[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIIEIEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0067.jpg (135KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
135KB, 750x494px
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIIEIEET
>>
>>37817229
There is an argument to be made for that, though. The oldest Bible is Ethiopian.
>>
>>37817229

Gee it's almost as if white nationalists are uneducated retards, who would have thought?
>>
>>37817229
They were kings though, and they cucked the jews.
Now you complain about being the ones cucked by the jews, looks like you need those kings again.
White bois, when will they learn :^)
>>
>>37817342
>le emotional shaming argument
I don't suppose you happen to be a woman, are you?
>>
>>37817467

I'm not, let's examine the image

The original poster makes a valid historical argument about the nature of abrahamic religions being non-white and correctly points out the true pagan ancestory of europe

The respondent believes unscientifically that the ancient egyptians were actually white. Nobody even brought up the ancient egyptians. They believe this solely because it makes them feel good and it suits their narrative. The egyptians were then and are today a mixed people, but mostly brown. testing of mummies proves this, there were certainly black pharoes as well as more mediterranean ones.

The point is these people just block out all evidence that disagrees with their viewpoints and assert the opposite with no basis. It's the same thing you see today with the alt right screaming fake news at every opportunity, same thing with climate change denial.
>>
wow some white guys online are pathetic
WEWAZMIDDLECLASSWITHOBEDIANTWAIFUZ
>>
>>37817644
>he thinks I'm going to read this shit
>>
>>37817665
>WEWAZMIDDLECLASSWITHOBEDIANTWAIFUZ
SOSIGH ITAY IS DEE GENER EIGHTIN, WIMMONZ RIGHTS WUZ A MISTAKE
>>
>>37817825

could not have summed up my argument more effectively, thanks
>>
>>37817902
>If you don't care about what I say I win
Calm down Trudeau
>>
>>37817229
there is no way you can compare original christianity with modern european christianity.the original christians were eaten by lion in roman arenas. christianity only spread because a few germanic generals ended up winning more battles after converting, then they carved their own kingdoms out of the roman empire
>>
>>37817851
DEYUZ VUOLT BROTHDER
>>
>>37818010
You're still worshipping a sand nigger Jew.
>>
>>37817947
>Struggling with the long paragraphs i see.
>i suppose you find it easier too read things in greentext
>what's the matter, you aren't retarded are you?
>>
>posting on lol front
>>
>>37818594
I didn't post that. I sometimes get an idea and want to see what stormfront's opinion is on the subject so I look it up. Today, I wanted to see how they could rationalize being white nationalists but also worshipping a Jew from the Middle East.
>>
DESU I don't know why whites and blacks care so much of ancestry. Tyrone shouts "WE WUZ KANGZ" but in the end it's even more embarrassing that you're living off welfare because you disgrace your ancestors and heritage. White boys shout "WE WUZ VIKANGS" but then they jerk off to Tyrone banging their wife. Your heritage doesn't matter for shit, the more heritage you have the more you scum disgrace it.
>>
>>37817644
>reddit spacing
leave
>>
>>37821052
those are called paragraphs. you may want to go back to school.
>>
>>37822667
Paragraphs contain multiple sentences, you twit. Now back to r/esist with you.
>>
>>37817229
>Jesus Wuz white n sheit

d e l u s i o n
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.