[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autistic things you do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

File: 1486087342019.jpg (68KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1486087342019.jpg
68KB, 645x773px
>tfw fantasize about being Sherlock Holmes
Why do I do this????
>>
File: IMG_1353.png (91KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.png
91KB, 500x286px
>tfw I spent probably a week in total time decorating My Megaton House and the Lucky 38 Suite
>on console
>lets not start on Morrowind
>>
>>37812986
He gets recognized for his sheer intellect and never really had to struggle much to achieve a good amount of respect. In real life being smart isn't enough to achieve anything, you have to love kissing ass or be born rich to even dream of being remotely close to someone like Sherlock Holmes.
Also, because reality is boring I guess.
>>
>>37812986
>if I see a toddler or baby I try to get its attention and if I do I just kinda stare it down till the parent turns around and questions what the fuck I'm doing
>>
>>37813027
He was recognized for his intellect, but it's not as if he never had any ambition or put forth any effort.
>>
File: 1469926361319.png (218KB, 503x499px) Image search: [Google]
1469926361319.png
218KB, 503x499px
>>37812986
>tfw day dreaming about having a notebook that grants wishes when written down
>>
>>37812986
Daydream about being an alchemist in a medieval fantasy village
>>
>>37812986
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqPmPKcHXA
>>
File: tsuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tsuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>fantasize about being Cristiano Ronaldo

I know, it's lame as fuck
>>
>>37812986
>interview myself
>>
>>37813012
Of you're gonna be this autistic about a room in a video game why not just nuke megaton and live in ten penny
>>
>start planning something
>approach it from several different angles
>generate dozens of different paths that could potentially lead to success
>be unsatisfied with all off them
>abandon plans and move on to something else unproductive having wasted hours on mental masturbation
>>
File: 7272UJar-u.png (52KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
7272UJar-u.png
52KB, 520x390px
>fantasize about getting shot by robbie
>dream about it
>still haven't been shot
>>
>pretend i'm streaming on twitch with thousands of viewers whenever i play a video game
>even pretend to read and respond to the chat
>>
File: IMG_0709.jpg (151KB, 720x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0709.jpg
151KB, 720x1500px
>>37812986
>regularly pose with two airsoft pistols in my hands, pretending to think about how I could do fight choreography and cool shootout scenes

This is my friend's contact picture for me.
>>
>>37813592
Your face looks like Play-Doh.
>>
>>37812986

>alternate between fantasies of being goku and being gohan
>>
>Acting casual while receiving my Nobel Prize
>Professors interview comment "Anon was just always one step ahead of everyone around him"

I cringe at the small part of myself that still thinks its going to happen.
>>
>Fantasise about performing in an amateur sketch comedy show (sometimes live on stage and sometimes on a TV show) with an imaginary sketch comedy troupe.
>Imagine new sketches that I'd perform in the show and what role I'd play in them.
>Write out the sketches that I've imagined and silently act out the parts as I'm typing.
>Print the new sketch out and put it in a folder with the rest of the ones I've written.
>Never do anything with them other than pick up them all up at once and hold it because the weight of the pages is comforting.
Send help.
>>
>>37813724
That's a new one but sure why not
>>
>>37814567
Post some sketches
>>
File: 7.png (803KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
803KB, 600x600px
>tfw fantasize of my own world where I am a cool character with cool abilities that can fight the bad guys
>tfw fantasize about saving a person from dying in a bad situation and the TV represents me as a hero
>>
>>37814972
This is the first draft of the most recent sketch I wrote which I imagined after E3.
I mimed out the whole thing as I was writing it and felt very embarrassed.
http://docdro.id/m27RFHh
For the most part I'm happy with it but there are a few bits of dialogue which are either too expository or just too long in general and need to be broken up.
It's the most dialogue-heavy thing I've written without little many physical or visual moments breaking things up so it seems very strange to me.
>>
>>37813311
Stop being me. It's confusing.
>>
>>37815218
Not that bad, anon. A little rough, but doable. Have you thought about sending some of your work to a show just to throw it out there? Maybe join a writing workshop?
>>
>>37815357
I've thought about it but the issue is that most shows don't accept blind submissions from people. Or if they do, it's limited to that country alone.
I've only found one sketch show that actually accepts and encourages blind submissions and that's fairly underground podcast sketch show whose gimmick is performing submissions from the public and I won't get to find out if they used my submission I sent them until they actually release the next episode so I'm still nervously waiting.
I'm thinking about just trawling Youtube sketch shows to find one desperate enough to read my submissions but at the same time, I can't shake that autistic fantasy of actually performing in the sketches myself.
>>
>>37815456
what country are you from? Orignigger
>>
>fantasize about having bone wolverine claws and getting chosen by the government to have my skeleton fused with titanium to enhance my immortal self-healing body
>>
I have full conversations wherein I predict how someone would really answer....then I predict it IRL, which REALLY annoys people on my experience
>>
>>37815588
Australia.
And not one of the major cities so there's no real theatre/comedy scene to find people with similar goals outside of friends and that's out because of autism.
At the moment I'm fine with continuing to hone my writing abilities through a constant output of material but without a practical outlet to bounce off other people with, I'm having to delve deeper into fantasies of mild success.
>>
>>37813277
oh man I wish I was too
>>
>>37815753
>tfw Autistralian

Top jej. You have no chances in life.
>>
File: 1497613529581.png (167KB, 479x537px) Image search: [Google]
1497613529581.png
167KB, 479x537px
>>37812986
>fantasize about running guns into syria on helaf of the americans
>then buying heroin in afghanistan
>then shipping it to europe with the migrants
Lmao geopolitical autism has got to be on a level of its own
>>
>>37816028
Doesn't sound like autism. Sounds like a decent business plan to me.
>>
File: will you show me.jpg (6KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
will you show me.jpg
6KB, 237x213px
>see braap-post
>imagine some old guy actually yelling "BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP" at the top of his lungs rather than fart noises
anyone else?
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (163KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
163KB, 752x1063px
I fantasize about dying a hero's death in a war while fighting for the axis
>>
>>37816491
Or I fantasize about bleeding out alone crying and begging for help like pic related as my comrades charge towards glory and victory
>>
>>37816491
Become a roughneck. Work an oil or drilling rig. Similar chances of being slaughtered but more opportunities to look out for your crew members and vice versa. A lot of vets who never came home from war mentally usually pick up jobs on oil rigs until it kills them. The ride doesn't end, but The pay is excellent. Once you're hooked, the worst part of is the time between jobs where you have to function in normie land for weeks at a time.
>>
>>37813012
>playing Terraria
>Spend more time focusing on architecture and general construction than actually beating the game
>>
File: 1497539457838.gif (925KB, 1200x832px) Image search: [Google]
1497539457838.gif
925KB, 1200x832px
>>37816431
me too origiiiiiiiiiinal poste
>>
>>37816678
don't you need qualifications and previous experience for an oil rig job?
>>
>>37812986

Better than fantasizing your Sonic or something
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.