[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Son borrows the car, open the trunk next day, see this, what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0255.jpg (76KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
76KB, 480x480px
Your Son borrows the car, open the trunk next day, see this, what do?
>>
Goddamit not again oriiiiiiiiieeeeeeee
>>
File: 7011491_G.jpg (17KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
7011491_G.jpg
17KB, 360x270px
>three white girls with room to spare
that's pretty impressive i doubt you get more than two gooks in a modern full size trunk
>>
>>37816926
Beta Father's Day gift yet.
>>
File: g_zBWnpA.png (114KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
g_zBWnpA.png
114KB, 321x321px
>>37816926
>drag them inside
>pull my dick out and get to work

These white girls aren't going to lock theme selves up, and chain themselves to a fertilisation station, and creampie themselves all day for the rest of their lives in the impregnation dungeon.
>>
I'm confused
Is the son supposed to be the kid in the car?
Is that someone elses kid?
Whats going on here
>>
>>37817240
>rest of their lives
why would you keep them past 21/22?

"dispose" of them and get some fresh meat lad
>>
>>37816926
>Tell those roasties they'd better be ready for "The Boss Round"
>Drag them out by their legs into my house
>Rip all their clothes off
>Beat them near to death, giving them each a set of black eyes, a cracked jaw and broken ribs, missing teeth, and numerous other broken bones
>Shove my hard throbbing cock into their vaginal cavities, thrusting violently back and forth for several minutes
>Immediately switch from my cock to a large chef's knife, piercing the walls of their vaginas over and over again and causing severe blood loss
>Drag their limp, near-lifeless bodies to a pre-dug hole in the backyard
>Piss and shit in the hole, then cover it with dirt, their pitiful, last-ditch screams for help now completely inaudible
>Hi-5 son, and tell him I can't wait to do it all again next week!
>>
File: 1471447287027.png (163KB, 343x339px) Image search: [Google]
1471447287027.png
163KB, 343x339px
>>37817269
>>rest of their lives
>"dispose" of them
>>
>>37816926
I think finding three clean, fully clothed, seemingly unharmed and alive girls in a trunk would raise more questions than 3 dirty, dead bodies.
>>
Check their virginities, praise my son for his fine work, and marry each of them to my 3 sons.

t. Mahmud
>>
>>37817683
edgy/10

originalium commentum
>>
Scold my son.

Put up a few "lost white girls" poster over town.
>>
>>37816926

>all of them

origignia
>>
>>37817252
The individuals in the trunk are all women, so they would not be your son.
I believe that if a man fills a car trunk with women, it is usually against their wishes, so basically your son kidnapped these broads.
>>
Close it and pretend I never saw it, be scared of him for the rest of my life repressing the memory
>>
>>37816926
I shed a manly tear and realize that I've taught him well.
>>
>>37816926
Back to Mexico
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.