[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread you convince me to kill myself tonight.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: noose2.jpg (941KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
noose2.jpg
941KB, 1600x1067px
In this thread you convince me to kill myself tonight.
>>
>>37812020
These dubs say you should do it, OPenis
>>
I don't think killing yourself is what he meant but it works probably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
Would jumping head first from the side of a highway into a car be enough to kill you? I'd probably jump in front of the biggest one I see coming, and it would be going over 80mph.

People say life is precious, yet dying seems impossible.
>>
>>37812020
Hey man, much love to you.

I love you just for being on this board and reaching out to your fellow robots. I'm reaching back. I hope that everything goes okay whether go through with it or not.

I hope you don't do it anon. I want to see you reach your potential as an alpha wizard
>>
File: 1497843920281.jpg (378KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497843920281.jpg
378KB, 1280x720px
I don't think you should kill yourself but in the same time who am I to say that, I don't know you.
There's also no real argument against it.
I mean, I have a argument for me to not kill myself, but it's a little superstitious. I believe that if there is a God I don't think he'd like to see what I do of the gift of life he gave me. That's why christians for example don't kill themselves, because they think their body belongs to God. I don't believe in God but still, what if, you know...
>>
>>37812020
No, senpai, this is the thread where we convince you to live.
>>
>>37812020
>1. All human life is inherently negative.
You can't disprove or counterpoint this.
>>
>>37812189
First you have to prove it faggot
>>
File: 0a4.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
0a4.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>37812020
>"don't do it anon you have so much to live for!"
>"there are people out there that love you!"
>"you have a lot of worth to society"
>>
>>37812148
No, that isn't the point of this thread.
>>
>>37812189
I assert that it is self evident
>>
>>37812020
just listen to jake paul and you'll want to for sure
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 771x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 771x702px
>>37812247
Reminds me of this post from plebbit.
>>
File: 1497689168156.png (52KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497689168156.png
52KB, 554x400px
>>37812020
2011 was six years ago.
>2011
>>
Fuck that. That shits illegal now.
>>
Once your dead, it doesn't matter to you whether you are dead or not
Death is realease in every way, you don't have to live with your decision to kill yourself because you aren't living at all
You don't need to care about those around you because you don't have the capacity to care being dead
You won't be happy being dead from release as you won't be there to be happy

This mindset is perfect for suicide, suicide does not affect you at all as nothing bad or good will come of it. Don't expect an afterlife good or bad, once your gone your gone no void to be lost in no nothing.
Suicide is the way out, you determine whether you want to stay in or not as nothing bad or good will happen to you on the outside.
>>
>>37813082
Yeah, pretty much. I myself am only waiting for a decent time and method.
The only reason I would want for someone to not commit suicide is if they had dependents. Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>37813113
Dependents don't matter to you when your dead
Maybe that's the mindset of a shitty person such as myself, and I'm just a bad anon
But given a substantiually shitty situation and a good method I would off myself for sure.
>>
>>37813147
I know. But still, even antinatalists would take offense to that. That's just a dick move.
Well, I guess you can just make a suicide pact with your kids if you choose to.
>>
>>37813211
I feel like this is one of the reasons law and religion try and combat this, it's morally incorrect.
But really, there is no way to enforce this on a dead person.
Maybe the fact I care very little about those who depend on me to the point in which the only reason I do it is because of the negative repocussions they can impose on me, making suicide an escape from dependants as well an escape is a moral problem with me. Maybe I'm just a sociopath or something, but clearly I have yet to do it, so who knows?
>>
>>37812020
Faggot, walk to the nearest convenience store and buy some nachos

I'm serious just go do it. Get out of your house. You're going crazy. You're indulging in your own mental illness and choosing not to fix it

This isn't a true aspect of reality that you should kill yourself right now, it's your mentally ill mind telling you to

Don't you have free will? Please anon. Stay alive to show us all that it can be done, and come back in a year and tell us about your progress no matter how small
>>
>>37813414
Why endure a year of negative when a neutral answer is clearly there, an equalizer to take the that away which is bad and good leaving even instead of negative? A stop to the downward spiral instead of a hope that on day it will let up.
Truly, you don't understand why commiting suicide is a rational decision.
Actually, maybe I'm wrong. Please, tell me why suicide is a bad thing to do outside of those who you affect by doing it.
>>
>>37812020

Don't do it! It's just a futile gesture!
>>
>>37813520
How is it futile? It servers the clear purpose of not having to deal with anything anymore.
>>
>>37812020
everything takes effort, why try and live in this shitty world

at least you would have enough balls to kill yourself then, unlike the rest of us betas
>>
File: 1403069353866.jpg (124KB, 628x418px) Image search: [Google]
1403069353866.jpg
124KB, 628x418px
>>37812020
Is OP still here? or is this post a waste of my time
>>
>>37813646
Well, you get to learn the benefits of suicide for yourself, it's a lucrative option.
>>
>>37812990
>Thinking anyone here would care about reddit
Get the fuck out
>>
File: 1414465987549.jpg (53KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1414465987549.jpg
53KB, 800x1066px
>>37813720
I have already mastered thinking about suicide. If it were me in OP's position I could easily create a painless and quick death for myself. I want to know, instead, if OP's life is still up for grabs; if I can purchase his soul and prolong his existence on this material plane.
>>
>>37813508
Because there is NO PURPOSE TO IT

Stay in your downward spiral - while being miserable you're still just as "alive" as while being happy

Anyone can stay alive while being happy, there is no virtue in it. Not just anyone can stay alive while being miserable. There is virtue in it

Be the Jew in the concentration camp who lined up first to get his daily soup rations, even though the first person in line got the watery thin soup. Be robust, be stoic, you have the chance to make us all proud

Or don't and fade off into a mist of nothingness. But why? Literally why?
>>
>>37813773
Well, you have mastered thinking about it and clearly haven't.
If I may, what's your reasoning?
>>
>>37813838
What are you talking about? Are you OP or not?
>>
>>37813832
As being happy? Don't see what you get this from.
Why care about whether or not your virtuous while dead? You don't.
While dead you don't have a need for soup, no reason to endure the concentration camp.
>>
>>37813863
Not op, may as well be at this point though.
>>
>>37813889
Are you really ready to end your life any day now? Do you really want a change of scenery, at any cost?
>>
>>37813924
When dead:
No scenery, no need for scenery
Don't you get it as soon as you are certain the negatives outweigh the positives there is no reason not to kill yourself outside of those who depend on you.
I'm far from being sure, and don't plan on killing myself any time soon but as circumstances change so do my attitude at them.
>>
>>37813967
>Don't you get it as soon as you are certain the negatives outweigh the positives there is no reason not to kill yourself outside of those who depend on you.
You might as well quit playing Super Mario Galaxy as soon as you lose a life
>>
>>37813981
When you lose a life in super Mario Galaxy you aren't certain that you will have a bad time playing the rest of the game, I'm not trying to endorse offing yourself for no reason.
When you only have the pachinko level left in sunshine, may as well quit though.
>>
>>37812020
Don't kill yourself, make yourself useful, drag anon from Europe to your country vie fake marrige
>>
>>37814011
*Eastern Europe
This is original comment fuck off
>>
>>37814011
Also it's passed 12 and op hasn't responded, so we don't know if the thread goal was achieved.
>>
>>37812020
Here you go
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

If you truly want to kill yourself no one is going to change your mind. At least do it the least painful way. Good luck Anon with your life
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.