[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Normies so cruel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0110.jpg (19KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
19KB, 600x576px
I know that deep inside I am a looser who doesn't stick up for himself very often, I am a huge doormat to other people. I never imagined that normies could be so cruel and mean to a fellow human bean, but they are, and I let them. How to I become more assertive without making myself seem like a huge autist? How to you shut down normies making fun of you or third wheeling you or talking behind your back? Because I'm sick of all this shit, I've never done anything like this to normies and it makes me feel less than a person.
>>
>>37812237
I'm a normie and I ain't gonna be a dick to you. If these people don't respect you or ignore you just ignore them back, it's not like you have to shut em down with some super-righteous diatribe.
>>
kill em hehe
>>
>>37812313
That's the problem though, these people are my coworkers and family. I can't just ignore them and I have to talk to them. I've got some social issues and I don't know what to say when they make fun of me.
>>
>>37812237
I am facing the same problem OP, my friends are really abusive but I can't just leave them or I'll have no friends. I'm really apologetic and dormatish and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>37812237
Rule number 1 of Society, let people take advantage of you and they will.

Your lack of assertion and submission screams "Take advantage of me, and I won't object". It's not cruelty, it's the nature of things. If someone gives you an opportunity, you don't have time to mule over the ethics, you take it. Unless of course, it is ruled as illegal.
>>
>>37812313
>thinks is normalfag
>Calls self normalfag
>Post on r9k
>You are a robot
>>
>>37812368
Well, in the case of family it would probably suffice to just show them that certain comments cross the line by not laughing along and unless you have some really screwy family they should have enough empathy to feel bad. As for coworkers, I think the best thing is just to try and joke back. Make fun of something that they do, and they'll either laugh right with you or realize that they're being a jerk and stop making fun of you at work
>>
>>37812418
I'm looking for help on how to be more assertive and have that confident feel. I know I'm not on the right place for that sort of thing but I've always shared the trait of being alienated.
>>
>>37812444
I'm a cyborg at worst, I just started browsing r9k because /pol/ and /b/ suck now. Also nice trips
>>
>>37812465
The key is to be more selfish and more aware of yourself. Think less about the needs of others and more about the needs of yourself and you'll become miles more assertive. Put yourself before others and pay more attention to your mental,emotional, and physical state instead of the other person's
>>
>>37812406
Having no friends is better. But then the loneliness makes you suicidal so
>>
I take shit from people all the time. Then one fine day, when they are least expecting me to act, I roast them. I mock every move they make, everything they say, in front of everybody. Which makes them think about 10 times before talking shit. Just one " what did you say?" look from me and they eat their own words. You just have to be patient that's it. Also you have got to fight for yourself.
>>
File: 1441075175988.jpg (26KB, 570x318px) Image search: [Google]
1441075175988.jpg
26KB, 570x318px
misery is the river of the world, everybody row. - Remembering Never
also, misery is a business model. - Ronald Bernard
suffer: the more you see, the more you do, the television's feeding you with what you want to hear, anger and fear, because you suffer. the hate you feel won't go away because you're all programmed to feel this way. - Aaron Lewis, Staind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pXKrWj9ZuE

how many more instances of these quotes do you need to see before you will start agreeing?
>>
>>37812237
>looser
Why do people do this?
>>
>>37812237
Don't spend time with couples and cut off people who talk behind your back for one.

Join a BJJ gym. Let the humility and art sort out what's wrong with how you compose yourself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.