[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate yourself thread. I'll start. >Be 22

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 8b2.png (184KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
8b2.png
184KB, 500x308px
Why do you hate yourself thread. I'll start.

>Be 22 year old sperg neet
>High school drop out
>Live at dad's
>Dad is visibly distressed about my neetdom
>Haven't been to family get togethers for ages because socially fukked. Can't even remember all the names.
>Go to town by myself every weekend, not talking to anyone until I get a few too many.
>Say idiotic shit, almost start fights, have sex with random men even though they don't really turn me on that much, I just get really fucking promiscous when drunk. It's definitely my low self esteem.
>Wake up day after feeling empty and sick
>Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>37815847
Btw I'm a dude. That's a pretty important detail.
>>
Are thou perhaps what they call a homosexual?
>>
>>37815879
Bi

OriginalanigirO CommentnemmoC
>>
Just do drugs and kys
Problem solved
>>
>>37815917
If I was looking for a short term solution then yes.
>>
>>37815879
I'd prefer a gf though, but men are sooo much easier to score. I've been to a gay bar two times, and both times I scored.
>>
>>37815847
I would try to finish high school if possible. In the stories I've heard of people in situations like yours, finishing school always helped them as a sort of starting point.
>>
Guys, how do you know if you were diddled as a kid?
How do you know you didn't suppress that kind of experience?
>>
>>37816535

Diddled anon ?
>>
>>37815847

Half retarded

Ugly

Mentally ill

Utterly devoid of Talent or skills

No qualities, no Future

I think i'll kill myself sooner or later
>>
>>37816568
i dunno
How can i know?
>>
Way too submissive for one,
If I say something and someone disagrees I almost always end up agreeing with them anyway
I feel like I have nothing original
>>
>>37816596

Specify diddled so You mean molested

Idk depends on The age and how severe You were diddly dood
>>
>>37816648
yeh, molested.

I'm just thinking, how can anyone know for sure that they weren't?
>>
I let other people destroy me. I should have tried more but I sought an escape.
>>
>>37816116
Will do, but I have a tendency of sperging out from anxiety of saying stupid shit..
>>
>>37816764

Well there is a guide line of signs

Bed wetting being the most prominent

Followed by fideling and early often inapropriate sexual behaviour.

Extensive and frequent mastrubating at an early age etc....
>>
>>37817279
I actually did use to piss the bed when i was a kid, think i stopped when i was 11 or 12

Not sure if i had any "inappropriate sexual behavior" though

I think first time i masturbated i was 12 or something, and i didn't actually understand what i was doing
>>
File: 1482109754995.jpg (23KB, 411x484px) Image search: [Google]
1482109754995.jpg
23KB, 411x484px
I hate myself for regretting and then I come to terms with myself for remembering

I feel it is the thought that counts, and in a world of where shadow overruns, maybe hope is all we need to look forward - that or at least having a an attitude that makes you content with yourself without the input/expense of others
>>
>>37817619

That's honestly a late age and could be a sign of multiple issues.

I had nightmares and a couple of bed wet incidents.

So i might've been abused.

I had a doctor who checked my foreskin for tightness when i was a kid, not Sure if that counts. Regardless he was
Quit pedo like
>>
>20 year old manchild
>fat
>lazy
>have a job, but have constant imposter syndrome
>get drunk by myself almost every friday/saturday
>feel like I drink too much
>get overly attached to any girl who gives me the smallest bit of attention
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.