[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how i grew my hair back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: c40.png (14KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
c40.png
14KB, 625x582px
hey robots, i started balding around 5 months ago and freaked out. around that time i was asking around /r9k/, searching and since a lot of people here gave me some advice i think i should share mine to you and give back incase anyone wants to hear it. it didn't make my hair better then it was before, but it stopped the balding and it looks normal again.

>take biotin daily
I usually took 2 biotin gummies everyday, from what I understand this is the most important step to getting your hair back

>take DHT blockers
this helps your hair grow back too, from what I understand DHT stops your hair growth and this blocks that from your system

>don't shampoo everyday
this might be a stupid one, but I actually didn't know your not supposed to shampoo everyday. it might be different for you, if you don't shower every day but just remember that shampooing dries out your hair, and only shampoo if you actually need to clean your hair if it's dirty.

>use good conditioner
i have a conditioner that is biotin, collagen, and coconut oil, these are all good and help hair growth, you should get and always use a good conditioner with vitamins that stimulate hair growth and moisturizes the scalp

>change your diet
i changed my diet to pretty much include every food in the food triangle, took vitamins to make sure i meet my daily intake on every one, and ate a lot of proteins, proteins feed your hair.

>scalp massages
massaging your scalp is important, it helps your hair folocles or whatever the fuck to breath, and also keep it moisturized, i usually lathered a bit of coconut oil into my scalp.

>trim your hair to start
this ones optional, but it's what I did. I did a buzzcut when I started this adventure because I wanted my hair to start off breathing as much as possible, and i wanted to be able to get as much shit into my scalp as possible.
hope this helped any robot out, helped me. pce
>>
>>37817745
did you regrew the hair or no?
>>
>>37818032
go away autistic foreigner who can't read
>>
thx dude, saved
>>
>>37818131
how do you save 4chan posts? new here, i thought it wasn't possible. or do you just mean screencap
>>
>>37818246
Ctrl - C
>>
OP here, one last thing I forgot to mention. When you take biotin for the first time it makes you break out like you were 13 again, but don't get scared and stop taking it. just wash your face a lot and keep it moist and it'll go away in a week or two. And after it's gone away the first biotin will actually help you from breaking out. It's called the extraction process or some shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.