[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what it should look like when you come home from doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: grocery haul.jpg (91KB, 991x666px) Image search: [Google]
grocery haul.jpg
91KB, 991x666px
This is what it should look like when you come home from doing grocery shopping. Fresh vegetables and ingredients that can be used to prepare multiple meals for the next 2-3 weeks. Notice that there's hardly any junk food or premade meals. Don't just waste $10-$20 on 4 pounds of chicken drumsticks, sausage, and Pop-tarts/cheese crackers to feed yourself for a week.
>>
>>37812980
I don't eat vegetals
>>
yeah if you're a 100lb asian woman.

for me, i need 2 sacks of potatoes, one red, one russet. a white onion, vine tomatos, head of lettuce, carrots.
then rice, beans, chicken breasts, hamburger, salmon, pork chops, eggs, milk and bread and tuna and boar's head ham from the deli (if you don't utilize your deli, you are fucking up in life)
>>
>>37812980
kek nice spread weeb.
>>
>>37812980
>2-3 weeks

that pic would barely cover one week for me and I'm not even fat, how manlet are you?
>>
nah, you need more chicken breast and brocolli than that poverty haul.
>>
>3 carrots for a week

Sugoi japan
>>
That's maybe 2 days worth of food.
>>
>>37812980
>Fresh vegetables
>can be used to prepare multiple meals for the next 2-3 weeks
>>
>>37813182
>not pictured: a thousand eggs
>>
>>37813662

>not pictured: various noodles, 50 pound bag of rice, tons of potatoes and a pantry filled with corned beef
>>
U realise most of that will go bad in 5 days or so
>>
>>37812980
What is that bag at the top full of?

Is it like peppers or crab meat or what? I cannot tell and it is driving me crazy, looks delicious.
>>
>>37812980
no thanks anon. I'd prefer having my food in my freezer so it doesn't spoil.
>>
>>37812980
Why the fuck would you buy fresh vegetables? Frozen vegetables are cheaper and more nutritious.
>>
>>37812980
are you gona make dwaen jang jji gae?
>>
>>37813842
So much this. Like and share plz
>>
File: 1441938047705.jpg (95KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
1441938047705.jpg
95KB, 676x676px
>>37812980
>Notice that there's hardly any junk food or premade meals

>milk tea
>tofu
>prebagged salad
>packaged asian meat

Confirmed for no clue.

Seriously though, robots should learn to cook good food, but this is a meh pick up. Could be worse though.
>>
File: 16bamx4.jpg (212KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
16bamx4.jpg
212KB, 1600x1200px
This is what it should look like when you come home from doing grocery shopping

>eating meat you haven't killed yourself
>>
>tofu is like $2 a block and you can make it taste like anything, it's the ultimate cheap ass protein source
>>
File: genocide1.jpg (7KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
genocide1.jpg
7KB, 200x192px
>>37815007
i get how "like and share plz" is like haha oh i'm clever for saying this on an anonymous imageboard and you think you're saying something ironic and all, but jesus your whole "so much this." getup is the most fucking reddit-tier nonsense i've ever witnessed. i know that wasn't ironic either, so don't convince me otherwise. you were genuinely sitting there being like "oh shit, i also had that thought!--a true thought of my own!--and there is someone who stated that before me and i agree with them to such a degree that he needs to know!" and then you think to yourself, once more, truly thinking, "hmm, i should comment 'so much this.' that would be a delightfully top tier addition to the thread!"

give me a fucking break, good christ.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.