[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you start to hate "nice guys" i.e yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 16

File: comic.gif (294KB, 816x762px) Image search: [Google]
comic.gif
294KB, 816x762px
When did you start to hate "nice guys" i.e yourself? Femanons are invited to tell about their experiences with these creeps.
>>
I never liked nice guys,I never was a nice guy, I never liked girls who complain about nice guys, I never liked girls who complain about 'fuckboys', I try to stay out of this retarded relationship stereotyping and just jack off instead.
>>
>>37815178
thank the lord for jerking off
>>
Everyone gets on "nice guy" behavior, but they never question whether the girl deserves such treatment. It's taken as a given they ought to be treated a certain way, even though plenty of men succeed without bothering with those "rules". Because they understand these girls are nothing special.

It's not that they shouldn't be treated like pretty princesses, it's that they don't even warrant that.
>>
I always feel bad because obviously they're just trying to be good people but them coddling or even feeling like they would need to is kind of insulting. Not to mention it's just really boring and overstrung.
>>
File: 1496309022726.jpg (12KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1496309022726.jpg
12KB, 255x255px
>>37815146
This is complete bullshit and was drawn by a roastie.

In my high school years girls told me that I was too nice and caring, that was why they couldn't date me. Now that I'm older have a dad bod, beard, have money and my own place... they suddenly want to get in contact with me or miss me. Fuck that.
>>
File: handsome guy with glasses.jpg (145KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
handsome guy with glasses.jpg
145KB, 500x750px
How come men who literally beat the living shit out of their wives/girlfriends have wives/girlfriends in the first place? How come awkward neckbeards are the bad guys for not understanding social interaction, but Chad "Domestic Abuse" Thundercock is seen as optimal partner even if he's a sociopathic bully?
>>
I mostly just feel sorry for them, but I do sometimes get frustrated with how oblivious they are.
I assume a lot of them are autistic to some extent and don't pick up on social things very well.

I wish our society was more honest with people about attraction and relationships.
For the most part, somebody is either attracted to you or they're not, and looks do play a significant role in that.
It's very unlikely a person is going to develop an attraction to you because you showed them how nice you are and how much you care about them.
But film and tv narratives, as well as normie advice, suggest that is a reasonable expectation.
Like that video of the awkward looking kid who does a weird dance in front of the class to impress some Stacy girl, who everybody could tell was way out of his league.
That shit does not work in real life, but somewhere along the line, he got the idea that it did.

Same goes with that "looks aren't important" bullshit.
Of course they fucking are.
An attractive girl isn't suddenly going to fall for some 3/10 beta guy because he is nice.

Any sort of thing where you have to "prove yourself" to make her realise how great you are isn't going to fucking work.

It's all just comforting lies normies tell so they don't have to admit that their just world fallacy is bullshit.
Like that comic and many others like it, they have to portray the "nice guy" as actually being creepy, or even predatory, to justify not being attracted to him, instead of just coming out and saying he isn't fucking attractive.
>>
>>37816511
The question is more of, do you still approach them desperately and all at once? "You are nice and caring" is code for "you come on so strongly, it's as if a guy you just met, asked you to be his best friend and the best man at his wedding tomorrow and go on a round-the-world tour he already booked. Aka piss off, creep".

I hate that most girls speak in such '"code" that is sugercoated to protect your feelings, but yeah.

I say this as a fembot who was a complete creep to hot girls and nothing worked. Then without changing anything else, i stopped being so despo and approach potential partners like a normal person. Im sure getting rich will help me even more, but for now changing behaviour works

Of course if you are obscenely rich and not a completely anti-social wreck, you can be creepy and still get money-focused women. It's really about a combination of factors.
>>
>>37816642
People should just be more straight forward and say "well you know what you might be nice but you are one ugly son of a bitch"
>>
>>37816627
C-chad will change! I'm sure of it!
>>
>>37816654
No In matter of fact every since I lost weight and my appearance approved women talk to me now. I dont even try approaching anyone or even play the nice guy. I keep to myself all the time. But it hurts to remember how I was treated as a younger guy that's why I loose my shit over seeing things like what OP posted.
>>
>>37815178
so much this, honest and truly
>>
>>37816627
That's easy to answer. Sociopathic but charismatic men know how to socially interact and appear as a great, kind guy who doesnt come on too strongly to people he just met. Puts on this perfect facade to lure them in. And then, even when he reveals his true colors, their partners think back on "how perfect he used to be" and desperately cling to those good times, thinking they can recreate it and change him back somehow.

In other words, it's all about how you approach things at the start. Even if you reveal psychopathy later, the smarter women will leave but the weaker ones will stay. No psycho-chad gets wimmen by immediately beating them up and showing how terrible he is, pronto
>>
>>37816687
As in, ofc if you are good-looking and rich, you dont have to approach people. But if your nonsocial stats are not high, you need to approach people and be charismatic when you do it. A "nice guy", as seen in OP's pic, is someone who needs to be approach women to have a chance, but cant even get that right. Coming on too strongly is way worse than keeping to yourself and boosting your nonsocial stats. The latter is a viable option.
>>
>>37816657
The ugly guy should have a realistic idea about his dating prospects to begin with.

There is no reason a gangly beta dork should think he's got half a chance in hell with hot 9/10 Stacy who probably has a gang of Chads chasing after her.

Yeah, it's harsh to have to tell them that, but it hurts a lot less than them spending around a decade embarrassing themselves doing the same dumb shit.
>>
>>37816701
You dont understand what anon is saying. Yes the guy might not reveal his true colors in the beginning but in the long run when the abuse starts the women still clings to him and it's very pathetic even after she had had a black eye or broken teeth.

Do all women have some sort of psychological damage ? Or is it some kind of fucked up dominance fetish.

Fyi don't even bother bringing up that she still loves him and that it's possible in her eyes that she sees he can change. Complete bullshit .
>>
>>37816723
This is totally understandable.
>>
>>37815146
i've had guy friends, a lot of them considered themselves "nice guys" when in fact they just got annoyed when I rejected them..
>>
>>37816755
Who wouldn't get annoyed if you got rejected? Literal failure should annoy anyone even someone who's genuinely nice.
>>
>>37816773
I remember going up to my crush in school and about to ask her out but spergd out asking her if I could have some chips. She and her stupid friend ran from me calling me a creep and I was ridiculed for a month over it.
Funny thing later on she approached me by herself, asking why I did that and her face turned red. She kept trying to initiate a conversation but I picked up my stuff and took off.

Girls are wierd as hell.
>>
>>37816736
It may be complete bullshit, but that is what they believe. That he used to be great, so they can fix him and change him and everything will be lovely again, blah blah love is hard and they shouldnt give up, blah blah. There's a reason why "men want their women to stay the way they are after marriage, women want their men to change after marriage" is such an overused mainstream meme. But stnadard disclaimer that some/most is not all, because i broke up with a guy turning out to be a douche and also im a dom myself. I was admittedly entertaining bullshit thoughts for a week or two though.
>>
>>37816773
I have been rejected and it hurt like hell.. but you know what I got over it.
>>
We were nice. IN FACT TOO NICE
>>
yes goys yes
the nice guys they are to be rejected yes
>>
The whole "nice guys" thing is just women making up a reason to reject ugly guys without sounding shallow.
>>
>>37816827
Don't really see the relevance of your post. Were you not annoyed when you got rejected?
>>
Nice guys are beta males. And beta males are to be put on HRT.
I say this as a beta male
>>
>>37815146
I unironically think that any highly attractive guy that exhibits typical "nice guy" behaviour will only be slightly less successful with women than he is now.

Women don't want confidence or assertiveness in males. They want the confidence and assertiveness that comes with being an attractive male.
>>
>>37816627

Chad's hot. Therefore, women are fine with everything he does.
>>
>>37816627
Women like being abused and beaten up. That's the explanation.
>>
File: 1497571634877.jpg (603KB, 3333x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1497571634877.jpg
603KB, 3333x2500px
It all comes down to this lads. Every time it comes down to this.
>>
>>37816846
yes I just said it hurt like hell. the fact that he wasn't interested in me and chose to fuck some blonde bimbo instead made me feel like I was worthless... then I stopped acting like a child and moved on
>>
>>37816896
Ok so we agree? Why did you reply to me then lol
>>
File: 1497292122067.png (197KB, 976x548px) Image search: [Google]
1497292122067.png
197KB, 976x548px
Why do women prefer guys that punch them and will probably amount to less in life than hard-working straight edge guys like us that respect them and wouldn't punch them?
It doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 1495706039708.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495706039708.png
135KB, 800x850px
>>37815146
>Femanons
>pretty clear samefagging
>>
>>37816896
>chose to fuck some blonde bimbo instead

>went for Chad

Many such cases!
>>
>>37816948
Why do "fem""""""""""""bots""""""""""""" imply that chad has any intention of being loyal when he has the looks and stamina to pound over a hundred girls?
I know a chad that's pounded a hundred girls. He just got married a few months ago to a girl that's a doctor and he's pursuing his engineering degree right now so there's no way he loses at life.
>>
>>37816938
Dude read the thread, these femanons have it right this time and I came here with an intent to throw them off but finally had a sane conversation with other sane people.
>>
>>37816938
>hard-working straight edge guys like us that respect them and wouldn't punch them?

Because that sounds like somebody who is secretly an abusive asshole and is just pretending to be nice so nobody will suspect he beats the shit out of her, of course.

Yes, women are that fucking retarded.
>>
>>37815146
I only dislik nice guys because they're not nice they're just entitled and have ulterior motives. I would love a nice guy who was, you know, actually nice
>>
>>37817103
Everyone has ulterior motives. You think we would be talking to you brain dead girls if we didn't have ulterior motives?
The only reason people even talk to girls for no reason is because of sex.
Nobody talks to girls to discuss their interests or something
>>
>>37815146
>This is what women see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8teRxOSNHs

As someone who considers himself a nice guy I don't think I've done anything to get women to hate me, I just have no social life or money and can't carry on a conversation. That leaves me shit out of luck with women, but I'm not rude and vindictive like some of the betas I see on Twitch and reality T. V.. On the surface they may seem friendly but can get an evil look in their eyes and turn on women. They're usually hyper sensitive to any put downs, and retaliate with under handed snide remarks which are always disproportionate to the put down (which may have been incidental) and are always uncalled for.

For all the fembots who hate men, the same could be said for all the women who are bitches, passive-aggressive and vindictive to their boyfriends.
>>
>>37817103
Chad also has ulterior motives only difference is that he will leave once he's scored you. If he won't leave, he's probably going to punch the shit out of you for fun and you still won't leave him.
We wouldn't do that.
You bitches are stupid.
>>
>>37817131
> women are only good for their bodies, nobody would ever want to talk to those brain dead whores
> omg women are do shallow they just want to fuck chad uhh sucks being a nice guy :/
>>
>>37817166
Just for your information, chad also thinks you're braindead whores. Only difference is that he'll actually tell you while he's cheating on you and beating you up.
>>
>>37817103
>ulterior motives
Like what?
Dating you while unattractive?
>>
>>37816627
>>37816701
>>37816736
>>37816820
>>37816878

>numale logic

Domestic violence isn't Chad tier at all
>>
>>37817156
>>37817178
Because obviously the only two options are Chad and the stereotypical robot nice guy. Lol, as if. And if they were I'd rather stay by myself
>>
I don't think I ever went through a nice guy phase. Knowing you're so fat that you're probably classified as "deformed" from the age where I should have been concerned with a gf probably plays a part in it though.
>>
>>37817166
All humans hate each other.
It's about who can control themselves and who can't. Nice guys are controlling their evil urges to be assholes while chads don't. They're freely assholes to everyone.
Too bad you girls don't see that.
>>
>>37817144
i swear this is the same guy who was in the ghostbusters movie

and he's basically as attractive as amy schumer anyway
>>
>someone nice asking me out on a date has ulterior motives
OF COURSE HE HAS ULTERIOR MOTIVES. THATS WHY HE'S ASKING YOU OUT ON A DATE.
Jesus Christ women.
>>
>>37817103
Why do you so oblivious to your own selfishness and entitlement?
>>
>>37817200
>nice guy logic

What are you even going on about?
Its not my fault that you're ugly as hell trying to go for girls that are way out of your league and then use the nice guy excuse when you get turned down. Boohoo stop acting like such a baby.
>>
>>37816654
Not him, but I never acted clingy or thirsty or tried to become their best bro or stalked them or any of that shit. If anything, I should have come on stronger and faster, but I'm hilariously bad at that or at doing anything that's fundamentally dishonest. I get more attention from women now that I'm visibly successful, but I can't seem to bring myself to being interested in women anymore. I didn't really think that shutting that part of myself down to concentrate on career and investing would be permanent.

>>37816827
And so did they, I imagine, yet you still hate them for being annoyed at the time. I wonder if you'd pass a mirroring test?
>>
>>37817246
Excuse me but you're ugly too.
Why do you reject me then?
Check and mate.
You fem""""""bots"""""" still reject us till you're over 25 because you're always on the lookout for a better boat.
>>
i wonder why chads can't be "nice guys" or "creeps"
>>
the nice guy meme died in 2010, haven't heard someone describe themselves as that for years
>>
Don't be angry at girls. It's in their nature to counter us. They're the other gender. They're supposed to piss us off and foil our attempts to do stuff.
They're like the joker to our batman.
>>
>>37817265
Hey buddy ever seen a dog chase its tail? It's the same shit for you guys as well
>>
>>37817286
its just retards that try to formulate an opinion based on something that doesn't exist.

if girls don't want you - you will come up with shitty excuses all the time to "why"
>>
Girls reject us throughout our teenage years and then when our flame of youth is fading like the orange leaves of autumn, they start finding us attractive. But by that time we're middle aged and busted. Our lives have been ruined and it's too late to enjoy ourselves.

For a hundred thousand years humanity has selected for submissive peaceful genes so that humanity can work together to create civilization. It has made us less primitive and more sophisticated. Too bad girls dislike these qualities.
>>
>>37817271
Wut? Every day you get robots whining that they can't get girls because they are too nice.
>>
>>37817306
Check and mate

And this is coming from a failed normie (male) I had a bunch of not so good looking buddies in computer tech trade school who constantly made excuses on why women blew them off. They just need to lower there expactions considerably low and stop thinking they're going to get a Japanese or Aryan cutie. Not being an asshole just stating the obvious.
>>
>>37815146
>implying i'm a nice guy
I'm a complete asshole m8erino
>>
File: 1476027954731.png (348KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
1476027954731.png
348KB, 507x380px
>>37816853
You are wrong anon, I have been asked out by woman who seemed highly interested in me and after they get to know how me and how much of a beta sub I am then they lose interest very fast, Looks are not enough to secure interest if you are perceived to neither have confidence or any assertiveness.I'm not really surprised by this, would you date a woman who gives you the initial suspicion of major insecurities?
>>
>>37817356
>Every day you get robots whining that they can't get girls because they are too nice.
no you get robots whining that they can't get girls because they're physically unattractive and they're too nice to become rapists
>>
>>37817336
I'm the other anon who was talking about this happening to me. Figured out it's been going on for centuries. Young women late teens to early adulthood have had husbands well into their 30s or 40s. Its been going on forever pal.
>>
>>37817371
>I'm not really surprised by this, would you date a woman who gives you the initial suspicion of major insecurities?
Everybody here fucking would.
>>
>>37817336
>Our lives have been ruined and it's too late to enjoy ourselves.
Speak for yourself m8. I've learned that women are completely unnecessary to being able to enjoy life. More often than not they are a hindrance to enjoying things, coz they can't stop acting like spoiled brats.
>>
>>37817389
>>37817393
Men don't even live as long as women so they can't even enjoy life for long once they're 50 or something.
>>
>>37817249
That's kinda the tragic irony. The guy in OP's pic is a creep, and most likely a person who cant get women unless he approaches them, but he cannot approach them well because he comes on too desperate. Women either approach men who keep to themselves but who look good and are rich (you being an example, presumably) or accept the advances of men who approach them charismatically. Creeps are a no-go unless they have fuck-you money. Being introverted and hot/rich works, but ironically such guys, as you say, are not even that focused on romance.
>>
>>37817400
It's the way she goes.

Original as can be.
>>
File: 1436869299758.gif (686KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
1436869299758.gif
686KB, 278x300px
>>37815146
I've never referred to myself as a nice guy. Social rejects seem to overvalue being 'nice' as well. It isn't worth much to other people if it isn't coupled with other good qualities either. You just end up with something like:
>"He's not a bad person, he's just boring to talk to/I just don't find him attractive."

It probably doesn't help that these people usually have interests in things that women simply wouldn't find attractive or interesting to talk about.
>>
File: 1496823863610.png (193KB, 401x496px) Image search: [Google]
1496823863610.png
193KB, 401x496px
Ironically enough, the kind of guys who create webcomics to suck up to girls are the same kins of guys they criticize. Fucking hypocrites. You'd bet your ass it's a guy who's behind these "anti nice guys" bullshit. Wish someone creative would make a meta edit.
>>
"nice guys" are the worst. These fuckers are the same ones dumping all their money on these e-whores.
>>
>>37817400
Men's lower avg. life expectancy is due to men taking on more dangerous jobs, doing stupid shit for fun, and, who knows, maybe getting married. I have two great great uncles, both in their mid-90s, and they're both bachelors. They both enjoy living as much as they can. Meanwhile, the fellas in my family who got married seem to drop dead earlier, tho one of them was because his wife was really jonesing for his pension and the inheritance he got from his dad. Still can't believe she got away with it.
>>
>>37817425
>boring to talk to
>women talking about anything interesting
oh yeah talking about some normalfag show on Netflix is the most interesting part of anyone's life
>>
>>37817430
I don't get that shit. I get why guys throw money at strippers, because a fucking lapdance is at least physical. Throwing away money at some Twitch bitch they'll never meet...why?
>>
Just don't supplicate to women when you interact with them, don't worry about their approval and say what you really want, rather than what you think will please them

Do this and you will have more success
>>
File: 1497787625478.png (34KB, 819x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497787625478.png
34KB, 819x632px
>>37815146
The "nice guy" meme is obviously just a straw man for women and white knights to complain about it, it's not a thing that exists to anything but a marginal degree. That is, women complain about said guys far more often than they actually encounter them.
>>
>>37817523
they're guys who are so low on confidence they don't even have the balls to just go see a prostitute, they can only send money to women through online interactions

very sad but a product of hypergamy and feminism teaching boys they are worthless
>>
File: nice guy.jpg (173KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nice guy.jpg
173KB, 640x1920px
>>37817425
Bingo. Just means you're a decent human being/not an asshole. That's nothing special. To be fair, there are people who keep encouraging them to put "niceness" on a pedestal.
>>
>>37817509
Diff anon replying- i aint saying women are interesting but they do have different interests from men. That said, i dont recommend getting into certain hobbies just for pussy, you will regret having to spend time on things you dislike. Just do what you like, but deal with the worse odds if it is male-dominated. But yeah guys shouldnt have zero interests and then expect pussy just for being friendly, unless they also have money and/or looks.
>>
>>37816627
Abused women seek out abuse because they associate it with affectionate attention.

After enough conditioning they have trouble being in a healthy non-abusive relationship because they feel unloved.

Basically women's brains are more fragile than they themselves are.
>>
>>37817239
How is trying to get sex an ulterior motive from dating? Isn't that ultimately the point of dating and relationships in general? To have sex with someone you don't want to immediately leave afterwards?
>>
>>37816827
Wow, you got rejected once by Chad having to settle for someone only a bit better than you. How tragic.
It's amazing that you were able to recover.
Robots that get rejected by everyone should just get over it, whiny fuckers.
>>
>>37817693
But robots don't get rejected because they never ask a girl out.
>>
File: yiddish-proverb.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
yiddish-proverb.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
Being known as the "nice guy" sucks because people are fine when you're making them feel good, then flip when you don't. It becomes a weapon for them to hold against you. People are full of it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2yxv55_cromartie-high-school-perceptions-english-dub_fun
>>
>>37815178
Yeah fuck this thread. Managed to turn the word "nice" into some feminist buzzword bullshit.
Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>37815146
Well I got mixed up with nice because I always genuinely craved being with a nice man.

I was molested for many years as a small child and basically I just want someone who is male who I don't also have to feel afraid around.

The problem is most nice guys are the opposite of that and even more scary because they demand stuff for doing virtually nothing, become demanding and insane out of no where. Pretty much literally the opposite of nice.

Also they tend to be really shallow, like NONE stop talk about looks and their bodies. Which is something I don't really care about at all. It's probably a good thing most shallow guys consider me way too fat for them.

I have lots of messages from people that I've received that prove it.
>>
>>37817798
and when they do, the girl and her peers think he's so pathetic they actually wish him death
>>
>>37817973
That doesn't happen though, it's just an imaginary scenario used to justify never asking a girl out.
>>
fuck the word nice, use the word kind instead

most nice guys are mean guys wearing a mask
>>
File: 000gokukek.jpg (520KB, 1618x1797px) Image search: [Google]
000gokukek.jpg
520KB, 1618x1797px
>>37817971
Here's one from a guy who was scary because he was too nice at the start, wanted to meet me right away knowing nothing about me, and later just angrily turned after he found my camwhore videos (which seems counter intuitive but okay). Still most will just randomly bring up being a dom, and most guys I've met from r9k are just plain pedophiles, which I don't like because of my childhood molestation. Pedophiles act really nice but they always just want to diddle you.
>>
>>37818185
>roastie doesn't reply to his mountains of text
I know how this feels. Being ignored because the other person doesn't care enough about you to talk to you properly or reply to your messages.
Funny enough traps do it to me too
>>
>>37818185
Guys want sex from a girl. How is that surprising or bad?
>>
tips fidora
>>
>>37818322
Kind of like women want wallet and souls of men.

Tally mocks y'all thank....
>>
>>37816701
Sounds like my girlfriend. Clung to her emotionally abusive ex for years, that is until he started getting physical and even then it was difficult for her. He's super charming to everybody and this no doubt helped when she finally left him and he started spreading rumours about her cheating on him, even though he was the one who cheated several times, among other indiscretions (fraud/drugs/stalking).
>>
I'm a nice person kinda, but I was never this stereotyped "nice guy". Them and Beta Orbiters make things difficult for actual nice people, so fuck them both.
>>
>>37815146
Never anyone told me i was a nice guy, kek

>anon is just that asshole who talks a lot of shit
>even though he's kind of a dick, i think he's a good person really deep inside, you know?

They wish, i'm a complete piece of shit because i'm honest
>>
>>37816827

Please, PLEASE do not put female rejection on the same plane as male rejection.
>>
>>37817013

Some people's dice just had all postive rolls. Some people will just have the perfect life from birth, that's just how things are.

Kinda depressing to think about honestly
>>
>>37818727
Those are very very rare. Pretty much everyone who has success in life has worked for it, some harder than others.
>>
>>37817166

Honestly, having interacted with plenty of both, Chad and a Robot share the same views on a lot of shit when it comes to women, one group is just attractive enough to fuck them.
>>
>>37815146
>i.e yourself

the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>37817578

That just hit me hard.

Fuck....
>>
>>37818749
>Pretty much everyone who has success in life has worked for it
KEK

Look at this naive little faggot. As someone who was sent to a private school during their later teen years, I can confidently say that you're an absolute dipshit
>>
>>37818749

I guess in the literal sense hitting the gym or whatever shit is work, but you're being really optimistic.
>>
>>37815146
If this is a unironically post I just have to say: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, get out of my board you normies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. You are the scum of humanity and most importantly the internet reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I shall fight to the end of/r9k/.
>>
File: 1458684744974.gif (99KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458684744974.gif
99KB, 350x300px
>>37818749
>be born in a 3rd world country
>already lost in life

WOW really activate my almonds
>>
>>37815146
What does nice even mean?
Doing things for people to improve your social standing with them? Everyone does that.

Nobody will interact with someone who offers nothing in return.
>>
>>37818835
I agree with this guy.

>>37818749
I don't know how fucking privileged you are to believe what you are saying. Or how much was constantly handed to you that you have such a skewed outlook of the world. Some people work their whole lives for barely any return. Hard work too.
>>
>tfw nice guy
>tfw always end up as the emotional tampon beta
>>
>>37819115
>girls really like talking to me for some reason
>think I'm funny, intelligent and a good listener
>just want to be friends tho, nobody was ever attracted to me
Really activates the ol' almonds
>>
>>37819374

I'm one with this feel. Apparently I get noticeably shy around sexual topics which is a huge turn off.

Another classic vicious cycle, need experience for a job, need a job for experience.

Sigh
>>
File: 0605 - k1CNRFs.jpg (11KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
0605 - k1CNRFs.jpg
11KB, 249x243px
>>37818185
I was awkward in DMs with you too but at least I was much better than this guy.

Btw I like your camwhore videos on Reddit.
>>
>>37815146
>Femanons are invited
No such thing.
Sage and hide, shit thread.
>>
>>37819425

Link vids. I wanna see.
>>
>>37819425

ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF? POST THE GODDAMN VIDEO
>>
>>37819485
>>37819760
No fuck off

>originalioroni
>>
>>37819820
shut up camwhore bitchface slut. You let reddit cum to your videos but not us?
You open your legs to reddit and let them cum inside but say no to us?
>>
>>37815146

I had a female friend in college who was walking home one night and got mugged by someone in a ski mask who we later found out was this Chad she'd been hanging out with.

Chad had gotten addicted to coke and was running out of money from daddy's trust fund so he resorted to stealing from her because he knew she had a decent paying job.

This one stereotypical robot used to hang out with us sometimes. I forget how we even knew him, he might have been the cousin of one of our friends. Regardless, he developed a crush on our female friend and when she got mugged he saw it as the perfect opportunity to be the "shoulder to cry on".

Except... he was really autistic about it.

At first he did some things that seemed harmless. He asked if she was okay, if she wanted someone to walk home with her during her late class, etc.

But soon we all noticed that he kept bringing up the mugging every time she was around. It got to a point where she was just trying to move on and forget about it and he just kept asking "are you okay?" and saying things like "it must have been terrifying" and even "we'll get revenge on Chad someday".

As weeks turned to months our female friend was starting to be bothered every time Robo Autist was around because he just kept bringing up the mugging. She started avoiding him which in turn led to him acting more pathetic.

The whole thing erupted when Robotism confronted her about how she seems to not want him around and she told him that she's just trying to move on from the mugging.

Robotard then starts laying on this thick guilt trip about how he's tried so hard to do everything for her to "get over" the mugging and she doesn't appreciate his efforts.

She told him it's something she needs to process on her own and she doesn't appreciate him going overboard with weird revenge plot fantasies.

So Robopussy snaps. He tells her that she deserved to get mugged and that Chad should have raped her too.
>>
>>37820139

Needless to say the story ends with all of us distancing ourselves from Robotism

Robotism went on to blog about how much of a stupid whore our female friend is (probably on r9k). He also brought it up for months to anyone who would listen (most people would just nod or shrug but eventually we all walked away).
>>
>>37820139
This isn't really being nice, but rather just being unaware of social norms
>>
>>37818231

Traps are huge attention whores. They just sit there looking at sissy porn waiting for someone to message them 50 times so they can respond once. I'm not even joking I literally had a trap explain to me how they do this.
>>
>>37820194

This is what all "nice" guys do. They try to "save" someone who doesn't want to be saved. They also feel entitled to some kind of reward for all of the "saving" they've done.
>>
>>37820295
In this case he obviously believed she owed him sex. Stereotypical "nice guy" behavior.
>>
>I want to be nice to people, regardless of they're a woman or a man
>Some might think I'm trying to get in their pants
>Now it's considered boring
I don't know anymore.
>>
>>37820139
>So Robopussy snaps. He tells her that she deserved to get mugged and that Chad should have raped her too.
Give Robopussy a medal
>>
>>37820273
traps are traitors.
I don't play the game of being the needly looser that replies 50 times.
I do it once and they don't say anything I don't say anything either.
I suppose it's better than going angry
>>
>>37816642
>just world fallacy

You're cool. I like you.

99.9% of /r9k/ keeps falling into the same trap where they think they're somehow being persecuted by some shadowy normie conspiracy when in actual fact they're just falling prey to the cognitive flaws inherent in their own brain. Very few people recognize that, and people who do should be given props. So props to you. Keep being cool.
>>
>>37815146
>nice guys in 2017

ITT: failed Stacies who dont know yet that girls are overly supportive, and guys are stupidly horny, reveling in what "orbiters" have tried to use them as 7 cent cumdumpsters, because they seemed easy, and not attractive enough to be intimidating.
>>
>>37820514
>cognitive flaws inherent in their own brain

The ones who don't use the normie meme ironically are doomed retards, and 14 year olds who just got here. Get off your high horse, you're not better than this everyone in this place, only roasties come here to assume that, to feed their dwindling egos.
>>
>>37816642
>it's all just comforting lies normies tell
no it's jewish lies to sell you something. You should get a nice jewish boy to ease your tension.
>>
>>37816657
The problem comes from a teenage girl's reason why she can't articulate why any teenage boy looks attractive to her, and why others don't.
>>
>>37815146
>another roastie bait thread

I hope to fuck that this is just summerfags
>>
>>37820710
>Not replying to bait

That's all there is anymore
>>
>>37815146
OP you came to the wrong board ya stinkin' faggot
>>
>>37816654
>a fembot
Shittiest meme ever desu
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.