[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I still wake up and pretend she's in bed next

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1493046946535.jpg (306KB, 1280x671px) Image search: [Google]
1493046946535.jpg
306KB, 1280x671px
Sometimes I still wake up and pretend she's in bed next to me. Sometimes I'll be talking to myself while I'm making dinner or looking for something and pretend she's listening. I can still hear her voice in my head on a daily basis.

It's been over two years. Why can she get over it so much easier than me?
>>
File: carry me arizona.jpg (263KB, 1280x512px) Image search: [Google]
carry me arizona.jpg
263KB, 1280x512px
>>37813166
>It's been over two years
Eight here.
>get lost for days in memories of times we shared
>it's been so long and I've replayed those memories so much, I can't even be sure if any of the details (past the general location/scenery) are still accurate
>hardly any photos, neither of us were big photographers and her family wasn't either
>every day, romanticize the memory a little more, so that she's just a little better every day
>regular, real-life women seem boring and pointless now, in comparison to my idealized memory
I celebrate her birthday, most years. I drive out somewhere remote, in the wilderness, that she'd like, and sit there watching the sun set and thinking about what we'd do together there.
>>
>>37813307
I hppe she's dead otherwise that's weird.
>>
File: 1483298964833.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1483298964833.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>37813333
>otherwise that's weird
That's far from the weirdest shit that people talk about doing on this shitty board but she is, you're right.
>tfw so autistic I laughed off her talking about us getting married because I thought it was a joke that someone would actually want to marry me
>>
>>37813423

That's terrible. You've immortalized her as the peak form of happiness, only to continually remind yourself that it's unattainable. That can't be good for your mental health.
>>
>>37813423
So, what happened to her?

this is most definitely original oh yes
>>
>>37813865
You're absolutely right my redpilled friend. For many years it led me to abandon my friends and plan a suicide that i never had the balls to carry through. I'm better now, mostly. Very seldom suicidal, and can find joy in life as well as the desire/drive to live.
>>
>>37814170
Hit by a car, absolutely nothing unusual. Most common form of unnatural death, I think.
>>
>>37814203

Im really sorry for your loss. Im a young lonely guy who have never had someone special so i have an idealized token in my head, i can't imagine the pain of physically having someone i care deeply for (that are not my parents) and lose them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.