[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single moms: feminisms crown jewel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 18

File: single.png (2MB, 1300x1414px) Image search: [Google]
single.png
2MB, 1300x1414px
ITT we hate on our single mothers who fucked our lives up and riddled us with anxiety and beta behaviour due to the lack of a male role model.
>>
>>37820707
>blaming your mom for raising you instead of your dad for leaving you
cucked
>>
File: 1493674659063.jpg (48KB, 798x820px) Image search: [Google]
1493674659063.jpg
48KB, 798x820px
>>37820734
Nice propaganda, your'e very educated, meanwhile 70% of divorce comes from the woman because of dissatisfaction like my mom.
>>
>>37820786
most single mothers were never even married to their baby daddy. they were abandoned by their boyfriend.
>>
>>37820707

With the rise of "sexual liberation" I can see a large increase in prisoners in the next 2 decades.
Time to invest in prisons lads, buy shares now and you'll be a multi-millionaire in the next 2 decades.
>>
File: single mothers.jpg (155KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
single mothers.jpg
155KB, 720x960px
Cyborg here. I'd be a full-on Robot if I didn't have my dad in my life. Got so many memories of him telling me to knock it off when I was out of line and showing me how to fix things in the garage.

I have a single mother FWB now and I still can't quite understand her mindset. Like, she really had no way of anticipating that the jobless alcoholic wouldn't be a good dad?
>>
>>37820821

>Boyfriend
More like some random Chad on a one-night stand

That's what they should get for sleeping around
>>
>>37820861
their children, like OP, suffer just as much idiot
men are to blame for not taking responsibility. raising a child on your own for 18+ years is taking responsibility for your actions, and single mothers do it.
>>
>>37820897
>men are to blame for not taking responsibility

Women are to blame for getting pregnant and not aborting when they know they're going to be alone
>>
>>37820861
Problem is that single mothers get welfare and so all taxpayers pay for their bastard children.
>>
>>37820707

>single mothers are bad for society

Nothing enrages normalfags more than pointing this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI3FE4pI_kw
>>
>>37820734
What if the mom fucked some random guy at a party and didn't even know him so he never found out?
>>
They always say the dad left them but what's usually going on is that he's lurking in the background. He'll randomly feel like playing at being a dad or fucking the mom and yo-yo in at out of their lives.

Yet another reason not to get involved in them.
>>
File: 1495743350270.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495743350270.png
156KB, 362x259px
>>37820897

>raising your future criminal or beta fuckup on tax payer dollars is taking responsibility
>>
>>37820953
>That look of absolute hatred on the woman in the audience next to the camera
>>
>>37820821
true
>>37820897
STFU fembot, women choose the man, you idiot.
>Hurr durr this man I chose to fuck has no intention to raise a child
>I hold no responsibility for fucking a guy like this and getting pregnant
KYS retard
>>
>>37820707
the single mother fucks up their daughters too. why you got all the gutter whores that fuck everything with a dick and move on to the next one
>>
>>37820850
Look at my comment below, this is exactly my point.
>I hold no responsibility for fucking this bad boy who had no intention of staying with me while I let him cum inside me
>>
>>37820734
How about blaming the mom for wanting to keep a fucking baby while the dad only wanted to fuck?

its her responsability to not get pregnant unless both actually want it
>>
>>37821042
>implying everything is black and white
>implying seemingly nice men don't abandon their girlfriends and children when push comes to shove
are women supposed to be psychic?

>>37821102
>abortion is easy xdd
edgy. it's against many religions and some believe it's murder. at least those women have some heart.

>>37820998
>implying single mothers don't work incredibly hard alongside government assistance
50% of the population receive welfare from the government, not just single mothers and niggers
>>
>>37821380
>abortion
>actually letting it come that far
>what is common sense
>>
>>37821380
>are women supposed to be psychic?
Its literally your only real job in life.
Find a good man who will provide for you. Yet women see Chad and spread their legs. So dont give me your BS. Women have only 1 responsibility: decide who has sex and even this they fuck up.
>>
>>37821380
White knight or roastie?
>>
>>37820953
Back when yik yak was popular I used to get the biggest reactions out of people talking bad about single moms
>>
Women are gatekeepers when it comes to sex, they chose their partners and have tons of affordable contraceptives within reach, they can even abort. So why do women have kids with men who either don't want kids or won't stick around?
Why do women get away with this? So much suffering exist because women are fucking dumb and credulous.
>>
>>37821395
>what is birth control failure
>what is human error
it takes two to make a baby and both parties should take responsibility. single mothers take responsibility, deadbeat dads flee.

>>37821442
Everyone is having sex, not just Chad. 86% of males and 88% of females have had sex by the age of 24. Why do you immediately bring up Chad?
>>
>>37821380
>>37821513
The apologists are women, women have in-group preference so they dont like it when males tell it like it is.
Its the same with the MGTOW threads: 2-3 anons just wont respond to arguments and call the guys betas and "man up".
> get married guys, I need to divorce you and take your kids
>>
>>37820707
Ok, but why isnt anyone saying anything about fathers leaving their pregnant wives?
The fault should be on the fathers for leaving their child, clearly the mother is the brave one struggling to bring her child up in a broken family.
>>
I never thought I'd live to see the day half a thread on 4chan is unironically white knighting and defending single roasters
>>
>>37820707
How is a man to know for certain without a DNA test anyway? Women pick the guy they want to be the daddy even though they were fucking multiple guys. You already have 25% of kids & dads believing some guy is daddy and he isn't.
>>
>>37821584
Youre not responding to actual arguments.
Is it not female responsibility to choose a good man with strong familial ties and ethics?
You dodge responsibility like youre in the Matrix, you took the red pill allright.
Responsibility: female kryptonite.
>>
>>37821616
But the father may not be the father only the guy she said is. She was also fucking the neighbor, her boss, the guy at the gym, the guy during the girls night out, her ex, her old "friend". You don't fucking know.
>>
>>37821616
>The fault should be on the fathers for leaving their child, clearly the mother is the brave one struggling to bring her child up in a broken family.
>>37821576
>>37821442
If youre a single mother, youre a whore and I hope you burn in hell for it!
>>
>>37821651
Its 1 or 2 single mother(s) desperately trying to blame the man she chose to have a child with for being a single mother.
>>
>>37821720
>Is it not female responsibility to choose a good man with strong familial ties and ethics?
Men can lie and change their minds. In the real world, the women isn't surrounded by men who are 100% honest and great fathers. You only know when you have the child and they either stay or run.

>Responsibility: female kryptonite
you're not getting the point are you? the women who stay and care for their child are taking responsibility. Do you think it's a walk in the park being a single mom? It's a terrible life style. The men who run are not taking responsibility.

There is always going to be gutter trash women that date men with 3 baby mamas, and there will always be gutter trash men that have 3 baby mamas. But that isn't the norm.
>>
>>37820897
Stories from CPS workers say otherwise.
>>
>>37821778
>the women who stay and care for their child are taking responsibility

Single moms fucking suck at raising children
>>
>>37821927
ok bud, you gonna provide something more substantial than that? people in poverty are more abusive to their children, sure, if that's your link.

>>37821948
raising a kid and working a shitty job while living in poverty is hard, obviously. would be much easier with two incomes and only 48% of single parents even receive child support.
>>
>>37821616
I'll take the fag's way and say it was on both people. Of course the man being a fuckup is the first cause, but the woman should have known this would happen.
Hell, she knew. Don't tell me mothers don't warn their daughters. The female nature pulls them towards fuckups, who by themselves could have been just criminals but are now fathering more fuckups as well.
Perhaps this is the way nature intended, anyway. The fuckup reproduces more.
>>
>>37821844
Single moms are the driving force behind the welfare state which is destroying western civilization financially and due to migrant looking for handouts in Europe.
Single mother households are poor as fuck as I can tell you because there is no man to pay for stuff.
Finally: women cant turn boys into men. I never did man stuff with my father because my mom just left him over BS. She then went on welfare.
If youre a single mom, you've failed in life and your children pay the price. pic related @ OP
>>
>>37822042
They squander their child support on buying things for themselves. They have all the help in the world and they still suck. Now fuck off you white knight cuck.
>>
>>37821616
A lot of women are whores and couldn't pinpoint who the actual father is. The guys who "leave" either don't believe her (right fully) or she never contacted because she couldn't remember every dick she took
>>
>>37822049
so this is it?
a bunch of butthurt shitstains blaming their moms for thier failure in lives?
not even the best father could make a man out of you.
>>
>>37822077
My mom fed us pasta with milk every day, if there were left overs we had it for breakfast.
She Always pretended like running a Household was soooo hard: washing, doing dishes.
Never thought anything of it until I moved into my own appartment and realised how easy it is to wash clothes: JUST PRESS THE FUCKING BUTTON!
Cooking dinner? Just throw some vegetables in the steamer come back 20 mins later and cook some meat/fish and you have a meal.
My mom pretended like it was a holy endeavour.
>>
>>37822150
Im in 4th year med school, my point is that I wanted to grow up with my dad and single whores like you fucked it up for me. I dont see my mom anymore and I hope your children will come to that blissfull conclusion and cut away the cancer that is you.
+ im MGTOW until im 50 when I leave for a third world country where I can literally legally own my wife and kids as god intended it.
>>
>>37820734
Can someone webm this?
I can only connect to 4chan for the next month
>>
>>37820953
Can someone webm this? I can't connect to 4chan for the
>>
>>37820953
God damnit I'm sorry I meant to say, I can only connect to 4chan the next month or so.
>>
>>37822049
So, the mother did her part and stayed and raised you. The dad didn't do his part and that's why it fell apart.

Hate your dad, not your poor mother, idiot.
>>
>>37822356
His mother shouldn't have fucked a deadbeat chad.

Maybe if women didn't always go for the guy that doesn't text back for six weeks she would have had a husband to raise her kid
>>
>>37822077
support this with evidence. that most single mothers use the majority of child support solely for themselves.
>>
ITT: bitter manchildrem rage against the women that singlehandedly raised them when they could have stuck them in a home, but not the men that abandoned them as children xDDD
>>
>>37822391
Women hate desperate men that would do anything for them and stay loyal to them forever.
They want the unavailable badboy. Then they get pregnant, which isnt their fault, and then they vote for leftist politicians who kill the west for wellfare.
>>
>>37822442
Option A: fuck the first guy that attracts you, but he has no intention of having kids
Option B: wait for a decent guy to roll around, have kids and a stable family with him
>>
>>37822442
My mom unironically dumped my little brother in a home a few months after I was kicked out of the house. Stop defending these whores, or are you a single whore yourself?
>>
>>37821720
>Responsibility: female kryptonite

Kek, that's painfully true. Whenever a woman is at fault for something, you can be guaranteed they'll find a way to blame a man somewhere, somehow. Oh, you got pregnant despite having access to multiple forms of free birth control? It's the man's fault. Oh, you decided to keep the baby despite being able to either kill it as a fetus or leave it at a fire station with zero consequences? The man should have "manned up" and stayed. Women have all the rights and still try to absolve themselves of responsibility
>>
>>37821584
Holy shit you're a sad cunt. Women have the final say in reproductive issues (for some reason). They can both decide to keep and to abort. Until men get a choice and aren't compelled to support an unwanted choice the option to birth a child and thus all of the resulting responsibility is on women.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496141703239.jpg (9KB, 300x395px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496141703239.jpg
9KB, 300x395px
Retards and roasties act like it's not the females fault getting pregnant..

Bitch, don't have unprotected sex with anybody unless you've been together for a while and have talked about the baby question and both want to have one. Fucking retards think women take all the responsibility because the men don't raise the kids, yeah well maybe if the retarded roastie wouldn't have fucked some average joe unprotected in a party she would have a father with her.

If I was an average Joe and I fucked some roastie whore who was too drunk to crawl in a straight line then I wouldn't fucking raise her kid just because she wants to have it.
>>
>>37822442
the men usually stand for something though if they are not complete crackheads, like the ideal of freedom and usually didn't go in there with the intention of getting the bitch pregnant

the single moms stand for what again? oh yes, being miserable control freaks who wanted to trap a guy so they could have a bubby :)))) while using their social power base to shame everyone into compliance with their greedy worldview
>>
>>37822603
If men don't want children, they can wrap up their sausage, which has a 98% chance, or get a vasectomy which is much, much more foolproof.
>>
>>37822672
Vasectomy costs a lot while a kick in the stomach is free.
>>
>>37822586
Everyone knows its true, there are only 1-2 single moms on this thread that desperately try to blame the man and refuse any kind of responsibility.
>>
>>37822672
>women have half a dozen birth control options that are all more effective than condoms
>also have multiple ways to kill or give up the baby if they're too stupid to use birth control
>it's still the man's fault for not using the ineffective condom (it's not 98% effective) or mutilating them self

Roasties are literal children.
>>
>>37821584

You're a fucking retard

Omigosh u guise it takes two
>Yup and she can abort it whenever she fucking likes...why doesn't she? Or why doesn't she adopt it out

Its not like dey like taking welfare
>This is EXACTLY the reason they do niether of the fucking above. They can get govmin' gibd and, AND if the guy had any fucking money she gets half of it for 18 straight fucking years. They are keeping the kids FOR THE FUCKING MONEY AND CANT BE FUCKED RAISING THEM RIGHT WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE PRODUCING CRIMINALS. This is evident from the fact that they choose to be fucking parasites in the first place

Omigod2totangouguise21totango
>Fuck off. I wouldn't even defend niggers who bust a nut and run if it weren't for the fact that there is NO SUCH THING as a paternity contract so we only have HER WORD for it that the guy wasn't tricked into it. Which millions are. As it is, we have a sitchu-ayshun here whereby a man walks in and starts a fire in her cooch and she decides NOT TO PUT IT OUT because she will GET GIBSBEDATS

Single.Mothers.Are.Fucking.Cancer

t. man-with-a-fiance

So take your "lelbeta virgin shuddup" roastyness elsehwere.
>>
>>37822672
>If men don't want to get some slut pregnant they have to have part of their nutsack cut
>If women don't want to get pregnant they have a choice of six million different pills, implants, injections, abortions
>They also get the final say in whether the baby is born if a condom fails
Holy shit I want to strangle you.
>>
>>37822672
Getting an abortion doesn't cost money, you can overdose the fetus on vitamins for fuck sake, just get fisted by Chad a bit so it can come out easily, problem solved.

Maybe if she doesn't want to be a single mom she can just not be an autistic fuck and realize men won't father a kid of some whore they had sex with on their first meetup.
>>
What about single fathers?
mother died due to cystic fibrosis
>>
>>37822695
Yup
>Women should have the power to kill the fetus if she doesnt want a child, the father needs to shut up
>But if women choose to keep the child, she has no responsibility for that choice and its the mans fault
>>
>>37822791
The problem is that single mothers are poisonous whereas single fathers seem to be able to provide a similar level of care to that of a nuclear family.

>>37822837
This. This shit makes me hate women
>>
>>37822120
or she ran off with some other guy and hid the child from biodad
>>
>>37822729
>They are keeping the kids FOR THE FUCKING MONEY AND CANT BE FUCKED RAISING THEM RIGHT WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE PRODUCING CRIMINALS
My mom literally sent me out into the street every day where I made criminal friends.
Thank god I was mature enough to break off all my criminal friends and focus on studies to become a doctor. Im an exception, all my old friends are in prison or poor.
>>
>>37822238
it is when you want to spend all your time camwhoring or sucking the neighbors dick for some weed
>>
>>37822791
Research shows single father's are better than single mothers in every way. Men are simply better at everything than women are. It's a fucking feminist lie that has pushed the idea that women aren't overgrown, selfish, lazy children. Without a man keeping them in check, they literally destroy civilizations one child at a time
>>
>>37822695
abortions are costly too, kick in the stomach is not a valid option

>>>37822721
You're such a baby. Female birth control methods aren't 100% either. And they're not all as easy as you make them sound, an IUD needs to be implanted in your body and can cause immense pain, for instance. And they all wreck your hormones and fuck your system up as well.

There's a new male birth control method (a shot) coming up, you should read about it. It sounds pretty cool, if condoms and vasectomy isn't enough for you.

>vasectomy
>mutilating yourself
hahahaha it's even reversible you giant baby.

>>37822729
What a horrible, meme comment this is.

>Omigosh u guise it takes two
>Yup and she can abort it whenever she fucking likes...why doesn't she? Or why doesn't she adopt it out
Males have birth control options if you don't want a child, vasectomy has very, very high success rates and are reversible. Abortions are costly as well.

>NO SUCH THING as a paternity contract so we only have HER WORD for it that the guy wasn't tricked into it. Which millions are
prove your claim that millions of men are "tricked" into it.

>AND if the guy had any fucking money she gets half of it for 18 straight fucking years
not true at all, the average child support payment is $430 a month (5,150 a year) which is the least you can do if you're not around at all [https://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/children/cb12-109.html]. Not to mention only 49% of single mothers even receive child support in the first place.

If you want me to address anymore arguments let me know, this was kind of hard to decipher.

>>37822745
>just get fisted by Chad
>just take vitamins
>dw about not aborting your kid in time before you HAVE to give birth to it
these aren't realistic
>>
>>37822791
The stats for single dads are normal, men are responsible and teach that to their children. Stefan Molyneux has some info videos on single fathers vs mothers.
>>
>>37822984
>Female birth control methods aren't 100% either
They are

>can cause immense pain
CAN. At implantation. Have fucked two girls with it thousands of times combined. Bust a nut in them almost every time. No problems.

>And they all wreck your hormones and fuck your system up as well
I know you think people will believe this because the board is full of virgins but I know this is a lie. Women often take the contraceptive because of the BENEFITS it has even when not fucking like being able to regulate period, avoiding period pain and easing acne.

>There's a new male birth control method (a shot) coming up, you should read about it. It sounds pretty cool
>Heh.... all the female contraceptives are reversible and even beneficial but there's this COOOOOOOOL new shot that makes you sterile in some cases while stopping you from producing sperm how COOOOOOOOOOOOL
A potential side-effect is permanent sterilization you stupid cunt. This isn't comparable.

>hahahaha it's even reversible you giant baby
>men should need to get vasectomies to have sex but women don't need to have their tubes tied
Yet again a woman admits men should take more responsibility because women can't.

This post wasn't even to me but I'm responding anyway. Not reading the rest of your dumb shit.
>>
>>37822970
My mom unironically fucked the neighbor while we were in school from 8 am to 3 pm. She bore 2 children. Didnt tell us she was pregnant till she came home with a child one day.
>>
>>37822984
>You're such a baby

Nice comeback, roastie.

There are non hormonal birth control options. Women have over a dozen different options, and there are different types of each option under that. Women are inundated with choice and it's piss easy to find a BC that doesn't fuck with your hormones. Your stupidity and laziness is not an excuse.

>There's a new male birth control method (a shot) coming up, you should read about it. It sounds pretty cool, if condoms and vasectomy isn't enough for you.

You mean the one that has been staunchly opposed by feminists around the world, and that no company will agree to sell for fear of angering the holes? Well be lucky to see that shit be sold in less than a decade. Meanwhile women still have a dozen options that are either dirt cheap or free, and yet are somehow too retarded to use them.

Arguing with holes is like arguing either a child, your lack of basic logic is astounding.
>>
>>37822984
A kick in the stomach is a valid option, it miscarriages the baby.

And in the unlikely event that a few good kicks don't solve the problem before it gets big and she's is totally forced to have it because kicks just won't do it anymore she can still just abandon the damn kid if she wanted too, so yeah, women do have way more choices to opt out of their responsibility, and men deserve to have choices to do so too.

If these women would take some responsibility before they even get pregnant and have a planned baby with a good man we wouldn't ha e to have this conversation.

Women have the ultimate choice of who gets to mate, they choose who to have a child with. With great power. Comes great responsibility, too bad women can't into responsibility.
>>
>>37823132
>>Female birth control methods aren't 100% either
>They are
no birth control method is 100%, not even a vasectomy.

>CAN. At implantation
It really depends on the person, there are side effects. It can intensify menstrual cramps and bleeding, it can puncture your uterus or cause ovarian cysts.

Sometimes it can also be expelled from your uterus and you don't even know.

>A potential side-effect is permanent sterilization you stupid cunt.
I think we're talking about different birth control methods. Is it this one?

>Guha's technique for impairing male fertility relies on a polymer gel that's injected into the sperm-carrying tubes in the scrotum. The gel...carries a positive charge that acts as a buffer on negatively charged sperm, damaging their heads and tails, rendering them infertile.

>The treatment, known as reversible inhibition of sperm under guidance...is reversed with a second shot that breaks down the gel, allowing sperm to reach the penis normally

I shouldn't have said "shot", it's more like an injection of gel then anything that directly affects your semen production, like the one that failed trials last year. This one has promise and is reversible.

>men should need to get vasectomies to have sex but women don't need to have their tubes tied
>Yet again a woman admits men should take more responsibility because women can't.
Well, our biology is not the same. Using a condom or vasectomy are the options you can bring to the table. If you don't want to have a child, then use a condom or have a vasectomy or date a woman that you can trust to take birth control pills.

Just like how you guys keep repeating that a man's fatherly character is easily read, it shouldn't be so hard finding a trusting girlfriend with likewise, trusting morals, right?
>>
>>37822345
>>37822331
I made it but it's a really large file. Do you want it?
>>
>>37823167
>There are non hormonal birth control options. Women have over a dozen different options, and there are different types of each option under that. Women are inundated with choice and it's piss easy to find a BC that doesn't fuck with your hormones. Your stupidity and laziness is not an excuse.
Those non-hormonal options are just as viable as using a condom. Which a male has full control over whether he uses or not. I don't understand why it matter that a woman can use a diaphragm or a sponge when it's nearly the same %. The other option is a IUD, which has risks as well that I outlined in my last point.

>You mean the one that has been staunchly opposed by feminists around the world, and that no company will agree to sell for fear of angering the holes?
that's not what's happening at all. the problem is that female birth control companies don't want competition. prove that your claim is real.

You can't even support your claims, but you complain about "arguing with holes". Really?
>>
>>37823439
>Just like how you guys keep repeating that a man's fatherly character is easily read, it shouldn't be so hard finding a trusting girlfriend with likewise, trusting morals, right?

Someone hasn't heard of chameleoning. Women are literally evolved to trick men into trusting them and manipulating men. They lack strength or intelligence that men have, so in order to maneuver for power and influence they use cunning and vagina. Though I guess it's expecting too much of a roastie to have the introspection and honesty needed to accept that fact.
>>
File: IMG_20170608_002635_576.jpg (140KB, 1031x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_002635_576.jpg
140KB, 1031x787px
>>37823459
Yeah, I think it would be great if you could share it

Thing is that it has to be on the 4chan servers, so if you can compress it and post it I'd be very grateful and would keep it with me for future posting.
>>
>>37823410
A kick in the stomach is not a valid option lmao. It's not foul proof and causes bodily harm.

>abandon the damn kid
but then the women would be brushing aside responsibility like the man and this half retarded (since you've been kicking it) child would be even worse off in the adoption system. How many kids stay in the foster system and get even more fucked up?

>women can't into responsibility
Women stay, men leave.
>>
>>37823532
>Women are literally evolved to trick men into trusting them and manipulating men
This doesn't have to do with anything, prove that the single mother epidemic is due to women scheming to trick their deadbeat partners into having children or drop the argument.
>>
>>37823550
A new born baby is in good demand on the black market.

Kick's in the stomach ARE fool proof since if it doesn't work the first time you just do it harder, simple shit.

You also dismissed the vitamin OD option which is very effective in the first weeks.

If she's too late to do that she can literally always get kicked in the stomach to kill the child, it's not rocket science.
>>
>>37823563

What proof so you want? No studies are done on the topic because it'd be career suicide due to holes like you screeching about it. It's a hypothesis based off of millenia of observations of women, to the point that it's even in the bible. You had said that men should be able to see when the slag they are banging is irresponsible and too stupid too use birth control, and I pointed out that women are innately skilled at deception and trickery. When a baby is a meal ticket and guaranteed monthly paycheck, there's little incentive for a woman to not get knocked up. It's not like she'll starve in the streets as she would have in the old days.

I enjoy seeing roasties get toastie when they are told that women are innocent little angels that never do anything wrong. I guess after being lied to that men are the only bad people and the only one with responsibility, it's a rude awakening to learn otherwise.
>>
>>37823608
>Kick's in the stomach ARE fool proof since if it doesn't work the first time you just do it harder, simple shit.
>>37823550
>>37823500
>>37823439
>>37823167
>>37823132
Can we start talking about the babies that werent kicked while in the womb?
>>
>>37823608
Are you talking about Vitamin C? I just googled it and all the links say that it's a myth and that it rarely works. Do you have a link to a study?

>black market, kick belly
I don't even get where you're going with this? You can abort at this stage, why kick belly? what are you even arguing at this point? It's not fool proof and you can end up seriously hurting the child if it wont die.
>>
i love my single mom :)
>>
>>37823675
>Everyone who doesn't agree with me should have been aborted
Why do women get so triggered by this? Why do you all feel personally attacked? Is it because women secretly see themselves as one shitty decision away from being one?
>>
>>37823640
>What proof so you want? No studies are done on the topic because it'd be career suicide due to holes like you screeching about it
Really anon? Let me get this straight, you're point is that single mothers are so prevalent because they trick their men into having babies by tampering with birth control (?) so that they can be stuck with a baby, $400 a month child support and have their boyfriend run away?

I can just as easily claim that men pretend to be good fathers and that once they spread their seed, they jump to the next woman to propagate their genes.

Taking care of the child is the ultimate responsibility at the end of the day, and that's a burden that single mothers take on. LOVE YOUR MOTHER THAT LIVES A SHITTY POVERTY STRICKEN LIFE FOR YOU, HATE YOUR FATHER THAT ABANDONED YOU TO FUCK OTHER WOMAN!
>>
>>37823721
Are you kidding me? The guy you quoted is a man who is against me, the person defending single mothers.
>>
>>37823706
Indoctrination or actual good woman? They do exist.
Mine used to sweet talk me about all the shit i would buy her when I grew up. She treated me like shit a few times too often for that to take.
>>
Your past doesn't have to define who you are in the present. Scars are lessons that you carry with you, but if you spend your life nourishing your pain and doing everything you can to keep the fire of hatred burning, you will never find peace.

My single mom is the person who saved me, my dad is the person who ruined my life. I hate my dad most of the time when I'm not desperate to have him in my life, but the only senseful thing to do is to let go and turn the page.

Your mom might have been responsible for your pain, but she doesn't have to be the cause of your present failures. You are your own master, so carry your pain on your shoulders like a cross and let it empower you. Use your pain to temper yourselves to become better men than what your parents ever expected of you.
>>
>>37823756
I'm not really following the thread. Just assumed it was some roast defending shitty decision making

>>37823790
I agree sister. Live. Laugh. Love xD
>>
>>37823761
I'm sorry to hear that anon, but shitty parents of both genders in all situations exist. My dad had severe mood swings, a short temper and would beat the shit out of me regularly. I don't hate all men or fathers, he was just a bad one.
>>
>>37823683
Just drop her down a flight of wooden stairs with a thick rug stapled to them. Is that better?
>>
>>37823761
mine has a good heart, shes a drunk which i dont like but i try to see the good. she wasn't the best mom growing up, and shes not the best mom now, but shes given up a lot for me and i wouldnt be where i am without the opportunities she sacrificed. so i love her
>>
>>37823808
well, now that you know it's a man, you take it back? lel

>>37823837
well we might as well kill her, then she can't have the baby at all. success!
>>
>>37823741
You're remarkably unintelligent, that us not my point at all. I even spelled out my point for you, and you still misunderstood it. Regardless, I can see speaking to you is pointless, and that your stupidity makes you incapable of understanding an actual argument.
>>
File: 0RkAaCm.png (981KB, 1018x783px) Image search: [Google]
0RkAaCm.png
981KB, 1018x783px
sounds like we should make abortions easily accessible to all, and teach something other than abstinence sex ed
>>
>>37823790
>>37823808
Can you fuckers admit that single mothers are cancer already?
You know, before your welfare destroys the West financially and through migrants?
>>
>>37823855
Why kill her, we are just talking abortion methods here.
>>
>>37823855
I'm high rn. I don't even know what i'd be taking back anymore
>>
>>37823856
You can't support any of your claims. I've provided links and sources and you haven't provided shit. You assume that women WANT to get pregnant for a measly $400 a month child support (again, 50% don't get shit), and then you claim that women are all deceptive and tricky and want you semen and $400 a month so bad they trick it out of you. This argument is retarded, and there's no proof at all. Single mother life is terrible, and anyone willing to live it is absolutely responsible

>speaking to me is pointless
>im unintelligent
can't prove your point so you're having a tantrum?
>>
>>37823941
>anyone willing to live it is absolutely responsible
or at least, since you hate single mothers so much, more responsible then any man that leaves.
>>
>>37823924
if you consider punching and kicking and pushing pregnant women downstairs a dependable birth control method, I guess murder is too then
>>
>>37823941
I fully admitted it was a hypothesis without any studies backing it, so saying I can't support my claims is redundant. Or do you not know what a hypothesis is?

That is not what I claimed. You asked how men could be tricked by women, I explained how they could be tricked, and I added in why women would be incentivized to trick them. I did not say that was the norm, that is something you invented out of the blue. You're truly fucking moronic, it's baffling how badly you are misrepresenting my very clear comment.

At this point you must be trolling. I know women are less intelligent than men, but this is 6 year old levels at this point.
>>
>>37824043
>>37823941
This is my thread. I forbid you to post anything else.
Your drivel ends here.
>>
>>37824043
>I fully admitted it was a hypothesis without any studies backing it
A hypothesis is based on some evidence, for which you've provided none. Show me something credible that is the basis for ANYTHING you've said.

>women are innately skilled at deception and trickery. When a baby is a meal ticket and guaranteed monthly paycheck, there's little incentive for a woman to not get knocked up. It's not like she'll starve in the streets as she would have in the old days.
Prove that women are innately skilled at deception, more so than men. Not to mention having a baby is NOT a meal ticket. I've explained countless times how shit child support is and that it's not enough to raise your child. You might as well just be on welfare, it would be cheaper to provide for only yourself and it's quite easy to attain in the US. There's no incentive for a woman to get knocked up if it results in her boyfriend dumping her, leaving her with child and paying her $400 a month.
>>
>>37822984

>Omigosh u guise prove that millions of dudes get spermajacked HAHAHAH there's no statistics coz the state doesn't give a shit hahahahah ure wrong stupid guise.

42% nigger. Forty two fucked percent will admit, in a face to face interview, that they WOULD fucking do it nigga. Peddle your disengenuous "no data" argument elsewhere you fucking thot. What would the reaction be if 42% of gentiles said "I'd burn a joo if I had an oven and the necessery permits".

>Vasectomy is reversible u guise ui guise omg plz mutiliate urself to make suire you dont get spermajcked omigerd THANK U :/

Why should we fucking mutilate ourselves? Why shouldn't potential single mothers get fucking SCRAPED by law? As it is, I DO have a vasectomy. And no, it's most often not reversible. Now you are just lying you stanky roastie. Also, it's just occurred to me; I take it you DONT OBJECT to paternity contracts then, if, of course, men aren't being tricked into it?

>Governmint gibs and child support aren't THAT MUCH you guise! Its only thousands of dollars a year.

Only a fucking roastie fucking toastie could think like this. Only a woman could be so fucking up her own ass that TENS OF THOUSAND OF FREE MONEY didn't mean shit to her - and the best you can do is say its the "average". Rly? And how much money do you think thot bitches get for spermjacking a doctor? Might it be a teensey bit more?

So basically, all your arguments are fucking shit. You couldn't argue with the gubmint statistics that single mothers are societal cancer because they came from babby daddy gubmint and you WUrrrrvvvVVV him and so you therefore move on to "well it's all mens fault anyway and lets just shift the goalposts".

You can't even win at the shifted goalposts game. You're a fucking piece of shit. You are, as we have established, a woman or a fucking beta.

Post your face nigga. I bet ten internets I'm fucking right.
>>
>>37823920

And will that help soothe the neverending pain in your heart?
>>
>>37824183

Here's the link showing the 42% number. Consider for a moment that people usually don't admit to shit that has the stink of being wrong (e.g. tiny numbers of people will admit being into fucked up fetishes face to face, but the number doubles in anonymous interviews).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2056875/Liz-Jones-baby-craving-drove-steal-husbands-sperm-ultimate-deception.html
>>
>>37824218

It might save fucking civil wars, societal collapse or WWIII you stupid nig.
>>
>>37824120
Lick my sweaty, unwashed taint.

>>37824141

You're literally too stupid to speak to. Feel free to chalk uo another Internet win, but I'm not going to try to explain simple things to a functioning retard.
>>
File: singlemothers.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
singlemothers.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>37823548
It has no subs or sound. Is this a good starting point?
>>
>>37824268

Prove without a doubt that this is fated to happen and I will refrain from accusing you of appeal to probability.
>>
>>37824183
>>37824220

You have more patience than I in trying to speak to this brain dead sow. How much you want to bet she'll either ignore your comment, or just repeat the same non arguments with more insults sprinkled in?
>>
>>37824326
>still not one shred of a source to be seen
so it's not a hypothesis then? alright.

your condescending act is getting tiring. If you can't prove it, then stop name calling. It doesn't win you an argument. At least post smug anime girls if you're this lost.
>>
>>37824369
I even mentioned then fucking bible as evidence. Can't remember the name, but it's where a thot, much like yourself, bathes naked on a rooftop to attract a king and then cucks her husband with him.
>>
>>37824218
Even when I invoke the future of our civilization you refuse your responsibility. Youre an inferior parasite.
>>37824268
Women dont fight in wars! Thats why they dont care! They dont pay any net taxes either so they LITERALLY have no responsibility.
Thats why women dont give a shit and they keep voting leftist.
>>
>>37824362
I'm responding to him, chill out nigger. And yes, that was my first insult to your character, where as you've been insulting me the entire way.

>>37824392
>can't remember the name
>can't post the segment
>using bible stories as a source
>no credible historical evidence
LMAO
>>
>>37824025
>implying the woman doesn't want to.

I would never force a lady to do these things, I'm just saying that women can do these things if they want.

I recommended stairs instead since it spreads the pressure and less risk of major injury. The baby would just die from the rolling and getting pushed around too hard.
>>
>>37824410
>"post one shred of evidence!"
>post that shred
>"REEE THAT DOESN'T COUNT"

Kek. You never Google chameleoning either, did you?
>>
File: bilady.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bilady.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>37824337

Fuck me, you are cringeworthy as shit. You literally could have said

"I think that's fucking dumb. How are 'roastie toasties' getting free 'gibs' and supposedly fucking over men supposed to cause ANY of that. You sound like a moron"

But instead you fedored all over yourself. I am literally laffin m8. You sound like a fucking tool and I'm not going to sit here while you start tooting out little phrases from an informative image on the net' like "hm hm, an ad hominen in there I think", believing that this actually comprises an actual back and forth or that you've "poned" me instead of the equivalent of chad making his pecs twitch for the girls in a bar somewhere, except actually way more pathetic because he, at least, knows what he is while you think you're some master philosopher

Now go and rub one out to MLP you fucking fag :D
>>
>>37824435
post a credible link and I'll read it, otherwise keep using useless buzzwords.

>still hasn't posted any evidence
>briefly wrote one vague summary of a fictional bible story that didn't happen and thinks that's a good basis of evidence
I don't want to insult you further, but jesus dude come on.
>>
>>37824331
Kek. Well, I guess it would be better with sound and worse graphics but I'm not going to complain when you are going out of your way for me like this.
Hope to see progress, I will be here!
>>
>>37824392
It's the story of Bathesba. 2 Samuel 11. 2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful.
>>
>>37824441

You expect me to take you seriously when you sperg like the worst meme fiend?
>>
>>37824465
I guess a shred isn't a shred anymore, who knew?
>>
>>37824487
Thanks, maybe the hole can stop moving the goalposts now since they're too lazy to use google.
>>
File: gibsbedat.jpg (234KB, 1300x1065px) Image search: [Google]
gibsbedat.jpg
234KB, 1300x1065px
>>37824410

You've had evidence shat all over you from government statistics, to tabloid surveys to anecdote. You've had the mechanics of how this situation comes to pass and the evolutionary mechanisms that would drive it explained to you. We've all but fucking tied your shoelaces for you.

It is not disputable. Single mothers are fucking cancer. There is not one shred of evidence that contradicts this. The absolute BEST YOU HAVE DONE is say "well maybe if the dads just grumble grumble". So. Fucking. What. Der Dads Dont do Dat so how Bout dem singlies Mudders get fucking scraped?

Except they won't (except you say that, actually, they really should, if they're following their own interest.....how.....odd?) They might get scraped if "matt", the ugly drummer from the band they saw knocks them up. But they never get scraped when shaquille O neil knocks them up. HMMMMMMMMMMMM I wonder why? I wonder why negresses in the hood never get scraped even though its free for them and they have such promising careers in property law ahead of them

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM really boggle my noggle that does.

Single. Mothers. Are. Cancer.
>>
>>37824183
I acknowledge that spermjacking happens, albeit rarely, but do you have a further link to that survey? I can't seem to find it, and I would appreciate reading it! However, I do not believe that this 2001 survey (I don't think it was face to face either), is very credible. Not to attack you or your source, I just need to take a look at it.

>Vasectomy is reversible u guise ui guise omg plz mutiliate urself
You don't have to mutilate yourself, a condom is successful 98% of the time, if you use it everytime. However, accidents happen, and it can happen with any birth control method. I believe that a vasectomy is reversible with ~95% success of sperm motility, and 76% of pregnancy success (however, the study itself says that the woman's age could factor in on this number and the fact that pregnancy success can be difficult on it's own). To say that it's most often not reversible is a lie.

>Governmint gibs and child support aren't THAT MUCH you guise! Its only thousands of dollars a year.
I undermined the support because only 49% of single mothers even have a child support deal.

>TENS OF THOUSAND OF FREE MONEY
babies cost money, they're very expensive. And the mother may need to pay for daycare as well, since according to the US census, 76% of single mothers are employed.
>>
>>37824646
You're a feminist, aren't you? You push all the feminist talking points and pretend like women are infallible angels, all while trying to put all blame on men.
>>
>>37824646
Sorry, sent this in early. continuing my points

>So basically, all your arguments are fucking shit
Nope, they've all been supported with evidence.

>You couldn't argue with the gubmint statistics that single mothers are societal cancer
My original argument was that the men who leave are to blame, not the mothers who stay and take care of the children. Children who get lost in the foster care system are much worse off. The mother taking responsibility will raise a child better than one fucked up in the system. But you know whats even better? When the FATHER STAYS!

Just as you say, it's hard to know if a girl is deceiving about pregnancy. It's also difficult to know if a man is telling the truth about being there for you. Women are not psychics and men change their minds, lie or leave. Men lie too, why do you all assume men are angels?
>>
>>37824694
Nope, I'm not a 3rd wave fem at all. My initial point that blaming your mother who took responsibility for you, rather than your dad for leaving you is retarded still stands.
>>
>>37824745
>I'm not a 3rd wave fem at all

I didn't say third wave.

Also I'm not that anon you wrote that big reply to, but my mom took care of me because she had to. And by her own admission, she only had my brother and I because she was a moron who didn't use birth control and let dudes cum in her. Why should some rando be on the hook for her bad decisions? At least she was smart enough to get her tunes tied after me since birth control was too difficult a concept for her to handle.
>>
>>37824566
We aren't arguing whether children raised in single households are fucked up or not. Obviously they are, I'm not arguing against pure, raw statistics.

I'm arguing that blaming your mother for taking responsibility and staying rather than your dad for leaving is retarded. how many times do i have to repeat myself.

>hurrdurr pick a guy who will stay
men will say anything to get in a girls pants, how can you all imply that women lie through their teeth and then turn around and say men won't?
>>
>>37824794
>but my mom took care of me because she had to
no she didn't have to, she could've aborted you. And if that was too expensive or against her religion, she could've gave you away. But instead she lived a shitty single mother life, in poverty raising two kids on her own (im assuming by statistics, but correct me if not) and you can't appreciate that. jesus christ.
>>
File: 1497277236650.jpg (100KB, 456x434px) Image search: [Google]
1497277236650.jpg
100KB, 456x434px
As a single mother this TRIGGERS ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37820734
Except the onus is on the woman to have a baby with a man that will actually stay. Why is she having a baby when the father isn't on board? It's her body, her choice. If he doesn't want a baby, he doesn't want a baby. He doesn't have a say in if she has it or not, it's completely on her. If she actually gave a damn about the child, she wouldn't be putting them in this situation.
>>
File: 1497725592487.png (204KB, 448x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497725592487.png
204KB, 448x498px
>>37824843
Then why are you on the internet instead of taking care of your son/daughter?
>>
>>37824922
Time zones exist and it just so happens to be bedtime.
>>
>>37824835
She could have aborted me, and could have left me at a fire station, but she didn't do either she was then required to take care of me by law. Her squandering her outs doesn't make her some sort of martyr or hero. She made her choices and those choices came with obligations. I respect my mother more than most women because when my mom made stupid calls, she stood by them and accepted the consequences instead of blaming the men for it, unlike you who would blame the randos she let knock her up when she was drunk at parties.

Who said I don't appreciate it? I love my mother, but I also can be objective when it came to the circumstances around the conception and birth of my brother and I and realize her choices were incredibly stupid and irresponsible. She's an incredible women who made incredibly stupid decisions in the past, and succeeded in spite of them. She's worth a million of you and those like you that expect a man to save them from their own stupidity and decisions.
>>
>>37820707
Mine just made me furious for 15 years, I think the beta might be on you.
>>
>>37824921
A: accidents happen, birth control isn't foolproof
B: some people believe abortion is murder and would never have one - depending on the person you talk to about this, this is either selfless or selfish

>Except the onus is on the woman to have a baby with a man that will actually stay
Just like women, men lie, men change their mind and men will leave if they don't want to raise a child with you, no matter what you thought of them. Unfortunately, because he does not want to stay, a single mother is born and a trash prison baby is about to be raised. Single mother took responsibility for their baby, the man didn't and now it's all fucked.

>>37824996
>She could have aborted me, and could have left me at a fire station, but she didn't do either she was then required to take care of me by law
what kind of law is this? You can older kids up for adoption. She could've given you up anytime along the way, but she kept you.

>she stood by them and accepted the consequences instead of blaming the men for it, unlike you who would blame the randos she let knock her up when she was drunk at parties.
All I've been saying is that single moms accept responsibility, where as deadbeat dads run from it just like you've said right now.

>She's worth a million of you and those like you that expect a man to save them from their own stupidity and decisions.
expecting a man to take care of his child is expecting a man to save me? wew anon, that's rich. Stop brushing aside a man's obligation to his child, society needs dads.

I'm not saying your mother's situation is the norm, usually that type of woman will end up aborting or giving away the child.
>>
>>37825131
>some people believe abortion is murder and would never have one
Not really our problem. Regardless of what you believe, you're not putting your child first and you will be judged for it.

>Just like women, men lie, men change their mind and men will leave if they don't want to raise a child with you
Let's be real, the percentage of single mother situations where they actually spoke about having a child and agreed to it and the guy just leaves is almost non-existent. Does it happen? Sure. Most situations are not that though. Most situations are she's a teenage girl and had sex with a guy or a bunch of guys and just said fuck it and continued down the course. Most situations are a woman forgot to take her birth control and because the guy she fucked was halfway decent and she decided to keep it and hope he would help. Most situations are she's getting older and wants a baby and decided to do whatever it took to do it. Most situations are out of a woman's selfishness, stupidity, lack of foresight, and not giving a fuck about how it would impact their child.

The situation you're describing is a huge minority. Most men when they sign up to have a baby, they sign up to have the baby. Cowards exist but most men are savvy enough to not even test the waters. Most men will not even budge an inch if they don't want a baby because most men are aware of the huge impact it will have on their lives. There's no way we don't know, it's all around us the impact of having a child or dealing with a woman he scammed you into it. Most singlemotherhood is the woman's fault, period.
>>
>>37825131
>still claiming men should be responsible for women's bad decisions

Wew lad, can't fix stupid feminist crazy. Good things the tides are slowly turning against you. People are starting to see the insanity you peddle for what it is.
>>
>>37820953

lmao that video

>I know you're citing credible statistics, but muh feelings!

fucking libtards
>>
>>37825131
>men change their mind and men will leave if they don't want to raise a child with you, no matter what you thought of them.
whatever happened to "my body, my choice"? we have control over your body through alien patriarchy or what? lel
>>
>>37825944

What about my body, my choice for men in general? Women can choose to absolve themselves of all baby responsibility, yet men have no outs at all. Indentured servitude for an unwanted child is absolutely a violation of your bodily rights, yet feminists never bring that up while maligning men.
>>
>>37820953
ann coulter is so based
>>
>>37826036
the context is clear. you are either autist or a troll. also just noticed that the post she is replying to already mentions that catch phrase used by femishits.
>>
>>37826134
She's against woman suffrage too, so this is as based as it gets.
Women are unable to take responsibility. They pay no net taxes and consistently vote for leftist politicians.
>>
>>37825599

I read this your comment and thought you were joking but he more or less literally says

>I know you're citing credible statistics, but muh feelings!

Fucking libturds man, goddamnit.
>>
>>37823887
my god.
you're not actually supposed to sit down all the way.

fucking christ.
>>
Pretty late in the thread to bring this up but I suffer from a lot of the same criteria as fatherless children. My dad is a good guy but he took his talents and did extraordinarily well in the military. At this point he is the top rank in his division. He went overseas more than anyone he knows, was constantly working from 5 in the morning to midnight, and if he was home he was on the phone still doing his job.

When he was gone the house collapsed. We had a nice amount of cash coming in but my mom would just lay in bed every day. I ate gas station food and pizza while drinking nothing but soda for most of my life. I did horrendous in school. Literal zeroes in numerous classes. Mostly I stayed home and played video games. I was obsessed with music which my family supported instead of anything else.

Eventually I dropped out of school and did a fuckload of drugs. I for sure wouldn't have done them if my dad were around. I was too scared of him. Regardless, the drugs fucked me up irreversibly. I can't think very well, it is very hard to feel anything, and I'm terrified of just existing. I have to be busy always or I think about bad things and freak out.

My sister is trans and is already divorced at 23. I have dreams about beating the shit out of my dad and screaming statistics at him that prove he made us this way. Now he is retiring and trying to fit back in like he was never gone. I feel bad for him for being the biggest failure in his life. Fuck you dad. I exist for nothing thanks to you.
>>
ITT: roasties and beta cucks pushing all responsibility onto men and bitter MGTOWs that refuse to accept any

It's not black and white.
>>
>>37826377
i'm really glad you posted this because this is important information i did not have and i can see how it could be very important
>>
>tfw raised by my father
>tfw became a piece of shit and can't even post about single moms hate
>tfw there's no single dad hate thread
>>
>>37822442
>I should feel bad for my mother, who began molesting me when I was 12 due to her "failure" to find a decent man
>I should instead blame my father who took me in and raised me even when he didn't have to.

Kill yourself. My friends' single mothers have behaved similarly toward their children as well. The mother is more often the one at fault.
>>
>>37820707
>single bitch mom
>a real bitch
>fed me with lies about my father making me think he was bad
>everytime i messed up she would compare me to my father saying i am the failure he was
>father actively wanted to visit and play with me
>bitch mom was completely against it and kept telling me lies about him
>the divorce was my mother's fault
>tried to force me on the career path she wanted because MOTHER KNOWS BEST XDD
>basically a feminist that can't comprehend simple logic

>got molested by some 16-20year olds when i was 10 in some sort of summer camp
>didnt do shit about it
>molested
>no father because of mom
>gay

gee thanks bitch
>>
File: 1497822526643.jpg (74KB, 1065x991px) Image search: [Google]
1497822526643.jpg
74KB, 1065x991px
>>37826601
Single parent hate thread, post yours in reply to this post, anon
>>
This thread is kinda old now and I wonder if it has any sense now posting in it but I was raised from a single mom too and got a shitload of shit to share if you guys are interested. I don't come to this board often so I'm not familiar with your whole style of doing things. So greentext or just normal text or idk.
>>
>>37826850
I'm >>37826751
and I want to hear your story
greentext or no text it's fine
>>
>>37826879
>mom is some extremely hot whore from eastern europe
>parents treat her like shit
> can't do the shit she wan'ts do to
>communism
>david hasselhoff single-handedly tears down the wall
>mom comes to Austria
>mom becomes a prostitue
>mom fucks my dad
>dad leaves his wife and teenage daughter
>mom lives perfect pretty woman story
not sure what really happened at this point, stories from family members and family friends are very contradicting
>mom tells dad she's on the pill
>she lies (XXDD lol, who would have thought)
>thought forcing a baby into their marriage would save said marriage
>dad hated children and already had a daughter
>dad is angry as fuck, throws my mom out and divorces her, later said my mom was cheating on him with a work colleague
cont.
>>
File: 1497906736527.jpg (147KB, 1148x746px) Image search: [Google]
1497906736527.jpg
147KB, 1148x746px
>>37826850
I'm here from beginning and will be here til the end, /b/rother
>>
>>37827028
>live in Mother-Child house for some time
>money is tight
>mom is not around a lot
>suddenly money
>mom works great job as "translator"
>get beaten all the fucking time
>kindergarten becomes aware of bruises
>social services becomes active
>mom blames it on grandma
>mom says I feed them lies to get my way
>get into therapy for being a liar and all fucked in my head
>mom constantly tells me that i'm just as much of a piece of shit than he is, just as digusting, you know the deal
>mom tells me that she should have never had me, she should have focused on her career (what career, professionally sucking dick?) that she should have aborted me, that she never wanted to have me but he wanted me
>lies lies lies lies
>morelies.png
>still get beaten up for random shit
>accepted the fact that i'm a piece of shit and i'm the reason for her misery
>boyfriends (and one fiance) come and go
>get older
>time to get into school (i'm not sure what you call it, i guess junior high)
>mom want's me to go to (somewhat) good school near our hood with focus on sports and languages
>1997 had an extremely high birthrate in our town
>got one B in preschool (arts, always hated drawing and never was good at it)
>don't get accepted into school
>mom goes berserk
>said that i'm a failure and i will be a failure
>i already was in some sort of "therapeutic day care facility" every day after school
>picks me up from said facility
>said she got the letter from the school
>yells at me all the way home
>"should have aborted you, bla bla bla" the usual talk
>>
>>37824472
The webm is in this thread >>>/wsg/1744956. If you want it longer let me know.
>>
File: 1494463034328.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494463034328.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>37820707
>dad left mom becuase mom was an psycho alchol
>mom keeps drinking
>grew up with mom who was constantly nagging and drinking
>had a new step dad every month or so
>mom only used them for their money and she would always end up fighting them
>have 5 siblings and we have 4 different dads
>gonna need that child support money
>so fucking tired of hearing my man hating mother screaming
>always drinking fighting and screaming
>police and child service was common at my home
>I have aspergers and mom never tok me to see a doctor even when the teachers said so
>she got so fucknig mad whenever people asked if I was autistic
>had to get diagnosed myself in secret when I turned 16
>whenever I buy beer I have to hide it or else she drinks it
>always complains about being broke but still spends shittons of money on beer and wine
>whenever I try to talk to her about it she always plays the victim card
>"hurr durr I'm 50 years old and my kids tells me what to do"
>"hurr hurr you have no idea what I've been trough"

I hate my mom but at the same time I can't get myself to really show it because she's still my mom
>>
>>37827198
>goes fully berserk and wants to drive into a wall
>didn't do it, cowardice I guess, could have ended all her misery right there and mine to come
>get accepted to some shitty school
>i make friends
>friends are not a good influence according to my mom (she was right in the end there)
>get older
>get taller
>get far taller than the midget bitch
>can't hit me anymore because i'll hit back
>calls the police after i hit back when she (again) chased me through the apartment with a kitchen knife
>"muuh, he's such a psycho, he want's to ruin my life, I can't take him anymore"
>puts me in some foster home
>i don't give a shit
>can't play CoD there
>give a shit
>get back home
>mom has boyfriend in other state
>constantly spend time there, it's nice, rural, beautiful, things are good
>mom get's pregnante (<read in italian accent pls)
>mom loses the child
>fiances ex finds out about my mom's shady past (from my dad)
>they split
>mom goes fully mental
>get older
>14 now
>somewhat got my shit together in shitty school
>have passable grades and get accepted into technical college
>"you will graduate from technical college and then go to med uni and become a medical engineer and make a fuckload of money because i know what's best"
>alcohol
>weed
>cigarettes
>ignore mom
>get beaten by gorilla boyfriend instead now
>get kicked out for being drunk
>join a frat
>get even more drunk
>fuck up first year of technical college
>mom kicks me out for fourth time this year (this time permanently. she usually would call the police on me and told them I went lose again. Police would't believe me anything because they knew my mom and everybody believed the perfect little lies she was living)
cont.
>>
>>37826601
we talked about single dads earlier, you mongrel.
Single dads do much better, close to a nuclear family.
>>
>>37827442
what the fuck are you saying

I SAID SINGLE DADS ARE BETTER THAN SINGLE MOMS SO THAT MEANS YOUR SINGLE DAD WAS NOT A CUNT ASSHOLE THAT RUINED MY LIFE FOR HAVING A DIVORCE

fuck off
>>
>>37826850
OP stays till the end.
>>
>>37820953
Holy fuck. This woman is absolutely based.
>she spews nothing but logic and facts
>faggot man can't argue a single one of her points and just relies on appeals to emotion
>those absolutely outraged members of the audience
Their anger says it all. They wouldn't be mad if they didn't realize she's fucking right. She's calling them out on their bullshit and they can't stand it. Also her comment about rebutal mentioning the stigma on smoking was godtier. What a fucking idiot.
>But why should people be held responsible for their poor choices? That's not fair! Waah it's impossible for people to not fuck around without being smart!
He acts like getting rid of single mothers is some impossible task when not so long ago they were NOT the norm. I wonder if he really believes the shit he's spewing or if he realizes he's actively preaching cancer.
>>
>>37827261
I dont see my mother anymore. I have no respect for it.
>>
>>37827409
>15 and homeless for two months straight
>slept at friends houses
>summer break, all friends were on vacation except for like two
>spend two weeks sleeping on a friends floor and constantly play halo all day
>he goes to france with his family
>spend time with other friend
>more weed
>more beer
>going in a pretty decent direction right there
>feel like i'm broken, physically as well as mentally
>don't know what to do any more
>friends tell me about this place where all the other kids with no or shitty family go called crisis intervention center
>no one actually know where it is
>can't google shit because mom confiscated phone
>go to nearest police station and ask them
>"I know you kiddo, you're (insert the whores name here) son. How did that happen? She always said how proud she was of you and how smart you are. Why do you spend time with this hood rats. are these your friends? Does your mother know you here?
>find the place eventually
>live there for some time
>shit's shitty
>get by by drinking and being the cool kid in the frat
>get home again after a few weeks under social services supervision
>get a social worker
>he's really cool
>he's the granddad i never had
>he believes me when i tell him what's going on at home
>things are chill for a few months
>got accepted into business college after dropping out from medical college simply because of the frat connections, otherwise i would have never gotten into any good school ever again
>things are good
>i'm sociable, the girls love me, i somewhat get by in school but still drinking a bit too much
>16 now
>get home at 7 am fully wasted wearing my suit
>wake up mom's gorilla boyfriend
>beef.jpg
>tell him he's a worthless cocksucker that has the IQ of one of these expensive handbags he likes to buy my whore mother (or some shit, i don't know what i said but that's basically what i thought of him)
>supersmashbros.exe
cont
>>
>>37827409
>>get far taller than the midget bitch
>can't hit me anymore because i'll hit back
All boys raised by single moms say this. They cant hit you anymore when youre 13, then they start using woman manipulation techniques.
>>
>>37827524
oh I thought it was sarcasm, we really need to start using names.
>>
>>37820861
Could this mean I have Chad genetics?
>>
>>37827807

Yes but since single moms are factories for betas and you never had a good father figure around it's just wasted potential
>>
>>37827745
>be 9th grade
>tell my few friends about how shitty my single mom is
>they say yeah whatever
>9th grade graduation party
>mom wants to take shitty photos
>tell her calmly that im going to do it later
>her pea brain cannot comprehend the word later and explodes
>goes apeshit
>in front of my friends
>IF YOU DONT GO AND TAKE PHOTOS WITH ME NOW IM GONNA GO HOME >:((
>give into her manipulation like the cuck i am
>go back to friend table
>they laugh at me for being such a cuck but aknowledge the fact that my mom is a cunt

woman manipulation i guess
>>
>>37827659
>mom doesn't give a shit and tends to her tea and her regular morning routine
>bitch let's some other man beat me up
>at least do it yourself you filthy whore
>again, sleeping at friends places and getting wasted all the time
>have to go back home because the police picked me up, again
>get super wasted one night and burn down half the playground in the park next to our house
>mom kicks me out, for good (which i get, no hard feeling there)
>live in some social institution for troubled teens
>have all the freedom i could ever wish for
>way too much freedom
>fuck up school
>get kicked out the frat (which was my somewhat backup family at the time)
>fuck up friendships
>fuck up "relationship" (or whatever you wanna call some shit you had with 16)
>spent my teenage years getting high and wasted and basically doing nothing
>social institution kicks me out for smoking weed all the time
>homeless again
>apply for some project to do shit abroad
>get accepted
>prior to kicking me out i get all my papers
>passport.png, birthcertificate.pdf
>"hey (insert social workers name here) what's this?
>"oh this, anon. This is your social services file."
>"can i read it?"
>"you're not 18 yet"
>"come on" (we were somewhat bros)
>get the file
>read it
>shutdown.exe
>have a breakdown, break my furniture and a mirror (had broken glass removed a month after when i was in england. shit was everywhere)
>go to england
>tell my mom via whatsapp that she is a bad person and i'd rather not have her in my life now that i realised that she is the cause of all the bad things that happened in my life and not the absence of my father and therefore me
>no response
>blocks me on whatsapp
>this was almost 3 years ago

cont
>>
>>37827889
What I mean is:
She hits you, you push her a little.
She falls backwards and calls the cops.
You spend some days in prison and you have to beg her to come live back in your own government housing.
Single moms always pretent the welfare house is theirs.
>>
File: viewImage.jpg (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
viewImage.jpg
42KB, 800x800px
>>37827997
oh

yeah sure, had that happen to me too
>>
Is that Katie from CollegeHumor?
>>
>>37827932
The last three years I spend, how may I put this: failing. I failed at everything. Friendships, jobs, evening school. I got high all the time and the only thing that interested me was getting high. I failed to do any self reflection and never spend a minute to think about me and what has become of me. I just put all the bad thoughts aside and focused on chicks and spending quality time with my then best friend who like the brother I always wished for. When I returned from England I was homeless once again and slept at friends places and did the regular thing. Spent nights outside when it was warm and made a few homeless friends who taught me a lot for which I am thankful. These people are really not to be underestimated when it comes to wisdom and knowledge on how to survive.

Thing is, no 17 year old should do that.
>went to social services
>drug tests
>due to some miracle my drug test is negative
>get to live in government housing once again
>get severely depressed
>don't attend school and never leave the apartment
>watched all the shows and movies there are
>imalone.png ihavenoone.jpg
>do some research on my dad's family
>seek contact to my grandma
>call the retirement home in the parish where my gran lived (10 min by train from my hometown)
>"oh yeah, we have a (insert old nazi womans name here) here. She's good and she's fine"
>visit her
>tells me all sorts of stories
>shit fucks up my brain even more
>leave her my cell
>go to open air cinema with my then gf (which wasn't my gf, we made out but she never really wanted anything from me and lead me on for months)
>cell rings
>weird number
>"it's your dad"
>talk some
>he's a legit idiot
>talk some more
>get angry
>insult him for the fucker he is
>no contact for two years
>have a minor depressive episode once again
>text my dad on facebook because i need some sort of answers
>tells me my mom was a prostitute
>tells me my mom claimed to be on the pill
>my whole life is a lie
cont
>>
>>37827932
I feel so sorry for you. She really fucked you over. So your dad says he doesnt even know if you're his son?
How are you now?
>>
>>37828248
>would have had a breakdown if it wasn't for my girlfriend
>dad is a dumb asshole again
>"you little wanker, i do not have to say more to you" (wixer = wanker is not a nice word in german)
>break contact there

I just live with it, knowing, that I was never meant to be. I envy the kids that have a normal and loving family and want to punch them every time they claim their parents were shitty to them. I fucked up my life pretty much beyond repair in matters of law and friendships. The brother I never had I mentioned earlier, I fucked that up too. I have a loving girlfriend which keeps me going and takes care of me otherwise I would have offed myself ages ago. I never saw any purpose in life but I have her now and she gives me purpose which scares the shit out of me. She broke up with me last year and I was a wreck. Tried to kill myself and was shitfaced 24/7 for half a year. We're back together now and the only thing that keeps me going is her and the thought to maybe someday have a family of my own with her and not repeat all the mistakes that have been done. I want to be a loving father, hopefully a good role model even though that's pretty impossible. I haven't talked to my mother in almost three years now. I have seen her, I know where she works now. Went into the mall to confront her and scream at her and maybe choke her to death but I would never be able to summon all that courage. I just live it now. I never talked about any of this to any professional. It took me years of self reflections and a few bad acid trips to even get this far but I wish I'd still live in ignorance. All I ever wanted was a normal life, a normal family, siblings, maybe a dog, all that boring shit. I hate the kids that had all of this and still turned out shit. You just don't deserve having an intact family in my eyes. I'm really trying to get my life around now, be less of a depressed shit, I only drink socially nowadays and almost never go partying. cont.
>>
>>37828475
I stopped the drugs except for a joint every now and then. I think I'm on a good path. Thing is, I'm still completely depressed and long for the day when I finally get run over by some speeding German asshole or Italian tourist or idk. I hate my existence and I hate my mom for forcing me into this existence solely for the egoistic purpose of trying to save a marriage that was a dead end. I hate that woman and I hate myself for feeling these ridiculous amounts of hate jammed up inside me. That's it guys, I need to hug my loved one now and try not to cry. Give me questions if you have them.
>>
>>37828475
My story is pretty much the same as yours, I just never met my dad and learned his name from my birth certificate when i was 23.
When I was 14 I cut away all friends good and bad and worked hard in school and got into med school. But I have terrible social skills unlike you.
>>
>>37827659
sorry, i did not get kicked out from medical college but technical college. sorry for mistake.
>>
>>37828594
What really helped me better my life is watching Stefan Molyneux videos on this topic.
Its the biggest philosophy show in the world. Most people on 4chan already know him: https://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot/videos
Hes also from an abusive single mother that kicked him out. His story is just like ours.
Good luck man, I know you will be happy!
>>
>>37828706
I used to have good social skills. Not anymore.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.