[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop sperging out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: russia 1.png (320KB, 568x303px) Image search: [Google]
russia 1.png
320KB, 568x303px
Just talk to Russians, they'll chat with you and you can build social skills. I just message random Russians in Russian and they all chat with me. IDC if you have to use a bot or duo lingo, but my Russian isn't good and they they still chat with me. I'm going for a weekend with one in Boston who got a visa on the 10th.
>>
File: russia 2.png (82KB, 1143x711px) Image search: [Google]
russia 2.png
82KB, 1143x711px
These are real banal chats but it doesn't matter since I did it in Russian
>>
File: russia 3.png (83KB, 1142x652px) Image search: [Google]
russia 3.png
83KB, 1142x652px
They are impressed by that as long as you make 30k a year. I don't mention it but it's the impression I get
>>
What websites do they go on? Do they speak any English?
>>
>>37812468

Most speak Russian but good enough English. I just prefer to speak Russian because I can thanks to duolingo etc. https://russian-ukrainian-women.com

It's a pay site for guys $10/mo, but its better than soc.
>>
>>37812111
>KGB please go
>>
I talked to a Russian girl on interpals and she seemed completely devoid of emotion. I've tried hitting on her in sly ways and even blatantly but she just changes the subject. Barely any sense of humor too. I feel like she's just using me to get better at speaking English.
>>
>>37812777

most are trash. message 10
>>
>>37812111

Implying a robot would be able to get a girl that good-looking to do anything romantic or sexual with.

Get the fuck off this board. What's even worse is that we're both in this shit fucking city of Boston.
>>
Russians are the niggers of "white" people.
>>
>>37812111
Would they speak to me in English?
t. Afrikaner
>>
>>37813087
nah, that's the Irish, trust me.
Russians are just jaded white people.

i don't know how any man could trust some random Russian bitch. they're like the masters of deception.
>>
>>37812700
>This thread brought to by the Trump retirement fund
>>
>>37813125
Russian women are the biggest gold diggers on the planet. They are extremely calculating and mercenary. If they can take advantage of you, they will absolutely do it. A lot of this mentality is rooted in living in a Soviet shithole, but it doesn't change a damn thing.
>>
>>37813246

Just learn Russian, it's fun and easier than Jap
>>
File: k2.png (1MB, 806x1278px) Image search: [Google]
k2.png
1MB, 806x1278px
>>37813074

Jokes on you, this is just some random Russian I'm chatting with. this is the real one I'm hooking up with in Boston. Just go to JFK at noon and say KAK TI POSHIVAYETE, GDE TI HOCHESH IDTI?
>>
>>37813371
What's the point? At least Japanese is useful for cartoons and comics.
>>
>>37813413
are you planning to fuck her?
>>
>>37813447

Russian is useful for desperate white girls.

>>37813474

well we're sharing a hotel room in cape cod so why not
>>
They literally always reply, 6% reply is my rate... not reverse. This is like what being a chick is. I will post my pic for criticism. Nothing special, just so you have an idea.
>>
>>37813589
>well we're sharing a hotel room in cape cod so why not

did she agree on this? what if she don't want to fuk
>>
File: reply rate.png (158KB, 709x740px) Image search: [Google]
reply rate.png
158KB, 709x740px
randomm indox unique response
>>
File: mememe.png (309KB, 345x355px) Image search: [Google]
mememe.png
309KB, 345x355px
>>37813643

I'll chalk it up to a loss. Also not the first time we shared a hotel with success.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.