already
>implying I'm afriad of the abyss of insanity
>>
>>37823682
$80 bag of portabello sounds like a good deal.
>>
>>37822657
if you're on seroquel or lexapro or some shit, it can make you immune to shrooms
>>
>>37821304

Where do find these "drugs" anons ? Aren't they illegal ?
>>
>>37831772
Laws aren't intended to stop crime from happening, Anon. Laws enumerate and classify behaviors and punishments so we have a system of rules to go by when people do things that harm society. If there were only 10 of us, we could have some kind of tribal council, but with 7 billion, we need to write all this shit down somewhere.

As for where to get drugs, call your dealer.
>>
I'm too nervous to order this stuff online and I don't know how to get it offline
>>
>>37832069
Find them in your yard, or train a murder of crows to bring back drugs they rob from people visiting pharmacies. That's the true robot method, if you're ascended at least
>>
>>37832069
Well then you're not going to get any. What did you expect?
>>
>>37831089
LSD can only make you psychotic if you take like 100 tabs or if you already have inactive schizophrenia.
>>
>>37833300
that's bullshit anon, and you know it
furthermore "inactive schizophrenia" is an unfalsifiable explanation that makes this comment useless

a bad trip can really fuck with you. please don't encourage people to think they can't be harmed from this drug
>>
>>37833300
>>37833348
How about one of you post some proofs bwaak?
>>
>>37833363
this kind of thing really doesn't lend itself to proof, of course... illegal recreational drug use of psychedelics? cmon
all we have is pretty much anecdotal evidence. go and ask your coworkers if they know anyone who went crazy from acid, there's always some stories.
>>
>>37832170

>tfw no tactical swarm of drug stealing crows
>>
>>37833431
And I haven't heard anyone going crazy over LSD, so fuck is there to do from here?
>>
How legit is buying weed and LSD off the dark net? It seems super complicated like downloading tor, getting bit coins, downloading all this other shit all to possibly get ripped off.
>>
>>37833461
>And I haven't heard anyone going crazy over LSD, so fuck is there to do from here?
browse 4chan/reddit/erowid/drug-forums/facebook/fucking anywhere for 5 minutes then
>>
>>37833474
You'd be surprised how professional the sites are
>>
>>37833482
>All a bunch of idiots who took way too much
Really joggin my noggin
>>
>>37833461
Are you living under a rock?
Stories of people having psychotic breaks are a diamond dozen.
>>
>>37833493
doesn't change the fact that it seems like it is complicated (and expensive) as shit to even get to the table
>>
>>37833547
Then thats on you, buncha other people have done it just fine.
>>
>get a lot of 25c, have amazing trips
>spend too much time tripping and get suicidal
>try to suicide with 70mg

Dont do psychedelics very frequently lads.
>>
>>37828901
it probably just triggered a resting mental illness like DID within you that wasn't active before
>>
>>37833568
not debating that, just saying for someone lazy and technology retarded like me the barrier for entry is too high

o h well
>>
>>37821348
I felt like LSD trips are definitely more intense, but at the same time my Mushroom trip was a lot more revealing and actually tried to get me to address the core of my issues rather than just blowing my mind and giving me cool visuals for a few hours.
>>
>>37824423
(P)nutty
>>
Mescaline and DXM
I'm standing 0.2g and 4 bottles of tussin.
Trying yton watch evangeliojnm
Feeling fuxzzzy
>>
>>37821304
>Reminder that LSD is the best drug in existence
>no addiction
>clean high you can learn to control with experience
>goes perfectly with weed
>one toke turns it from living inside a simulation to Alice in wonderland
>my weed has an aura and things of value to me literally have accentuated almost comical visual effects
>my bowl is alive and the weed is dancing
>all my music has secretly been designed to be listens to on Las
>The album covers now tell a choreographed story, that literally moves in front of my eyes, completely intended and designed by the artist
>goes perfectly with mdma
>The ceiling has turned into a million discernable fractals that can be turned into anything I can think of, in a pattern I wouldn't be able to comprehend sober
>>
>>37833536
you can have a life-changingly bad trip on any dose, from 50ug to infinity ug
>>
>>37833461
LSD can trigger schizophrenia and other mental disorders if you're prone to them. The safest way is to find these things out before trying drugs but then again no one does that?
>>
>>37824423
shit just from reading that it sounds really scary, I'm sorry you had a bad experience anon
>>
File: 1491248054175.jpg (635KB, 950x950px)
1491248054175.jpg
635KB, 950x950px
LSD is for normies.

Mushrooms is for wizards and true robots.
>>
>>37833704
nigga literally just read reddit guides, stop making excuses if it's something you want
>>
Love me some drugs
>>
>>37834058
This is not true, any drug can trigger psychosis and schizophrenia in excessive amounts, even weed. Many, many people report losing interest in marijuana after developing severe paranoia when smoking excessively, drug induced psychosis ismy exclusive to "hard" drugs
>>
>>37833363
Unfortunately that other guy is right in a way. To my knowledge there is no study definitively linking the two or proving there is no link, likely due to the difficulty of studying this drug. However the burden of proof falls on the person making the positive claim, in this case that would be the guy claiming there is a link between the two. And given there us no verifiable evidence of this and the many other bizarre rumors spread about LSD (taking it 7 times automatically turns you crazy, they test the president's spinal fluid for LSD, etc) I think it's safe to say that think his rumor is false as well

>>37833482
Yes yes I'm sure Facebook is a reputable journal of science

>>37833696
This is actually a good point. Give yourself time to rest in between trips

>>37833782
Lol I tried watching NGE on my very first trip
>>
Dxm is the true robot drug

>can literally buy it at any pharmacy
>enter extreme existential nihilism mode
>do the robo walk
>>
>>37835160
>this
I can't even enjoy weed anymore because in one night it went from making me sociable and happy to paranoid and filled with anxiety. I'm trying to ease myself back into it but it's rough, I can barely share a blunt with 2 friends without feeling anxiety
>>
>>37823403
Be very careful what you listen to on LSD. The mkultra thing isn't a meme, there are people out there who make music intended to scare you on LSD, try to read your own mood and keep the vibes lighthearted.
>>
>>37835262
Don't be pressured into smoking alot, take your time and make sure your verbal about wanting to take it easy, or be quiet for a second if it gets too much.
If you miss smoking alot, try small amounts of LSD, or mdma. Both drugs overpower the weed and allow you to get as high as you used to without the paranoia, mdma is a safer bet if your mot used to lsd . Nothing is as satisfying as seeing my eyes blood red in a mirror and being able to laugh about it again.
>>
File: latest.png (164KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
164KB, 250x350px
>never took drugs
>was never interested in taking them
>Lsd only regret
>would love to know how it feels.

>too beta to know how and where to buy it. (Can't buy it on the internet)
>too scared of being addicted (I cannot stop myself from eating a pack of chewing gums if i have it because i get hooked on sugar)
>scared that I would kill myself during the trip (I'm really stupid)

I'm not made for drugs, but at the same time i want to try it
>>
>>37835413
It makes your human sense feel like superpowers. They are superpowers and you just don't know it yet. There are photos designed to be looked at on LSD, and your mind can break down the picture into a million recurring patterns, its indescribable without witnessing it yourself. I was such a high idiot I tried to take a picture of it not realizing it was tricked played by my eyes. You can close your eyes and contort the rainbow lights into anything you intricate patterns and whatever you want to see.
>>
File: 1496606521015.png (413KB, 840x824px) Image search: [Google]
1496606521015.png
413KB, 840x824px
LSD and Jordan Peterson changed my entire perception of the human experience for the better. I broke down in tears of both ecstacy and sorrow at what they both revealed to me and i am a changed man for it
>>
>>37825522

Tell me about it. Once combined alcohol and weed with Ayahuasca. Laid down to watch some icehockey.

Eventually, the hockey players started coming out of the TV.
>>
>>37835622
>alcohol
>ayahuasca

Sounds like a rough time desu, I cant even imagine a breakthrough while you're piss drunk
>>
anyone else do acid in school before? High School. shit is so fucking cash
>>
File: 1493745940683.jpg (71KB, 362x371px) Image search: [Google]
1493745940683.jpg
71KB, 362x371px
>tfw took LSD and MDMA and listened to dark techno directly in front of massive subwoffers

Normie tier I know but theres nothing better
>>
>>37835474
Again: scared and curious.
And i suppose that if you're nervous and scared once you take it you're gonna get a bad time.
Really curious. Yes. But also aware to be an inexperienced pussy.

Curiosity started when i got hospitalized. I remember being stunned in my hospital bed, my guts bleeding open while I saw gorgeous flowers on the celling.
And i believed that to be completely crazy. I now can't but wonder how it feels like with a proper "tripper".
>>
>>37835719
I wish I had access to it then, I can't hold myself together as well on weed, and it wasn't a great time, you could just do your work high, it would be nice.
>>
>>37835719
I once, in university, took something between 40ug because I wnted to experience "microdosing". I got way too high for my taste, sure i wasn't having a breakthrough but talking to people was hard and my mind was all over the place.

I wouldn't recommend taking it in school, at least not without a couple of earphones, weed and a bunch of albums to get lost in my mind.
>>
File: 1485584420146.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485584420146.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
I usually feel its infantile beforehand, but lsd and vidya are a great fuckin mix. Ultimate immersion is the only way i can really describe it. Any sort of singleplayer game where you can take your time and pause works great. Had a blast on 250ug playing HL2 and Dark Souls.

Anyone else do the same?
>>
>>37835974

Yeah!

Ayahuasca and Mario Kart is fucking amazing beyond words.
>>
>having the mental stability to take drugs
I can barely drink alcohol without panicking by now.
>>
>>37835974
Damn those are some heavy games for a trip
>>
>>37836197
Half Life 2 on normal is pretty easy, and I've played dark souls to death so I think muscle memory alone got me through the parts I played. HL2 was still a little much at points, I remember being scared to shit after a metrocop showed up right behind me and shot me. My heart was racing.
>>
>>37836247
You should try audiosurf, it's a really simple game but it's an interactive way to listen to music, that's great on acid. I like to keep the mood light, or I start to psyche myself out, mirrors edge is good too, super bright.
>>
>>37836247
>>37836296
super mario galaxy bruhs
>>
File: 5dryg.png (452KB, 488x609px) Image search: [Google]
5dryg.png
452KB, 488x609px
>>37835974
dose with modded skyrim man..

have mods setup all to add "muh realism/immersion" and anyways theres a bunch of patrols of different factions who wander in this mod, and large groups of stormcloaks and imperials will run into eachother now and then, trippin balls ran into a particularly large battle, character was rp as a nord/stormcloak so naturally joined the fight against imperials.
maybe just fucked up but the battle seemed huge like at least 30+ models on screen and in the heat of battle a dragon swoops in causing massive havoc on both sides, so use l33t dragonborn skills to finish off the rest of the imperials and slay the dragon for the stormcloaks. a truly glorious moment in gaming for me lol.
also its hilarious to dick around with the npcs/followers, make sure they only have 1 life (no getting knocked out/standing up after the fight) and go on adventures with them, erandur was my emo dark elf homie, always complaining quietly in the background, i got used to him being there and talking shit to him lol, then one time while trekking through the mountains we got ambushed by some reiklings and i watched in horror as they brought him down with their spears, it was tragic, after i thought i killed them all i sat and mourned erandur for a moment only to hear a reikling come screeching up behind me and 1 shot me with a spear to the head (realistic damage mods) i must have laughed my ass off for 30 minutes after this fucking encounter lol.
but ya if u wanna get fukkin IMMERSED play some shit trippin
>>
>>37823648
that's because an 8th is not equivalent. you can trip just as hard but will cost more. try 8 grams and lets see if you can handle your shit
>>
This is the most normie thread ever, what are you guys doing here like seriously
>>
>>37823648
im sorry but your wrong, tryptamines are the best psychs bar none
>>
>>37833348
physically lsd is far less harmful than an average night of drinking.
mentally it can be a different story, people are fucking wierd, but for real i feel like you would have to already be pretty fucking unhinged or close to it for you to go crazy from a single trip.
prior drug experience probably has some to do with it, at least smoke pot and be comfortable with that before you go off and try mind bending psychs
>>
>>37836439
I'm looking into getting some 4-aco-dmt. Have any suggestions, tips, vendors recommendations, stories?
>>37836348
Played payday 2 for awhile on acid but stopped as I was horrified by what I was doing. I had like 1300 hours on it but I felt like a monster playing for 20 minutes on acid.
>>
>>37836543
only tried it once, good time much like shrooms, slightly less intense. dunno vendors but my friend got it off some clearnet website so dont think it should be too hard to get.
recc tho if you are looking into online vendors try and find some 4-HO-MET/metocin. that shits wacky, makes you very tired at first but once it get going its going, some of the best visuals ive ever had, laughed the whole time tryna play total war warhammer. its pretty much shrooms without the nausea and body high, with increased visuals and mindfuck. i did take a rather large dosage tho aswell
>>
>>37836632
Interesting, I'll look for that as well
Right now the 3 psychs I want to try most are
Mescaline, made from San Pedro cuttings. I've tried this once but fucked up the preparation so I didn't feel anything.
2c-b, on its own but if it's good I'll try nexus flipping.
Any DMT. So hard to find where I'm at, I've considered just buying the ingredients to ayahuasca online but I'm even having trouble finding that.
>>
>>37836765
how do you fuck up preparing san pedro? just grind it up and boil it into stew, or eat the raw powder (if you can stomach it)

DMT is easy to extract from MHRB for smoking purposes, but you could also just eat 3 grams of MHRB and 3 grams of syrian rue seeds for an ayahuasca experience, both are legal to buy.
>>
>>37836765
san pedro good stuff, long come up, but very chill relaxing trip. if you can stomach it easy way to prep is just cutting to pieces putting in a food dehydrator and then grinding up in coffee grinder to dust. This can be really hard to stomach, probably the worst thing ive ever tasted desu. but you can make it through a foot or 2 of the dried cactus dust if you chase with orange juice after each spoonful.
2c's im not to huge on, seem to have more lingering effects (brain fog) than other psychs that i dont really enjoy, plus a crazy experience snorting 200mg instead of 20mg of 2CE i got all i ever wanted from 2c's and then some lol
Dimitry all i can say is its worth it to wait on finding some really good shit, dont spoil it doing some 1st try shitty homemade, if you ever come across 5MEO grab that shit asap
>>
>>37836873
>dont spoil it doing some 1st try shitty homemade
this but by that, you mean "re-extract the extraction to purify it" now that's the good stuff
>>
I used to do acid all the time when I was a teenager, but now, in my mid twenties I just can't do it anymore. My mental health has deteriorated significantly since then. Last couple of times I did it I had just the most horrible experiences. My last experience with LSD was 500 micrograms, I spent 7 hours feeling a sense of unending dread, with a feeling of anxiety in the pit of my stomach. It was like my mind was being assailed by my own worst nightmares. When I was a kid I used to do it and wander around town laughing at things, stargazing in the park, staring at random things and looking at patterns I wouldn't normally notice, but now it makes me want to curl up in a ball and die.
>>
>>37836765

https://maya-ethnobotanicals.com/herbs/by-category/ayahuasca

Buy Syrian Rue, Chaliponga and Mimosa Hostilis of the highest quality ultra-cheap.

Also, Anahuasca in smaller doses is the best experience ever: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=52019

Do that, and your quality of life will go up 10000%. Guaranteed. NEET life + tripping on that twice a week = better life than anyone, ever. I'm not even jealous of movie stars or astronauts anymore. I pity them for not knowing about this!!!
>>
>>37837106
>Do that, and your quality of life will go up 10000%
>10000%
oh it's you again, ayahuasca guy.

how many times a week do you do this stuff
>>
>>37837120

Once or twice! But sometimes only once every two weeks. I do other things in sober life inbetween too.

Ayahuasca isn't an alternative to sobriety like most other drugs are, but rather it makes everything about it better! You will become a super-human. Or rather, the plants will force you to become the best you you possibly can be, and you'll start to love your life pretty fucking completely! No matter how shitty a hand you've been dealt.
>>
>>37836806
I was very rushed because I got the cuttings 3 days before I had to move out and I only had about 10 hours in between work. Don't think I boiled it long enough and then took too small of a dose because I wanted to be stable enough to go to a party that night.
>>37837106
Huh I thought ayahuasca didn't have much effect below a breakthrough dose. I'll try it if I can get my hands on it and make some
>>
>>37837106
can you link a good guide on how to cook up the brew with those ingredients? or is it literally just throw them in a pot and slow boil for 8 hours? if so how much would you need for a batch?
>>
File: GAnMoYW.png (309KB, 552x532px) Image search: [Google]
GAnMoYW.png
309KB, 552x532px
Would one (125ug so they say) tab be okay for a first timer?

Most of my friends are not into grugs, so it will probably just be me at home or in the city.
>>
>>37837434
I have a similar experience, I used to do it all the time then I stopped for a while so it wouldn't lose the magic and now it just makes me super paranoid and uneasy. I just get super confused and end up in thought loops and just not having a good time and I get really awful headaches. Ketamine has always been my one true love, never had a bad time on it.
>>
>>37837434

I strongly recommend doing it as described in the second link. Much easier, much more beginner friendly.
>>
>>37837772
meant for
>>37837079

orgigigi
>>
File: 1456065382151.png (258KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1456065382151.png
258KB, 635x457px
>>37822687
>Mfw while tripping on LSD I experience hours of fear and panic comparable to what you'd probbably feel if you were atacked by a hungry bear in a forest

>Only because cancer kid friend in skype slightly implied people probably know I used lsd and then said jk after 2 min while I was coming up

Spent the rest of the day searching the internet for suicide tips.
>>
>>37837782
what do you think would be a good balance of those three ingredients you listed (rue, chali,mimosa), in the link it says 3g rue and 3g mimosa for a very strong dose, would substitute X amount of chali with the mimosa or add it on top
>>
>>37835474
post one of these such photos
>>
File: Cover.jpg (307KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
307KB, 1200x1200px
>>37838180
This album cover is one of them, you should try looking into music specifically, a lot of albums have 1000 different images you can see in the cover
>>
>>37837878

2g rue + 3g chaliponga is the ultimate beginner and party dose. I suggest buying 250g of each. That should last for 6-12 months of intense tripping every week for less than 100 euro/dollar.
>>
>>37821409
Yeah enjoy your HPPD, perma fucked is fucking great
>>
>>37838444
ah I fucking love Intervals.
>>
>>37838444
ah yeah I can see how that would look pretty neat while tripping
thanks br0
>>
>>37826126
not sure if this is why but DMZ is a psychedelic drug in Infinite Jest
>>
>>37838500
It's better with the music, it's instrumental but you'll definitely like it high
>>
>>37838701
Ill keep it in mind. I like instrumental music regardless.
>>
>>37822280
This. Staying in front of your computer all the time, avoiding all social contact, assuming everyone is out to get you, contemplating suicide, etc isn't exactly a healthy lifestyle either.
>>
Branches
>>
File: 1496403863475.jpg (199KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496403863475.jpg
199KB, 1366x768px
>>37838615
Is Infinite Meme even worth reading?

What is it about?
>>
>>37835622
boi. never combine dmt with literally anything.
>>
>>37840576
Dmt plus lsd is pretty innocuous if a bit terrifying
>>
>>37838615
>>37840504
I'm on my fourth time through and this time I'm doing it on acid. I recommend reading it on psychedelics, no lie I think it might have been written for that
It's about tennis and drug addiction and the American psyche, but that's just a framing narrative for a book that's sort of a memoir and sort of metafiction about itself. The actual plot is completely absent, but a lot of hypothetical action is set up during the narration of tennis matches and aa meetings. No lie you could spend an hour unpacking any given page. The drug DMZ is made out to be an intense psychedelic plus deliriant, which matches with LSD plus DPH.
>>
I took LSD one time with my friend, 150mikro-g. First time. 3rd for him. After 4 hours we were forced to get out because his dad came back from work and we didn't want to be suspected for doing such acts, so me and him walked out in the middle of January at -20 celsius around 4 PM, we walked until 8 PM, went to McDonalds(it tasted like salt paper), I freaked out and ran out, then at midnight I went home. It lasted from fucking 11 AM to 3 AM.
Fucking retard friend, I told him "we should get some cool music and a place to stay at". He got the music but at the peak of my connection to everyone and being god and stuff, he was like "we have to go out and walk"
Ruined my first LSD time. I'm afraid of doing it again now, I don't want to be paranoid for 8 hours with 180 BPM pulse.
>>
>>37828923
>robot
>criticizing degeneracy
you're on the wrong website
>>
File: 14979673149621610977528.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14979673149621610977528.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>37834086
here's another one. Last time I dropped it I had a good time, and I filled out all the front pages, this time I wrote like five pages in the back of it before I was I capable. The first time it was 1P-LSD. I think I prefer that stuff.
>>
File: dr1.jpg (2MB, 2352x3232px) Image search: [Google]
dr1.jpg
2MB, 2352x3232px
LSD was my most life-changing experience for the worst and better. I took 200 ug all alone, first time doing psychedelics and was in a state of severe loneliness and depression (didn't really know it at the time). Not gonna lie, it was a bad trip. It was fun at first but after the first 2 hours, I was trapped in the downward spirals. Negative thoughts kept popping up and amplifying on top of each others. Lots of things changed after this. I finally found the courage to consult a psychologist. My use of Internet changed a lot for a while. I became more opened to new experiences. Looking back, it was a very negative experience because of the setting and my state of mind. It did end up triggering good things later on though. Here are some drawings I made while on acid. That was the first one I did.
>>
File: dr2.jpg (2MB, 1864x2576px) Image search: [Google]
dr2.jpg
2MB, 1864x2576px
this one was during the peak of my trip. Not so much a drawing, more of a story. It started off with one dot and spiral and I ended up making a village of little people. At first the spiral meant that if I kept doing nothing but playing games and sitting in front of my computer I would end up nowhere. Then, the spiral started to look like a person and that's where it hit. I started making parents and brothers and sisters for that person. Then, I thought: "all these people rely on me, I have to do things better with my life, I can't let them down". I got out of the spiral and became euphoric like I found a new purpose.
>>
File: dr3.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
dr3.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
This was my last one. I tried picturing the ideal woman and tried to draw her. She kept moving so it was very hard to do and I couldn't see her face. I couldn't even picture what I wanted. A year later, I'm 23 and still a virgin but my standards have lowered even more. Doesn't matter how your gf looks, you just have to get along with her. Anyone else have drawings they made while doing psychedelics?
>>
So, I was thinking about trying ALD 52 (100ug) with my friends in a festival at the beach. Any recommendations?
First time consumers of psychs, weed smokers for a long time.
>>
Had a bad trip last time I dropped and now I'm worried my next trip will have the same problem just from association.

Do I have nothing to worry about or is this a thing that could happen?
>>
>>37843039
I actually really, really like that drawing anon, saved
>>
I know this guy that they introduce lsd in his beverage now he's sick, totally insane and full gay, he's from a good family but when he scapes from his house he's always dancing outside a hospital he used to have a good job and he was succesful. I don't know if it was trully lsd they gave him but what else could it be.
>>
>>37843288
Best advise i read was the thought "I am on acid".
When stuff gets too weird or you are lost in thoughts just use that as a fix point. Before you take it judge if you feel good. If you have negative thoughts creeping around you shouldnt take it in a public place. Better to just enjoy the festival with some beer instead of losing control and freaking out.
>>
File: 1367974574300.jpg (39KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
1367974574300.jpg
39KB, 277x277px
>>37837183
>You will become a super-human. Or rather, the plants will force you to become the best you you possibly can be, and you'll start to love your life pretty fucking completely! No matter how shitty a hand you've been dealt.

>Guaranteed. NEET life + tripping on that twice a week = better life than anyone, ever.
>>
>>37843780
nbombs or any of the other 2c compounds or pretty much any research chem psych can mess you up pretty bad, especially if it's a large dose and you're unprepared. But that's true for lsd too, just to a lesser extent; he could easily be an acid casualty.
>>
>>37823403
MY WHOLE LIFE
MY WHOLE FUCKIN LIFE
>>
>tfw I can never take LSD again.
LSD showed me the truth. But truth has no place in my life right now. I have to do what I'm forced to do, I can't do what's right.
>>
>>37846108
>being this vague
>>
File: 1496789599450.jpg (34KB, 706x658px) Image search: [Google]
1496789599450.jpg
34KB, 706x658px
>take acid recently for the first time
>feel like I've joined some sort of super sekrit club

It feels good talking down to people who have never tried psychedelics
>>
>>37846119
its not vague it's pretty straightforward. LSD showed me that I'm living my life wrong and will never be happy if I keep going like this, but I don't have the freedom to just change everything because I've got obligations.
>>
>>37846174
>talking down to people who have tried LSD
>implying all users do the same

It is like a secret club, you literally can't be in it unless you're high on LSD. I'm sober now, and I can't see any of the choreographed visuals intended by muscians in my music.
>>
Can you just, like, order analogues to your house with a CC? What kind of steps do you have to take to avoid getting v& when buying online?
>Asking for a friend, btw
>>
>>37846784
Yep. Get an account on VirWox and wait 2 days for it to verify; then you can pay with a CC or verified paypal account. You have to buy some kind of second-life curecny or something, but you can instantly transfer it to bitcoin. Then download the tor browser and google the .onion address for alphabay and make an account on alphabay and withdraw your coins to your bitcoin account on alphabay, then find your favorite drug on the bay and order it to your home address, remembering to check "encrypt my message with vendor's public key" because some vendors won't ship if you don't.. The feds won't open your mail, and if they do, you won't get v&, you just won't get your delicious drugs.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-12-23h40m07s144.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-12-23h40m07s144.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>37833782
>>37835213
>watching eva on drugs
That doesn't sound like a good idea
>>
File: 1496322737230.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1496322737230.gif
957KB, 500x418px
Just took some DXM and poppy seed tea
>>
>>37846274
if by "not vague" you mean "completely lacking any specific detail" sure whatever you say
>>
>>37847399
still alive anon?
that's a potentially dangerous combination
>>
>>37821304
DXM is the true robot drug
>>
>>37848176
It's only been an hour, it takes 2 hours for effects to kick in and I just took some more. I know the dangers of mixing depressants with dissos don't worry I got this
>>
>>37848380
2 hours for which to kick in? poppy seeds right?
Tell me how to do poppy seed safely and inconspicuously as a beginner living in parent's house
>>
>>37847399
How do you make your poppy tea?
>>
I'm going to start microdosing on LSD
>>
>>37848555
All you need is hot water and coffee filters. It's messy because you need a lot of seeds. Inconspicuously might not even be necessary I did it in front of my parents and just said I was making tea. It's stuff you buy at a store, they don't suspect you're trying to get high. Your parents might be smarter
>>
For me acid "wiped away" all of the anxiety and intrusive thoughts while I was on it and gave me a very clear state of mind. I don't think I explored my mind cause that sounds gay as fuck but I was definitely able to think clearly for the first time in a while. That being said if you're just gonna take a tab of acid and lay in your room where you spend all your time being depressed, you're prolly not going to have a good time
>>
>>37825169
this kills the cognition
>>
>>37822095
Do you have a guy or you find it online?
>>
>>37848660
yeah I already have a 5-lb jug of _unwashed_ seeds but I am worried about the impossibility of knowing a good dosage.

My plan was to make 1lb's worth of tea (also by the way I heard cold water was better because it doesn't absorb as many gross useless oils from the seeds) and drink a quarter of the volume, wait 2 hours, and then drink another quarter, to gauge the potency. Don't wanna wake up dead
>>
>LE LOOK HOW SPIRITUAL I AM xD xDDD !!!!!!!!
>>
>>37848732
They're pretty weak, the ones you get at the store at least. It's not like it's opium.
I didn't do much research and winged it, your plan sounds ok
>>
>>37821304
>Reminder that real LSD has become almost impossible to find since the 90's and that the shit you're getting is some faggy MDMA mixed with Ajax or something
>Reminder that this generation only takes the pills in mommy and daddies medicine cabinet
Drug culture in the west is dead.
>>
>>37848887

The lacking spiritualism in our everyday life definitely influences our drug consumption - otherwise XTC/Molly/etc. would contain way less stuff to get you pumped up but rather pure MDMA or some MDMA/LSD mixture.

Normies just want to party and pump their fists to shitty EDM instead of exploring their emotions and spiritual self.
>>
>>37848732
My uncle said you're supposed to use unripe white seeds when he saw me make my tea. Probably some old folk remedy he recalled. Dude knows a ton about picking edible mushrooms so I'd consider him a good source.
>>
>>37848887
>2017
>doesn't have an LSD hookup
You really don't ever leave your mom's basement, do you?
>>
Alcohol is the only robot drug
It makes pain go away for a short time
>>
>>37849037

>the drug giving you a false sense of optimism and self-confidence
>not opiates or ket which really numb your pain

You're a fool.
>>
>>37849037
List of robot drugs
Alcohol
prescription drugs
dxm
codeine
poppy seed tea
kratom
Ultimate robot tier
ordering online without ever leaving the house
>>
>>37848985
>That feel when real weed cannabinoids that makes you happy and laugh has been bred out for decades
>That feel when normie fags turned the one downer drug that didn't make you suicidal into another dumbshit upper
Rage.
>>
>>37849085
>optimism and self-confidence
Doesn't matter when you are alone, as there will be nobody to listen to your new confidence
>not opiates or ket which really numb your pain
Why not both?
>>
>>37848887
this isnt true man ,you probably just live in a shitty state/country
colorado has any drug you could hope to find and of good quality if you know the right people
>>
>>37849114

An acquaintance of mine had some very interesting weed the last two times. Definitely not an euphoric trip and hardly any laughter after the first few minutes but strong changes in visual and emotional perception/reaction. The dissociative effect was also somewhat strong - the guy I smoked it with had to leave due to getting overhelmed. Very interesting.
>>
>>37821304

>Had a couple bad trips, with a particularly bad and dangerous one, but I'm somewhat experienced now
>Can handle tripping by myself
>friend got some fucking DMT and has tried it, its legit
>wants me to do some
>suddenly scared

It's fucking terrifying me, but I want to experience it too.
>>
File: 1497457399721.jpg (10KB, 318x325px) Image search: [Google]
1497457399721.jpg
10KB, 318x325px
>>37850198
>friends who want to do drugs with you
LEAVE!
>>
>>37850292

He's a musician I've known since high school who used to bully be by following me around to every class I had and whispering my name into my ear until I hit him with a chair and he thought it was funny so he hung out with me and played guitar with me after class while I sang.

If it was Molly or weed I woulda understood but fucking DMT is not a normie chad drug.
>>
File: 1497804679070.jpg (45KB, 634x626px) Image search: [Google]
1497804679070.jpg
45KB, 634x626px
>>37850354
>I hit him with a chair and he thought it was funny
ok
You're weird enough to be here, but why does someone find this funny?
>>
>>37850452

Because I was frustrated and cryingragewojak.png and just REEd at him and hit him with a chair. I'm a tiny manlet so it's like a goblin hitting a warrior with a club.
>>
File: 1497721189800.jpg (37KB, 636x358px)
1497721189800.jpg
37KB, 636x358px
>>37850471
>just REEd at him and hit him with a chair
>suddenly friends
>>
>>37824355
Did you get it from lysergi?
>>
>>37837742
If you only have access to 1 tab, yeah. If you have more, I'd recommend doing half a tab then scaling up afterwards so you can prep for the effects.
>>
>>37850198
it's really not such a big deal, especially if you don't break through. bad DMT trips can happen but they're rare, so what are you afraid of? Entity contact?
>>
>>37851256

Well, once, for my second time tripping, I had these two tabs of acid (Which I swear were NBOMe due to bitterness, but my friends says that was due to the dealer reusing his personal Mkat bags) and I had a fucking insane time. Complete ego death and delirium. They decided we were gonna drive around and go to the woods and all of a sudden I was just in a car and I was confused and tried to grab the wheel and almost crashed the car. They said "You almost killed us!" and this made me think I was actually dead. When we exited the car and went into the woods and set up a bunch of fairy lights, I was stood in a corner for hours, INTENSELY halucinating my rape, me burnin to death, my heart exploding and me bleeding out, my own funeral, the afterlife, etcetera. I ended up walking back to my friend's house while thinking I was being escorted by paramedics and halucinating them operating on me on his bed, while seeing my own heart. his brother walked into the room and laughed at me for being so high and I snapped out of it, but the experience was fucking awful and if it was only from supposedly acid, I wonder how much more fucking intense a DMT bad trip can be,
>>
>>37851401
it only lasts 15 minutes so there's no room for that kind of chaos. People on DMT usually just stare into empty space until they come back

That said, you can meet Satan and get boiled alive in psychic agony for that time. That would be a bad trip

I suggest you work your way up to it with small doses of shrooms or something so you know you're comfortable. It's not that you need to do that to be able to handle it, but you need to convince yourself that you already are.
Or take some xanax/phenibut and get chill as fuck before doing the DMT.
>>
>>37840907
How did that go?
>>37851401
I don't think that was lsd
>>
>>37823403
>tripping without benzos on hand in case shit starts to go bad
shiggity diggity
>>
I'm destroying my life through inaction and pessimism. I need to change and prevent myself from falling into pure nihilism.

Could trying mushrooms help me at all? I'm a very introspective person and have conversations in my head all the time. Could shrooms help me be more unbiased in my introspection?
>>
>>37852769
You've got to get stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND on...WEED!!!! I'm high as fuck right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!! Man you gotta get high and jack off! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins!!! Oh my goddddddd anon holy moly...
>>
>>37852769
it could help

mushrooms have a strong morality component for me
>>
>>37852868
weed makes me anxious. no thanks.

and no, I don't want some retarded distraction drug. giving up drinking for that reason. alcohol is trash.

>>37852953
I'm not look for a miracle or anything, but perhaps something that could give me a different perspective on life that my current cognitive biases are preventing.

I'm already on antidepressants and they help with keeping me functioning, but they also allow me to coast on without taking actual action.
>>
>>37843698
thx, it does look pretty sick
>>
>>37853018
which antidepressant?
it's important; shrooms can be deactivated by some medications
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.