[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ general - summer edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 28

File: uni general.png (3KB, 374x400px) Image search: [Google]
uni general.png
3KB, 374x400px
How did you do this year? any plans for the future?

Any anons looking to start university classes in the fall, feel free to ask any questions about your fun and exciting descent into social isolation and prescription drug abuse.
>>
>how did you do this year
horrible in all regards
4 days until they publish the results
I only hope I won't fail so much that they kick me out or make me repeat the year
>>
>>37817537
>tfw I'm commuting to college
reminder that if you live on campus you are not a robot
>>
>>37817537
Three straight years of disaster. No friends, no gfs, gym didn't work. I have like 365 days. After that it's over. I hate the degree i'm getting, Parents gonna die eventually. Doom is upon me.
>>
>>37817674
>implying
Lived on campus, and despite having a private bedroom to myself, I didn't get anywhere far with women apart from the occasional drunk kiss, but that's to be expected. It is normie central though, having to put up with stupidly-loud music and drunken shouting at nightime is annoying - and my god, they just don't shut up about relationships or sex, I thought /r9k/ was bad, but I heard normies talking about it every time that I went to the canteen, I swear there's like a huge social database of who's fucked who, and nearly everyone knows about it.
>>
File: uniband.png (1MB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
uniband.png
1MB, 1200x802px
>>37817537
>the ONE FUCKING TIME I don't check the catalog before posting a summer break thread some other fag has done it first
>mfw
I'll ask the question here, is anyone else in the marching band and are you ready for band camp?
>>
>>37817537
I'm doing my A-Level at the moment, so hopefully I'll be starting uni next year. (Yes I am 18) Please tell me it's easier to meet girls at uni than it is at 6th form.
>>
>>37818345
HA!
origniol
>>
>>37818345
>Please tell me it's easier to meet girls at uni than it is at 6th form.
22 years old here. I became friends with a girl for the first time in real life within the first month in uni. She was the one who initiated the conversation. She was great but eventually she got a gf and shit and that just turned me off. Religious too.
I don't know why I cut off all connections. Maybe I didn't want to racemix (I'm a paki).
Oh well. It's easier because people are adults and treat you with respect to an extent. People in highschool don't
>>
failed my second year and I am now looking for a job before my parents kick me out of the house
>>
>>37817646
you don't get to repeat the year, this isn't school. They just kick you the fuck out and then you have to deal with the debt and the fact that you will never get a degree unless you can afford to pay for another uni course by yourself
>>
Not a uni feel but
>class during summer when my friends are on break
Trade school is hell sometimes
>>
>>37817537
Ausfag so only half way through the year. The social Isolation thing happened real fucking fast but I did manage to establish a handful of friends although alcohol has been my best friend so far.
>>
>>37817537
>tfw in biotechnology in a shitty uni because I had no other choice at the time
>uni had no requirements so there's a bunch of low IQ losers in there with me
>improve my grades because dad will kill me if I don't
>do 4 semesters of biotech in the meantime
>dad keeps calling my uni a joke because he doesn't see me studying all the time
>dad keeps telling me that I'm wasting my life by not setting up a business
>uni is kind of weird because most people are amazingly stupid and can't even pass let alone get good grades
>feel like I don't belong even though my initial grades were shit so I kind of do belong when I don't study
>dad makes me apply to medicine at the best uni with my improved grades
>I might get in
>2 semesters left till I get my biotech bachelors degree
What do I do? I have to make a choice.
Finish what I'm doing or switch to medicine.
>>
>>37818524
oh and I forgot to mention that I've pushed away almost all the friends I had made at uni because I stopped hanging out with them and stopped going to their parties. I don't alcohol after all.
Now I'm still a khv and I'm as socially awkward as I was before coming into uni, except I don't really get scared when talking to girls
>>
>>37818603
it's an uk uni
it's called a "suplementary year"

>>37818524
>It's easier because people are adults and treat you with respect to an extent. People in highschool don't
this so much
I forgot what bullying was in my 1st year
Even the staciest of stacies are super nice, even if you are the autist among autists
>>
>>37818345
You'll find that people are more open and willing to try out relationships, most places will also have a student bar or nightclub either on or close to campus, so it's easier to meet girls in that regard. Actually hooking is up to your actions though, the best advice that I can give is to not fear rejection. Are you talking to a girl but she doesn't seem interested? Just move on and find someone else, no big deal, she won't remember you and you won't remember her. It sounds cold, but that's just the way it is, you can't expect every girl that you meet to be a perfect match for you.
>>
>>37818731
>2 semesters

what have you got to lose by finishing them? Finish your degree then go to medicine
>>
>>37818845
>what have you got to lose by finishing them? Finish your degree then go to medicine
The government only gives me one free degree. If I finish this, then I have to pay for medical degree.
And my marks will drop if I don't take the chance this year. I've got a slight bonus for applying within 2 years of finishing highschool. It has to be now.
>>
>>37817537
Starting uni in fall. Is there psychiatrist on campus I can get drugs from? I feel like I might need anxiety meds. I am pretty much terrified for every single aspect of uni, even little things like using the shower, food or asking questions.
>>
>>37819788

don't be afraid of uni, just live. I let social anxiety get to me in uni, now I dropped out and have nothing going for myself
>>
>>37819788
uni is much less strenuous than highschool.
Social anxiety hurts less in uni. There's a reason many professors are robots
>>
Defending my thesis on 26th or 27th, it's not yet decided. Going for a Master's cource after that.
>>
>math exam tomorrow
>another exam the day after
>if I fuck both up i have to take them again in 2 weeks one after another again
>next week have 2 exams as well
>3 more weeks of uni left
>if I fuck it up I'm out
I have never been so fucking stressed in my entire fucking life.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495684651668.jpg (51KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495684651668.jpg
51KB, 598x448px
>>37817537
>lost interest 3 months in
>spent the remaining 5 months avoiding work, browsing boards, watching movies and jerking off

well worth the student debt desu
>>
>>37820080
>have to defend my semester project tomorrow
Still have to make slides and shit.
I spend too much time browsing boards
>>
>>37819788
What stresses you out so much/makes you so scared of those things?
>>
File: 1497547686488.jpg (509KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497547686488.jpg
509KB, 900x900px
>tfw summer class
why did i do this to myself
>>
>>37817674
I hate commuting, wish I went far away for uni.
>>
>go to college today to ask a question to an adviser
>parked in wrong spot because didn't know
>get ticket

Theoretically what would happen if I just said "fuck this I dindu nuffin" and don't pay? I'm not planning on going to the school because it's shit.

The amount of competence the meter maids have on the campus is eons beyond what the admin has, who didn't even review my transcripts before accepting me and was telling me to "just wait" for the last 3 weeks since I got accepted.
>>
>>37817537
Why is it so fucking hot holy shittttttttttttt
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494500872280.jpg (8KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494500872280.jpg
8KB, 217x320px
>>37822079
too hot to even talk, I've been sitting in silence for hours only responding with nods
>>
>>37822170
I WANT MY WINTER BACK RIGHT NOW.
UK IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS.
>>
I start the 26th at UNF, went to orientation and found out I'm super normie outside of my high school where I'm a meme. Had a bunch of girls say hi to me and swapped numbers, doesn't happen often with me and it probably wont turn into anything but it was nice to be noticed.

I like my uni except i'm going to be working my ass off as a biology major
>>
File: 1457889187534.jpg (41KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1457889187534.jpg
41KB, 500x404px
I'm starting uni this fall.
>19
The only thing that could fuck up my life is the exam I have to take tomorrow.
I had 3% too much absence in one class in secondary school (Czech rep.) and have to do the same exam as if I failed. It's tomorrow at 8AM. I hope I will make it since if I don't I will have to repeat the year and my mom won't take care of me anymore.
I was in the 93.27 percentile. I have a bright future in front of me and can leave my shithole of a city behind me. Wish me luck guys... I'm really really scared
>>
File: Simple farmer.jpg (42KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
Simple farmer.jpg
42KB, 500x488px
Doing summer internship. Jesus christ, it was about cover crop and weed and I didn't think I'd have to prepare all 100 flower pots myself. Carting the soil back and forth, mixing it with different brands and carting the pots nearly broke my back. I was literally a farmer.
>>
>>37817537
I'm going back for my second year and I didn't really talk to anyone on my course last year.
Are the uni clubs and societies good places to make friends if you're not good at talking with people?
>>
>>37822567
Depends on your interest and the club, I guess. What do you have in mind?

I've joined a gaming club in the first year and managed to make one friend whom I played with for nearly 2 years now but I've gotten bored of him and fighting games so we hardly talk or play together anymore. I still don't know whether meeting him was a good thing or not but at least he helped me to kill time.
>>
Passed my final with a 2.1 which is a relief since I was averaging about a 62 and I did really shitty on an exam. Now I have nothing whatsoever in my future, so that's fun
>>
>>37822608
My uni doesn't really have any normal hobby societies like gaming and only has sports clubs or things like the Mediaeval or Battle Re-Enactment Societies. I did join the badminton club last year, but the club just disintegrated after two weeks and I didn't talk to anyone there.
Should I just join the Battle Re-Enactment society or the other meme societies? I only want to make friends with someone
>>
Robots don't go to college. College is for betas.

Robots and CHAD work in the TRADES
>>
File: doritosmug.png (547KB, 635x640px) Image search: [Google]
doritosmug.png
547KB, 635x640px
>>37822311
Awwwwww, did the temperature actually go up to 70 degrees Farenheit or something over there? So hot, jesus christ :(((
>>
File: memesoc.png (18KB, 848x228px) Image search: [Google]
memesoc.png
18KB, 848x228px
>>37822794
do the meme societies include pic related?
>>
File: kek'ed.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
kek'ed.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>37822794
>Battle Re-Enactment society
What the fuck, holy shit, why would anyone come up with a club like that? Is that not basically a drama club? Sounds like a terrible idea for robots t b h.
>>
File: 1476931173853.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1476931173853.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>37822867
It's fucking 30 degree C.
I don't use retard units.
>>
>>37822907
They practice in a park near the uni and try to do pike formations in full period clothes and shit. They used to have bows before the uni got involved.
They look like they're having fun though.

>>37822876
We had a Labour Society but that dissolved too
>>
>>37822794
I had 2 reenactment societies in my uni, joined the medieval one. Had some good times but never managed to keep any sort of friend from it, I'm too awkward and they were too social
>>
Oh boy spent my whole year pretty much alone in my room skipping lectures and hiding from flatmates who were the most insufferable cunts i wanted to elliot rodger the shit out of them. Passed my exams apart from the one i skipped, Made 3 acquaintances who probably hate my guts because i'm an insufferable cunt and was moody all the time. I have literally achieved nothing, will probably fail and drop out next year if i can't work up the balls to actually go to the lectures. University has sucked all the passion i had programming, its just a shitty office job i'm going to be stuck hating. I have no clue how to make friends next year, everyone is going to be entrenched in their social circles and nobody likes the loser with no friends who doesn't want to go out drinking.
>>
>>37822079
>>37822079
>be britbong
>be sweating like crazy when it's about 25-30C
>studying abroad in Louisiana next year (LSU)

The weather's going to kill me. Also, any tips from Americans about living in your country would be appreciated.
>>
>>37822907
>Is that not basically a drama club? Sounds like a terrible idea for robots t b h.
I actually wanted to join a drama club/something related to help with robotness. Maybe next year if I grow the balls to take the step
Also related to the battle reenactment, I assume larping would attract a lot of bots, or at least mildly interesting normies
>>
>>37818731
If your uni offers biotech it can't be a shit uni, or can it? Is it a shitty London uni by any chance, or are you a snob who thinks something like Sheffield Uni is shit?
>>
>>37820080
>math exam tomorrow
Looking forward to C3 in 30 degrees lad? Don't forget to bring lube.
>>
>>37822567
I have the same problem here. Joined the game society and other ones but I'm too socially inept to talk to people and the one time i did i had to leave to catch the last train back (I commute) so no friendships were solidified. I just want friends in my second year dammit
>>
>>37817537
Didn't pass a single exam, this year.

Gonna drop out of college and start my life as a wageslave or kill myself.

Still thinking about it.
>>
>>37823110
have fun with the rednecks and niggers there. i suppose that might be better than the brit mudslimes though in the big perspective.

also get ready to see landwhales galore. you're not just going to Americal; you're going to the south! home of the beetusaurs
>>
File: crying anime girl.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
crying anime girl.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>37823188
It's in denmark called AAU.
>>
anybody with DEBT ??
>>
>>37823968
>not having your parents waste their money on you
Lmaoing @ your life m8
>>
>>37823204
Core 3 was easy lad, i would say don't sweat it but you'll be dripping in 30 degrees
>>
>>37823968
> tfw live in a country with uni being payed for every citizen from budget
Comfy.
>>
File: IMG_6910.jpg (121KB, 640x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6910.jpg
121KB, 640x894px
>>37817537
I wish I could fuck all the hot uni sluts mybuni has to offer.
>>
>>37824193
Disgusting roastie tbqhwyf
>>
>>37824254
what's wrong with roasties? I'd have anything that's not obese or with facial hair and has decent hygiene
>>
File: fun22.png (26KB, 397x262px) Image search: [Google]
fun22.png
26KB, 397x262px
I'm certain I got straight A's this semester, but that hardly matters. Three years in and still no gf. Haven't even made a single friend. I still can't even find a part time job. I applied to two more today but I'm not optimistic. I want to go to grad school but I'll need to pay for it myself and I need to start saving money like right now.
>>
>>37819788
There will be someone you can talk to, but I don't think they can give you drugs. Also please bear this >>37819949 in mind. It'll be okay, Anon.
>>
File: 1487798095425.jpg (20KB, 273x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487798095425.jpg
20KB, 273x270px
>>37823968
>tfw /prepa/
>tfw this 2-year big exam cramming costs less than 2000 yuros yet opens the doors of the most prestigious institutions of the country
>tfw unironically part of the elite of tomorrow and not in debt

I feel sad for burgers.
>>
I can't imagine having to live in a country where university isn't free. It's almost as crazy as having to pay for healthcare.
>>
>>37826538
I left a country with free healthcare and uni for one with neither(healthcare is free for most, not for me).
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>37817537
This year I finally got a good group of friends, mostly normies and chads, but seemed like cool people and they accepted me. I got better clothes, a decent physique from going to the gym, however still no gf, but it was an improvement. We all graduated but none of them live near me and now I feel like I'm going back to my old ways and barely ever interacting with people. I haven't gotten a job yet (still searching) so pretty much the only times I leave my house anymore are for the gym and groceries. Feels pretty bad after making all that progress.
>>
>>37826916
doesn't sound like you made progress. it just got easier because of proximity.
>>
File: 1492739608544.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1492739608544.png
573KB, 710x842px
>tfw trigonometry

I can't believe that I'm failing a class they give to high schoolers. Even with 2 hours of class and 3 hours of homework 4 days a week, I'm still behind
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>37827247
>thinking about my math classes next semester
>>
Any math major here? Do you fags have to give presentations? I honestly hate that shit, it's the only thing that i hate in this world and makes me not want to go to college. But since there is numbers and shit in that major there shouldnt be presentations, should they?
>>
Post GPAs and shame each other
>3.325
>>
you fucks have no idea how good you have it

if you can't handle college you can't handle shit

HANDLE IT!!!

DON'T END UP LIKE ME
>>
>>37827500

you heard right

wonder why I'm not dead yet? I even paid off my debt working a shit job. now I'm neet again.

heheheHAHAHA
>>
are nightclasses draining? i'm currently in the military and i fear i wont be able to preform my duties efficiently.
>>
>>37827462

depends on your major and which classes you pick.. in my case, there were a few classes which had both math and business kids in them like optimization / operations research, and those ones tended to have group work and presentations

pure math subjects will most likely not have any, but it could be different for other unis
>>
>>37827551
What was your major?
Oregano
>>
>>37827586
no major was declared lmaooo

I failed a bunch of basic classes, the work wasn't even that hard
>>
>>37827500
I DON'T EVEN STUDY AT ALL
>>
>>37827583
Thanks for replying. I suppose i'm fucked anyway. Where i live, if you don't do an english oral exam you can't graduate. It's not a presentation but even then it still scares the shit out of me. How do you overcome this?
>>
>tfw 23
>tfw starting uni in fall
I-i am not too old r-right?
>>
File: bianca del rio.jpg (56KB, 613x768px) Image search: [Google]
bianca del rio.jpg
56KB, 613x768px
Really really lookin forward to university
its literally my dream uni, im so happy about it

cant wait to be free of this fucking hellhole and escape there

when i was younger i used to think that when i left for uni i could suddenly cut contact with my family and never see them again - now im older and know thats not possible, but im still happy to be away form home for at least half the year

PS: does anyone know if its possible to arrange to stay at your uni yearround like the international students do even if you aren't an international student? would i have to pay to stay in my uni accomodation then?
>>
>>37828319
What course are you doing m8?
>>
File: 1406619944823.jpg (126KB, 900x815px) Image search: [Google]
1406619944823.jpg
126KB, 900x815px
>>37824254
Good luck finding pure waifu in uni.
>>
File: 7318293712893.jpg (54KB, 280x396px) Image search: [Google]
7318293712893.jpg
54KB, 280x396px
>>37828319
>Feynman, 28-ish
>I remember the first dance. I hadn't been dancing for three or four years while I was at Los Alamos; I hadn't even been in society. So I went to this dance and danced as best I could, which I thought was reasonably all right. You can usually tell when somebody's dancing with you and they feel good about it.
>As we danced I would talk with the girl a little bit; she would ask me some questions about myself, and I would ask some about her. But when I wanted to dance with a girl I had danced with before, I had to look for her.
>"Would you like to dance again?"
>"No, I'm sorry; I need some air." Or, "Well, I have to go to the ladies' room" - this and that excuse, from two or three girls in a row! What was the matter with me? Was my dancing lousy? Was my personality lousy?
>I danced with another girl, and again, the usual questions: "Are you a student, or a graduate student?"
>"No, I'm a professor"
>"Oh? A professor of what?"
>"Theoretical physics."
>"I suppose you worked on the atomic bomb."
>"Yes, I was at Los Alamos during the war."
>"You're a damn liar!"
>That explained everything. I had been telling all the girls the simple-minded, stupid truth, and I never knew what the trouble was. It was obvious that I was being shunned by one girl after another when I did everything perfectly nice and natural and was polite, and answered the questions. Everything would look very pleasant, but it wouldn't work. I didn't understand it until this woman called me a liar.
>So then I tried to avoid all the questions, and it had the opposite effect: "Are you a freshman?"
>"Well, no."
>"Are you a graduate student?"
>"No"
>"What are you?"
>"I don't want to say."
>"Why won't you tell us what you are?"
>"I don't want to..." - and they'd keep talking to me!
>I ended up with two girls over at my house and one of them told me that I really shouldn't feel uncomfortable about being a freshman; there were plenty of guys my age who were starting out in college
>>
>>37828413
Economics. After time and time failing to get in it finally happened. My long neet periods interrupted by occasional dead end jobs cycle is coming to an end.
>>
>>37828319
my mates are 22 and they could easily get confused for freshers so depends how old you look
>>
Summer courses are where it's at, lads. No more than twelve students in both of my classes at a uni with an enrollment of over 30,000. The professors also don't waste time on group projects due to time constraints.
>>
Who /summerclass/ here?
I work a full time job and take a class online. I am dying. Literally dying.
>>
>>37828697
Anyhow people start uni when they are about 20 here so I guess I am not that much older. Some statistics say the avarage age of starting uni is 24 but that probably counts people who have changed their field.
>>
File: 1429749467796.png (93KB, 250x282px) Image search: [Google]
1429749467796.png
93KB, 250x282px
>>37828319

I had same thing happen this year.

I had no issue with it. However, the age gap made a bigger difference then I expected. Really shows how different I was to when I was 18.

Then again, I don't do anything socially with class mates. I just go to classes and be polite, but that is about it. All but maybe 3 people would know my name.
>>
>>37828649
You'll be fine, most students aren't 18 year olds finishing college and the age difference isn't really a problem like it was in school.
There'll always be someone going into his 50s on every course, so don't worry about people seeing you as that old cunt.
>>
>>37828697
>tfw 20
>tfw look 15

I'm going to get confused for a GCSE student let alone a fresher. At least I'm not a manlet though
>>
>>37828893
know a guy who looks about 13 due to some condition, see him around in pubs and clubs and seems to be having a blast of a time in uni
>>
>>37828558
Not him, but great story. So it's true that the man was a womanizer. Meanwhile i'm here posting on a Chinese anime board wondering when the fug i will get some pussy. I have read that 20 is the point of no return, should i end it now?
>>
File: 1313028792647.jpg (140KB, 1121x532px) Image search: [Google]
1313028792647.jpg
140KB, 1121x532px
Fresh OC about my current situation

...Well at least I'm not a NEET anymore

;_;

orig
>>
>>37828893
>tfw 22
>look like 13
>>
File: 1496791780227.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496791780227.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
lads should i study english and history at leicester or history, literature and culture at brighton university?

Brighton is the cooler city but leicester has a better uni
>>
>>37829573
>english and history
But why? What career do people get with those degree?
>>
>>37829651
i want to teach adults
>>
>>37829573
I don't know about Leicester, but Brighton seems decent. I occasionally go over there for a night out, and everyone who I've spoken to from there has generally positive opinions about the place

t. chichester uni
>>
>>37829573
enjoy being cucked by sussex students at brighton

t. kentfag
>>
>>37828984
It's from "Surely you're joking mr feynman". It's got lots of stuff like that. Another one is him getting to dance with this deaf/mute girl, she brings him to a party of deaf/mutes at a hotel, tries to learn how to behave there and then and pretends to be part of that group, even when it comes to "talking" to a healthy employee. The whole book is about him in social situations - "It's just fun, seeing what's going to happen; it's an adventure!", and I think it made me slightly more confident to just go into some situation and adapt as I go along. Or maybe not. Three months to go until I find out.
>>
File: lose my shit.gif (1MB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
lose my shit.gif
1MB, 192x192px
>7 mymathlab assignments due in 2 days
>just spent 3 hours finishing just one
>>
File: 1490801245914.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1490801245914.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
I did alright in most of my classes compared to my first two quarters, but I failed an English class twice. If I don't get at least a C this time, my status as a student lapses.

I'm super nervous and really hope I didn't fuck it up this time.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.