[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this true, is that all you need to battle all those things?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: thisallyouneed.jpg (78KB, 1209x641px) Image search: [Google]
thisallyouneed.jpg
78KB, 1209x641px
that piece of weed to help you manage depression , anxiety , light sensitivity etc...instead of pills
>>
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
ORIGINALDO OREGANO
>>
I would say almost certainly no
>>
Weed will only help you push down and ignore the symptoms of anxiety, and will further alienate you from the rest of society.
>>
>>37819575
This guys right. I live like this and it's fuckin embarrassing

But the habit is so engrained
>>
>>37819513
More dependancy.
What can actually manage depression is a good diet, exercise, meditation, cold showers, pushing boundaries and productivity.

Life will feel a little less useless when you are doing something, you won't feel as pathetic when you're strong and healthy and you won't be reminded of your failures when you can cast those thoughts away.
>>
>>37819614
Same here dude
I literally became a wagecuck just to keep feeding my habit
>>
>>37819642
God that feel is real
I actually quit my job cuz I have some money saved up an I've been pushing bud lol and I have plans for the summer
>>
>>37819708
I did that last year, don't burn through it too fast otherwise when you go dry and start job searching its rough.
>>
>>37819614
>But the habit is so engrained
I quit a few weeks ago, it can be done. I believe in you anon.
Also that's not the field sage goes in.
>>
>>37819513
Weed tends to make me anxious and paranoid and I get a little sad when the high goes away. Drinking is better imo.
>>
>>37819621
Listen to this guy.
Weed is for faggots.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.