[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfection doesn't exi...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 237x212px
>>
MGTOW could be a good thing...
>>
>WE WAZ meeDDLE CLASS n shit WITH OBEDIANT WAIFUZ
SOSIGH ITAY IS DEE GENER EIGHTIN, WIMMONZ RIGHTS WUZ A MeeSTAKE
>>
>some males still not realizing how much of a financial and psychological disaster it is to be married
>>
>>37817849
I fail to see why one needs to state that they "Go their own way". By doing so, aren't you acknowledging the supposed control women have over men? Isn't it enough to just state that you aren't interested in what tradtional relationships offer. MGTOW also uses a very old, traditional view of relationships where men and women have their roles and men pay and all that jazz. It seems to me that many members of MGTOW are conservative to some degree but then don't accept the roles for men in a nuclear family relationship. This is contradictory to me.
>>
>>37817933
They're just sour grape virgins, without r9k's self-awareness
>>
>>37817933
Dubs.

Also, People who are MGTOW often reject women's rights which questions the traditional relationship form. In reality, this is a case where women's rights are for equality for men as well.

>inb4 women's rights suck
>ess jay dubbja
>>
>>37817849
MGTOW is a fucking joke. Anyone who identifies as one needs to be shot on the spot for lacking self-awareness.
>>
more like... MGTOW (With A Support Group And A Dedicated Subreddit)
>>
>>37817849
lol you fuckin gay
>>
>>37817981
That's funny. It really is a support group, except they're all exceptionally bitter.
>>
It's all fun and games until your family and co-workers start jabbing at you for not having a girlfriend.

I know it must be uncomfortable for them to see a person who doesn't embrace the same misery and suck as they did but it's still annoying.
>>
Going your own way doesn't have to mean that you reject the notion of getting with girls.

I know that to many people, it means disregarding them entirely, but, to me, it means that I can love a girl without having to abide by anyone's social expectations such as marriage.

I'm dating a girl currently and I sure as hell didn't run after her. I lived my life on my own, doing things for myself and she pretty much fell in my arms. Only difference is that I didn't let her go. I took the opportunity she gave me and aside from minor adjustements, everything is going perfectly.

To me, it's just a matter of understanding that relationships are high maintenance, that nobody is ever perfect, that you have to learn to love them as they are if you trully care about them and that love is not eternal and can end anytime for reasons you may never have seen coming. Once you accept these notions, I find that it becomes much easier to trully love and appreciate someone.
>>
>>37817849
Mgtow is a shitty cope philosophy for losers
Go outside once in a while and you'll find it's not as scary as those mean people on the internet make it seem
>>
>>37817849
FaGTOW losers get out. They are as stupid as feminists. They proudly announce that they "exclude women out of the pictore" and then brag about being in a relationship.able to flirt with girls, and being in a relationship.
The whole movement consists of losers, who want to get a reason for their incompetence, and faggots who got bankrupted by divorce.
>>
>>37817967
A woman wrote this

Or a vagina worshiper
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.