[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over the summer your Lawyer dad gets new work doing some corporate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Over the summer your Lawyer dad gets new work doing some corporate bullshit job
meaning you have to go to a new school.

"thanks dad...you fucking sell out" you say as you approach the school gate.

It's the first day. The morning classes go okay. You know, whatever. Just your typical algerbra math garbage you're never
going to use in real life. During class Ms Jenson, a solid 7/10 (fractions are the only math knowledge you'll go
on to use), asks you to solve for x. How about "x= I don't give a fuck" you murmer before giving the correct answer rolling
your eyes. "Looks like we have a bright new boy in the class everyone, watch out!" Ms Jenson chuckles. "whatever you dumb
bitch" you say in your head. You still hate women ever since your mother ran off with the families black groundskeeper.
Although, you don't hate her half as much as the new bimbo your dad has married who is burning through
the small fortune you're meant to inherit.

The bell rings and you go to the lunch hall. You grab get your lunch: a scoop of mashed potato, a handful of of dairylea
strip cheeses and two desserts. You quickly douse the whole thing in ketchup before grabbing a 7up; your favourite drink. You notice how the
poor diet you have been eating over the last fours years combined with the 6 of hours of minecraft you play a day has started to give you a fupa.

You take another dessert.
>>
Now comes the moment of truth. You dart your eyes around the lunch hall desperately looking for an inviting face to let you sit with them. As you slowly
walk towards the empty table in the back corner you hear a voice.

"Hey Maggot!"

"Who me?" you say meekly

"my names Corey Taylor, what you said before in maths class was pretty rad. I fucking HATE maths as well man."

"thanks dude, dumb bitch had it coming hey" you say with increasing confidence

"yeah man sick. How about you sit with us you MAGGOT. Sorry man, I forget sometimes, maggot is what me and my friends call ourselves. we're starting a
hardcore band. We already have 9 members but we could always use another percussionist. You can just stand on the side and pretend you play something."

"yeah cool I love death and shit"

"yeah we also wear this sick masks" Corey says as he holds up a potato sack with cut outs held together with duct tape.

"oh..cool.." you say unenthusiastically.
>>
"wooooooooooaaaaahhhh duuuuuudddeeee!! Wait up!" you hear someone shout from across the room

"don't hang out with these losers bro" the man says whilst shoving Corey, passing the point of being just playful.

"the names Fred D, aka Fred Durst, aka putting my hotdog in your mums chocolate starfish waddup" he says as he slaps your arm violently before adjusting
his cap that he is wearing back to front"

"hey man nice to meet you" you say holding out your hand.

Fred puts out his hand to meet yours but at the last minute pull it back and says "psssyyyychhhh, ahaha got you brrraaaaahhh you pussy"

"anyway as I was saying Corey and his friend are fucking Losers, come sit with me and my homies. Sam was just saying how he touched Jessica Simpson's tits"

"well kid, who are you going to sit with?" Corey replies to Fred's remark.

The sudden realisation hits you. You know that this choice will not going determine the rest of your highschool career but potentially the rest of your life.
There is a third option you think as you look over at a weird kid sitting on a corner table. His name is Billy Corgan and you could sit with him but then again
you're pretty sure you saw him picking his nose and eating it in class.

What do you do?
>>
File: 1497827591537.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497827591537.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>37815894
FUCK I WAS HALF ASLEEP AND DIDN'T READ IT ALL, I SIT WITH BILLY INSTEAD
>>
>>37815932
Option D, form my own band and name it Nirvana.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.