[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex feel thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images-2.jpg (10KB, 442x332px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
10KB, 442x332px
Hey /r9k/, its me again. So i just got home from a motel. Yes... it happened again. It would be traumatic if it happened with a girl that i liked or a random girl in a bar. But a fucking hooker? Jesus, I pay for sex and i can't do it. She laught at me. A fucking hooker laught at me. Wtf is wrong with me? I'm just 19. Of course i wont end myself because of it but seriously why couldn't I be a fucking functional human being. Well i guess i will never have sex. Not because i dont have the money or the dick. It just doesnt work. So anon. Tell me. Is there something wrong with you too? Does it stop you from ever doing it?
>>
>>37811894
I cant bump my dick but i can bump the thread
>>
I broke my dick the other day. Girl on top. Dick slipped out. Got bent in half. I can still get an erection so it's not a full penile fracture but now my dick has a kink in it.
>>
>>37811894
I can't cum I can have sex for hours without cumming my dick just gets sore.
I wish I could have sex like a normal person.
>>
>>37811894
Were you very nervous or something, when was the las time you jerked off and often do you do it?
>>
>>37812181
Holly fuck! But does it hurt? I mean it must have hurt a lot when it broke but does it still hurt?
>>
File: 1495604375833.gif (93KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
1495604375833.gif
93KB, 480x455px
All 3 opportunities I've had at having sex, I squandered them. I was hard as a rock until I realized the connotation that I was going to have sex. Then I went soft.

It usually happens when I put the condom on.
>>
>>37812236
Yesterday. But i think it was the aderal + being nervous. I dont know how to fix it tho. I can stop the drug but i cant get chill during it no matter what i do.
>>
>>37811894
I can't get a full erection after an injury, sometimes it happens but I can't flex it for more than a few seconds. Id either to be really comfortable with the person or do anal
>>
>>37811894
Just relax anon. That happens to lots of unexperienced dudes. The hooker was a cunt for laughing. You should have just told her to suck it whether or not it gets hard. You just have to get comfortable having sex.
>>
I'm going to only masturbate with buttstuff this week. Normally it takes a lot of concentration and time to come that way, if I can at all, so I'm curious if I'll become more sensitised to it or figure out a pattern to make it quicker.
>>
>>37812290
I am still a virgin but one thing that i know for sure is that if you don't jerk off for at least two weeks you will
Start getting hard from just standing next to a girl, unless you ED
>>
>>37812240
Surprisingly it didn't hurt immediately but the realization of what occurred almost made me throw up. Afterwards I just had a dull ache in dick kind of like when you get hit in the balls. This happened four days ago and it just recently stopped hurting.

The pain wasn't that bad, as I said it was pretty minor as far as penile trauma goes based on what I've read on the internet. It was more of a psychological torture. The constant pain kept reminding me that I'm now likely permanently disfigured.
>>
>>37811894
When i put it in the girl i already want to cum. And if i can hold it for like 5-6 pumps i will cum. I've tried to put the foreskin closed with the condom. It helps but not enough. I will cum first and i cant do it after it because my cock gets soft right after. Even if i can get hard again to go for a second round it just adds about 12 or 15 pumps. Still not enough to make most girls cum. It sucks
>>
>>37812407
Thats shit anon. Have you tried to get piss drunk?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.