[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a disease for the past 7 years, all through middle and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7451.jpg (142KB, 676x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7451.jpg
142KB, 676x1200px
>have a disease for the past 7 years, all through middle and high school
>hair falls out, dandruff, arthritis, dumbed down, can't think
>gets worse the whole time
>das yelled at me whenever I brought it up
>divorce happens
>my problem is used as a tool e.g, I was made sick by the divorce due to depression
>diagnosed with depression
>antidepressants make it worse, I wasn't even 'sad'
>must be ADD, insists the Indian psychiatrist, every single month.
>eventually try adderall, dick shrivels up and I feel like I'm about to die
>ton of energy three years prior, lay in bed all day, can't think, play games
>dad kicks me out of house at 15, off and on a few times for being a depressed loser
>get not eating, look sickly, acquire some type of autism
>become literally retarded with the memory of a goldfish
>break out into fevers and sweats randomly all the time
>it's all in your head faggot
>doctors tell me nothing's there.
>lady tells me I might have a yeast infection
>fuck it
>doctor laughs at me
>do more research, it all made sense, but there's controversy behind the whole thing
>18 at this point, took matters into my own hands after getting enough money, paying for herbal remedies and bullshit like that out of pocket because doctors are terrible people
>stop eating sugar and grain
>lonand behold I start shitting yeast
>head feels slightly better
>I've been drunk off of alcohol my body's been producing the past 7 years due to doctors incompetence and family's negligence
>I cannot talk about this without being a crybaby whiney bitch
>people treated me terribly the whole time
>now that I'm slightly better, it's not as bad
>I've seen how people are
>can't respect anyone now, absolutely hate everyone I meet and it's completely logical
>>
>all I get is hate and revulsion from people
>I can't achieve on my own
>I cannot do any complex math anymore
>I cannot stay focused
>my language skills have deteriorated and I've developed dyslexia
>I have not had clarity of mind most of my remembered life now.
>I have no self confidence, and always assume I am doing something wrong, or am wrong, due to alcoholic incompetence
>I have nobody in my life who truly cares, nobody who ever will, and I'm now at the mindset where i consider myself a selfish bitch fornthinking I could deserve that
>I have resigned to not killing myself, finding a girl, and raising kids to have it better than I did.
>this cannot happen because I'm too bitter and jaded, and the only girl who could like me in my current and ever-present state would be of a quality equal to or lesser than myself, which would make me even more crazy
>this past month I have stopped being able to sleep, and have been getting about 2-4 hours a night if any
>might actually just stop eating again and kms idk
>this is literally an existential hell

thank you for reading
>>
>>37816410
>>37816428
I wish you the best man. I guess just try and move forward from here? I know it's stupid advice, but simply looking forward to things is the one thing that keeps me going, even if I don't get it (I was about to kill myself in 2015, but the news of spoilers for the new Red Dead game kept me going). I guess if there is someway you can prove to doctors that you have a yeast infection beyond a doubt that you can maybe get help or benefits?

Hey, at least you had the willpower to give up sugar/types of food, already makes you better than most people.
>>
>>37816410
>>37816428
Livestream it when you kill yourself please
>>
Piracetam can help your brain recover from damage and neglect. It works on recovered alcoholics and concussion victims.

That's a fucking crazy infection.
>>
>>37816410
This is laughable bullshit that can be discounted through a blood alcohol test.
>>
>>37817583
Please end your life before you ruin others, piece of shit med student

https://www.bustle.com/articles/133318-what-is-auto-brewery-syndrome-heres-the-4-1-1-on-this-mysterious-medical-condition-that-makes-you-drunk
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.