[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do normies find the energy to do things? I literally have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1497856833604-1518538085.jpg (626KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1497856833604-1518538085.jpg
626KB, 2560x1440px
How do normies find the energy to do things? I literally have to force myself to get simple shit done like going outside the house more than once, and if I am working I literally can not get up from the couch afterwards and have no drive or energy left to even play vidya, all the while normies can juggle a work life and a personal life like it was nothing, I'm practically fainting anytime I would try to do so much stuff per day people seem to be able to
>>
>>37814162
Proper upbringing, lack of depression and maybe a little genetics
>>
>>37814185
pretty much this, i can't think of anything else other than peer pressure.
>>
>>37814162
Think about when you were a little kid, You had alot more energy then, maybe its like that but normies don't grow out of it?
>>
They're not depressed or whatever the fuck is wrong with you.

t. IH sufferer
>>
>>37814162
maybe its ADHD or some meme disorder, Does the world seem overwhelming? did you get shit grades as a child?
>>
>>37814162
i dont know how they do it anon but i dont understand either.

I dont have energy to do anything , not even the shit i used to enjoy when i was younger
>>
>>37814162
not masturbating, coffee, alcohol, self esteem.
thats how i do it
>>
>>37814162
coffein
>>
The more you do, the more energy you will have. If you don't move the entire day you feel like shit.
Get a routine, wake up early etc.
>>
>>37814162
Aside from the obvious things like getting good amounts of sleep and eating good food ect? Water is one that is overlooked a lot, without sufficient water your body uses more energy for basic functions.
>>
>>37814162
You ever get the feeling you're not playing with a full deck of cards?
>>
>>37814261
Yes both. So?
>>
File: 1492158908783.jpg (521KB, 1200x1579px)
1492158908783.jpg
521KB, 1200x1579px
>>37814185
>Proper upbringing, lack of depression and maybe a little genetics
>a little genetics
>lack of depression
>a little genetics
genetics also change how people act towards one another
>>
>>37814162
They live life on easy mode.Real robots are living life on hard mode since we have genetics issues or just a *shit magnet*(insanely bad luck that makes you wonder if the world is against you).Also they are not depressed.
>>
It's called clinical depression, mah dude. You should get on some medication and see a therapist.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.