[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I ASK OUT A GIRL WHAT ARE THE RULES PLS EXPLAIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1488904920977.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488904920977.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
HOW DO I ASK OUT A GIRL

WHAT ARE THE RULES PLS EXPLAIN
>>
I don't know. I've never done it before

you have been muted for 2 seconds
>>
>>37812008
Be attractive, and you will be accepted by woman and you will blatantly see the signs. Such as them starting a conversation with you, smiling you and they getting close to you like in a work place environment,

You are probably ugly like me. if no girls would talk to you or speak kindly of you in school then you are ugly like me.
>>
You simply approach her from the sides of her peripheral vision, tip your fedora and say 'milady, perchance, do you want to go steady with me? i can assure you i am an upstanding gentlemen and will defend your honor valiantly. unless you refuse, in which case i will brand you a whore and post pictures of you on various 4chan imageboards'
>>
Ask out a 2/10.

If she says no kys
>>
ask her if she likes dates
>>
>>37812052
Reddit tier comment.

OP ask them out to lunch or dinner or whatever, that's good for a first date. Haven't gone out much but that's worked before. Don't ever say "date" (do you wanna go out on a date? Etc)
>>
>>37812008
show her your rarest pepe and watch the panties fall
>>
You don't. Give up. Fag nerd originally oregen
>>
You try, it doesn't matter, you go up to her and maybe ask her number, if you both click then you did it, if you both don't click then you move on and try with another woman.

Don't always go in with the expectation of sex or her wanting to be your girlfriend, talk to her as if she were one of your normal mates.
Now if you don't have any friends to begin with you should start there
>>
>>37812088
>don't ever say "date"
Why are people so afraid of actually going on a "date" with someone? I actually don't get it. What's the big fucking deal?
>>
>>37812576
It's just the times we live in. Current generation has so over complicated dating that even the word itself can cause anxiety. 50 years ago a nice date with a nice gal wouldn't be something to even think about for very long.
>>
File: 1486738981822.jpg (15KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
1486738981822.jpg
15KB, 474x474px
>>37812514
Well I already have her number, she got my number from a mutual friend and texted me first

Honestly my big hangup is whether it's okay to ask her out on a date because what if that fucks up our social circle somehow, whether she says yes or no. I just don't know the proper procedure.
>>
>>37812514
>talk to her as if she were one of your normal mates
>>
>tfw a woman will never voluntarily talk to you or initiate a conversation
>>
File: 1491684062320s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1491684062320s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>37812008
>Ask her if she wants to do something

IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE! SHARE AN EXPERIENCE, TALK ABOUT SHIT, JUST SIMPLY FUCKING BOND! DAMN! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!
>>
No one does that any more, people "hang" "chill" and "hook up" then decide they want to be in a relationship. If you actually ask women out on a date they will laugh in your face probably.

M'lady will you go steady with me
>>
>>37812809

Who gives a fuck about procedure. Just ask her if she wants to grab a coffee or go so a movie, if not so what.

>"OH my friends are going to make fun of me for being attracted to a girl, they're going to call me gay"

who cares, its a risk you have to take with life, you can do nothing and end up like those jackoffs in the 25+ threads or you might get a qt gf.

Your time is now OP, it's make or break
>>
>>37812042
damn now that i think about it, despite being about as autistic as they come in high school, there were several occasions like partner exercises and shit where girls did this exact shit to me.

might actually fuck someone one day, feels good man.
>>
Asking a girl out is attempted rape in most jurisdictions if she doesn't consider you attractive.
>>
>>37812809
>mutual friend
you're literally in dude.
what the faggots on this board don't get is women are scared of strangers just like everyone else, unless you're fucking Ryan Gosling hitting on a rando ain't gonna work.

if she's part of your social circle use that to your advantage and get to know her. if you feel a connection, just go for it. 60-70% she'll say yes even if you're not super attractive just out of a desire to be polite. charming her from there is up to you.
>>
>Do you want to go for a drink with me?
>>
>>37812008
>we should go out for coffee sometime
idk something like that
>>
>>37812008
I've only witnessed one man ever ask a woman out. It was really weird
>be me a few years ago
>out at a sort of school reunion thing
>end of the night
>sitting next to a girl I went to school with, just sort of acquaintances
>dude walking by in a group of dudes comes out of nowhere and asks her something like if she knows if there are taxis at this particular venue or you have to call for one
>she says she doesn't know
>then he immediately says "you're really beautiful, can I have your number"
>she says she had a boyfriend (she didn't)
>he said goodnight and left with his bros

Is this how it is? He wasn't a sperg or anything, more like a total normie but this seemed really autistic and weird.
Girls around me were acting like it was a totally normal occurrence and I couldn't believe it.
Plus it was kind of offensive that he didn't think she was my gf, or that she didn't use me as cover.
>>
Hey bb wana hav som fuk?
>>
>asking /r9k/ for advice

go to /fit/ at least. have some standards.
>>
Just don't think about it.
know what you want to say, then disconnect your mind from your body and let the mouth do the work.
It will be much easier that way.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.