[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a specific time in your life, that if it played out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1478414614619.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1478414614619.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
is there a specific time in your life, that if it played out differently, you might have become a normie?
>>
>>37818934
high school all the way.
also,
EXTREMELY RARE 3D PEPE
>>
>>37818934
Oh many, many times. Call me crazy but I'm happy thing turned out as they did. This place needs me. The world needs me here. All the memes that wouldn't exist if I was a normie, even a chance Trump would have lost. Nah I'm glad things turned out the way they did.
>>
>>37818934

yeah. In my sophomore year of high school, this hot 10/10 Stacy had a crush on me. Of course I never had the balls to approach her or ask her out. 5 years later, and the only gf I managed to get was a 5/10 mexican girl.

that Stacy girl looked a lot like Mila Kunis too, damn do I regret not even trying to make a move on her :'(
>>
>>37818934
My entire life I was different, but my early teens is when I made the transition from failed normie/cyborg to robothood. It was also when I had my first nervous breakdown
>>
File: 1486909642728.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1486909642728.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>37818934
>is there a specific time in your life, that if it played out differently, you might have become a normie?
Oddly enough though I was one of the most well-known and most popular kids in my entire grade back in high school despite my snarky shyness that I picked up after spending a lot of time here. When I think about how I could've been a normal guy I just want to hang myself because I knew what this place did to people beforehand and I have nobody to blame but myself for the way I am now.
>>
>>37819151
So I guess what I'm trying to say is that my first visit to this place essentially killed all hope I had of becoming a man my parents could be proud of.
>>
File: 1478156400044.jpg (162KB, 566x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478156400044.jpg
162KB, 566x720px
>>37818934
> be me
> 13-14 years old, friends with nerds and prechads
> get huge argument with dad, cut contact (parents divorced)
> get meme sickness, always feel have to spit up in morning and around people
> retreat to nerdfriends and litteraly stop talking to had
> nerds are quiter less sickness
> go into meme therpay
> doesnt help
> learn in meme therapy with 16 or sth as i lost the fun in videogames, i need to do funny stuff
> come home from meme therapy.. chad friend instant skypes me and asks me how i am and invites me to party..
> first time alcohol and fun
> they all like me like in old times
> even girl like my autistic storys
> but slowly loose contact to nerdgroup..
> nerd group splits completly up
> i hang around with chad, one became antifa dude and weed guy ( we are still friends) other got really into computer stuff, others became fashion fags... the nerdgroup is dead
> in school is a austistic group with non nerd autists, just autists
> get to know them
> miss sth out with chad friends, the pure 4chan autism maximo, i miss it
> friends with autism boys
> be 18 now
> graduated

I am a cyborg, i live semi with chad and semi with my autism boys and rarely with old nerd weed friend..guys i really like my friends and it brakes my heart we will all loose contacts to each other.. school ended ( not for chad he had to retry class last year) and we all will spread over the country...
If you got somehow chad friends, keep them chad loves u

I could have become a chad also if i skipped the nerdtime, but i dont regret it

how you coopt with this weired feeling if school ends
>>
If my parents hadn't gotten a divorce.

Once they split up and I had to transfer school districts, everything went to shit.

I was a cool kid in the first and second grade. Most of my classmates liked me and so did my teachers. I was in the gifted and talented program, was the youngest kid on student council, and had been recommended to skip two grades.

Once I switched during the summer between second and third grades, my life basically came crashing down. Nobody at my new district liked me - at all. Since I'd come from a more urban area, the teachers thought I was trying to start a gang when I asked about organizing a club (wish I was kidding).

Not to say things couldn't have gone downhill for me, but I had a decent set-up as a kid. When that was taken away from me, I never recovered until after I graduated high school.
>>
If I had kept playing sports when I was 12.
>>
File: 1494234112673.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1494234112673.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>37818934
if i wasnt born maybe
>>
File: feel fuy eyes closed.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel fuy eyes closed.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>outgoing and social, yet naive in primary school
>first few weeks of secondary school, make friends with social outcast
>due to being friends with him and picking up his habits I make enemies with """bullies"""
>complete edgelord during important social years just like him
>>
>>37819471
Keep in touch with the people who you enjoy being around, and ghost those who you spent time with only as a matter of circumstance. Smoke buddies are hard to distinguish in this regard
>>
>>37818934
I decided I would hang out with the wierd kids as well as the normies. Needless to say I got shunned by the normies.
>>
>>37818934
>"Oh look the internet."
>...
>"Nah"
>>
>>37818934
>be in middle school
>socially inept friend follows me everywhere
>so much so people start confusing our names
>start bullying him like the normies
>highschool comes around
>end up hanging out with those normies
>eventually hate spending time around them
>start ignoring them and never see them again after graduation
>majority of them working at daddy's office now
>im still studying to become a physician
>have no friends
>this is okay
>>
>>37818934
If I hadn't been rejected and if I hadn't failed in my senior class. I was bullied when I was younger but I got over it and when I was 15ish I persuaded myself that I was a normie, took care of myself for a while. Unfortunately failing grades and rejection made me realize how much of a loser I was. I didn't make many close friends and I was still a lanky acne-ridden guy. So I retreated into my shell. I now have a much darker perspective. I've lost all the social skills I had more or less learned along the way.
>>
>>37819471
I saved the Steinmeme. Good taste anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.