[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freeloading Magical Girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

So this girl basically showed up at your house, started eating whatever food she wanted and basically just lives here.

You tried calling the cops but she turned invisible so they couldn't find her on the premises so they couldn't do anything.. Afterwhich she reappeared and punished you by magically forcing you to jerk yourself off in front of her until you came.

She's been sleeping on your couch every night and it doesn't seem like she has any intention of leaving.

How would you deal with this?
>>
Try for some cuddling
>>
>>37820750
Force myself to jerk off in her mouth until she came
>>
>>37820750
Fuck her to death
>>
File: 1497336097014.jpg (82KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1497336097014.jpg
82KB, 1024x578px
I'd start smoking and tattoo her with a permanent MAGA hat on her forehead.
>>
If she's good to me and about to bring happiness to my life then surely my mother will find a way to drive her out of it.
Unless she can pay for a new place, then I'll be her personal slave fuccboi
>>
Check myself to a mental hospital because I've obviously gone insane.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (20KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
20KB, 450x600px
>>37820750
a female who lives off me and drains me of resources in exchange for quick easy sexual favors? thats just a normal relationship with a woman for me.
>>
>>37820750
This is an oddly specific scenario
I can't tell if this is a fetish or if OP got sucked into a slice of life anime
>>
>>37820933
Or accidentally developed himself a tulpa and/or is having a psychosis.
>>
>>37820750
Buy her a hair brush and antiwrinkle cream
>>
>>37820750
I can stop showering and stroll around nude with the thermostat cranked.
>>
>>37820750
I would make a youtube vlog channel chronicallying our WHACKY adventures
>>
>>37820750
She's a ghost, so she could dodge my cum and evade my physical approaches to her.

So I then must make the area around me horrible, I must become a disgusting animal. If I were to take a shit smear it across my chest and walk around my house like this for a week she would be gone. Then if that isn't the case I just need to find what breaks her.
>>
File: IMG_1005.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
My personality would eventually drive her away.
Failing that...
>lace all my food with industrial strength laxitive
>tell the cops to follow the trail of liquid shit
>>
>>37820750
If she wasn't a bitch that seems like it could be a pretty nice situation. A magical fuckbuddy who only needs to be fed and sleep on the couch is okay with me
>>
>>37820750
Is she dtf? If so id probably never need to fuck anyone else ever again
>>
>>37820750
What do I do?
I tell my mom.
>>
>>37820750
I'd let her eat my food but I wouldn't buy anymore. I'd also stop getting money if she forced me to take her out to eat. I'd out starve her. She may be more powerful than me but she has to do her magical girl job and so she burns more calories than I do.

Cause even though she dresses nice, she looks old. I'm not gonna try to gf her.
>>
I would poison her and then call the police. By the time the police arrived, the poison will have killed her and her corpse will now be invisible. I will follow the stench and pick her body up and throw it in the garbage.
>>
>>37820750
Stab her in her sleep for demon-worship.
Fucking witches, man.
>>
I'm a NEET so just hang out with her I guess, she would probaly get bored quick and leave on her own desu.
>>
I guess find out what food she doesn't like and change my diet to revolve around it while I ignore her presence until she leaves?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.