[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last thing you did that was out of your comfort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: 1494450211069.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1494450211069.gif
471KB, 512x288px
What was the last thing you did that was out of your comfort zone ?
Were you satisfied after doing it ?
>>
>>37815037

I emailed someone and tried to talk to a new person.
No. It was not satisfying and I don't want to do it ever again.
>>
>>37815037
joined a guild in BDO. still kept my distance from everyone though.
>>
>>37815037
i went to the movies last night
no pirates 5 sucked and i was a nervous wreck around all those people
>>
I went to some dirty afterparty in the sketchy part of town with my coworkers after a shift.

It was fine because it reminded me I hate clubs.
>>
I went square dancing in a small town while passing through. I got a fucking wart
>>
File: brain sorcery.jpg (66KB, 465x477px) Image search: [Google]
brain sorcery.jpg
66KB, 465x477px
>>37815088
did you take your grandma
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>37815122
no she took me
>>
File: dancing frog man.gif (29KB, 92x107px) Image search: [Google]
dancing frog man.gif
29KB, 92x107px
>>37815134
close enough. Do you like to look at the floor
>>
>>37815156
No but i did anyway
>>
File: looking up for once.jpg (50KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
looking up for once.jpg
50KB, 540x360px
>>37815193
sometimes you find cool stuff on the floor. Like a money or a homeless man. You can even give the money you found to the homeless man. The sky is way too bright for looking at especially directly in the centre (you can actually hurt your eyes looking in the middle)
>>
>>37815244
all i found was crushed popcorn and gum
>>
File: watch it grandma.jpg (63KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
watch it grandma.jpg
63KB, 540x360px
>>37815298
watch that you don't get any in your eye. You should tell your grandma she has shit taste. Pirates hasn't been for like 10 years which is a significant amount of time even for your grandma. That's almost two word war twos put together
>>
File: .jpg (72KB, 540x651px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
72KB, 540x651px
>>37815449
*hasn't been good for like 10 years
>>
File: damn.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>>37815037
my friends want me to join a DnD game. They are REALLY into it, but i hate expressing myself.

probably gonna say no.
>>
>>37815037
I jumped a fence a month of two ago, I got a shit ton of cuts on my arms and legs from it. They all bled, and the ones on my arms made big ol' purple bruises. Thought they looked like I tried to cut myself blindfolded. I also fucked up my ankle pretty badly, I tripped down the stairs twice, once in the grass on the way home, and tumbled down an inclined bit of sidewalk.
I wouldn't say I really regret doing it seeing that it made getting home quicker at that point, but it's not like getting myself fucked over by a fence was a great idea in the long run.
>>
Went to a school dance with a grill.
Absolutely fucking not satisfied.
Don't let that fool you though, doing shit out of your comfort zone is sometimes part of how you become a better person. It's just not as black and white as people say.
>>
>>37815473
DO IT YOU FUCKER.
DnD is always really fun, I'd be worth it to see if you like it. And besides, if you don't want to get really into the role play part, you don't have to.
>>
File: heart pepe.jpg (7KB, 168x300px) Image search: [Google]
heart pepe.jpg
7KB, 168x300px
I decided to do a sexual r4r and try to get that puss.

Got rejected, mostly because I was either too forward, not attractive enough or we were no where near each other (due to living in a big state).

was not satisfied at first but, at least got a snapchat fuckbuddy for a while. Later got a tinder and then smashed and passed some of that thirsty tinder pussy for a good while.
>>
>>37815037
>going to the gym at increasingly more normie times
>am going in the morning mostly instead dead of night now
>feel like a retard and its annoying that alot of equipment tends to be taken
>but the again i get too look at all the girls and their giant asses
>>
>>37815781

Thats really the best part about going to the gym at normie times, but you always get that faggot who comes into the gym who tries seem like he knows what he is doing but uses all the machine like a dumbass and never cleans up after himself.
>>
File: 1426273216109.png (225KB, 423x491px) Image search: [Google]
1426273216109.png
225KB, 423x491px
A little over 3 weeks ago I got a shitty dishwashing job after 8 years of being a NEET. I was actually trying to get a job for a month or two beforehand as a busboy, warehouse bitch/night stockbitch, overnight security guard, or night auditor, but with no luck I settled for dishwashing.

I'm somewhat happy that I met some cool people/drug connections and am making money again after so long. I'm upgrading my computer and have a 144hz monitor coming in, and am gonna build a homelab eventually to learn some CISCO shit. I also have money to buy drugs and actually randomly spend money like buy a burger or see a movie. Plus I get 2 free meals a day + leftovers, and the owner pays cash every week so I can avoid having my money kukked by our Hebrew overlords.

The only downside is the toll it takes on my body working 6 days a week doing the store's bitchwork. My legs have toughened up but my back is always hurting and my hands feel arthritic. Even now, I can't fully close my right hand even after taking a couple Naproxens. I'm always too tired to do anything but rest and yardwork has been piling up. The owner said he could hire another guy for 3 or maybe 2 days to take the load off me. I'm gonna ask him to put up an ad for someone to work 2 days a week, which might take longer to find someone than for 3, but I want just a bit more money while having some decent time to rest or do shit.
>>
Serving in the army, still doing that shit right now as we speak
I AM NOT HAPPY
Avoid army at all costs, even if your countrt forces you find a way out
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.