[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT A JOB WHERE ARE ALL THE JOBS REEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 096.jpg (15KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
096.jpg
15KB, 600x600px
I WANT A JOB WHERE ARE ALL THE JOBS REEEEEE
>>
>Has time to post on r9k, debate
>Can't apply to jobs
>>
>>37811548
U and me both applied to all sorts of jobs NOT. A. SINGLE. CALL. BACK. gonna follow up call them tomorrow tho
>>
>>37811569
Applying to jobs doesn't take up much time
>>
>got job
>fired a week later
would rather stay in my dorm and live off neetbux. trust me it's better than wageslaving
>>
I work in a dog kennel. Play with dogs all day and no human interaction. It's p great get paid $15 an hour too.
>>
>>37811630
Greentext firing please anon?
>>
>>37811548
You have to go see the managers.

>>37811592
>only applying

You have to go in in person, meet the person in charge of hiring, make a good impression, and fill out an app. If they remember your face and name you're ahead of the pack.

I got a job a few weeks back just going in and asking about open positions. They didn't give a shit about my resume. They were just happy to have someone who shows up clean cut and wants to work.
>>
>get job
>read schedule
>almost always scheduled 8-4
>randomly scheduled 7:30-3:30
>don't process it
>work 8-4
>"we're going to have to let you go because you're just too unreliable."
reee
>>
>>37811751
It's not hard to read your schedule. If you fuck up on just showing up to work why wouldn't they think you're going to fuck up your job?
>>
>>37811714
>working as janitor
>going about my business
>an older employee drops some merchandise
>manager goes ballistic
>tell him to lay off the poor man and stop acting like a cunt
>fires me for insulting him
felt good
>>
>>37811878
>Constantly telling me how great I am at my job even by managers that insult my coworkers
>Miss 30 minute offset one (1) time
>Fired
I don't understand how one comes to this conclusion.
>>
>>37811943
Because they were lying to you, anon. They were just trying to boost your morale and get some more productivity for you.

You'll know managers actually care when they do things like pick up lunch or bring you non-generic water sometimes.
>>
>>37811955
>They were lying to you
Sincerely doubt it given how I watched them treat the other people I worked with. But whatever you say, yeah, they were just lying to boost my productivity when I was already exceeding the quota and beating everyone else.
>>
>>37811916
you should take a shit in his office too
>>
>>37812013
Shrewd managers know how to get more work out of people. Some people work harder if praised and some work harder if insulted.

Did they ever do anything for you to show sincerity? Like buy you lunch or bring you litttle things to make your day easier? My boss can be rude but I still don't slack because he gives me a break when he sees I need one or brings me the good water when I'm sweating too hard.
>>
I make $10k/mo anon and have nothing to do with it. I'll pay you $2k/mo, that seems like enough to motivate someone without a job.

What can you do for this salary?
>>
>>37812071
I'm not OP but I'd legit hurt someone for that salary.
>>
>>37812071
I don't know. What are some things you need done or would pay someone to do?
>>
>>37812039
>Did they ever do anything for you
Yeah, they didn't insult me and threaten me with write ups like they did with LITERALLY every coworker I had. Bringing me water wouldn't matter because I always had my own, and anyone was allowed to take breaks whenever they wanted as long as they hit productivity by the end of the shift.
>>
File: 628px-Elliot_Pokemon.jpg (47KB, 628x599px) Image search: [Google]
628px-Elliot_Pokemon.jpg
47KB, 628x599px
Just finished an internship where they didn't offer me a full time position. Now in NYC unemployed looking for work. It's been fun explaining to employers why they didn't offer me a full time job, and why I left a full time job for an internship in the first place.

Kill me now. Prob gonna have to work in some fucking bar for the rest of my life since my resume is so fucked up looking.
>>
>>37812168
why didn't they offer you a full time job?
>>
>>37812207
Because finding full-time work is fucky these days. Obamacare screwed a lot of shit up and one of the things was forcing employers to only hire people for thirty-five hours a week or pay out the nose covering ever more expensive insurance for workers.
>>
>>37812207
They were scaling things back. They said they would hire me full time if they could, but they were laying people off etc. I guess the company isn't doing that well.
>>
>>37812091
That's after tax too. I really have nothing to do with it. I live in the most expensive neighborhood, have massive student loans, max out my 401k, and order $40 in takeout every night, and I still have $5k/mo extra with nothing to do. Any ideas?

>>37812119
Idk. I have a cleaning lady that gets $120/mo. I could use a personal trainer and dietician to force me to eat right. Or maybe a stylist. Or a gf.
>>
>he wants a job
CYBORGS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37812372
Build a top level PC. Start a gun and ammo collection. Buy a cool fast car. Invest in gold, stocks, property, or crypto. Start a model minature train track.
>>
File: 1438411385295.png (87KB, 315x263px) Image search: [Google]
1438411385295.png
87KB, 315x263px
>>37811548
Gone, they all demand years of experience because the kikes in charge don't want to spend a penny training somebody new, the problem only grows worse as automation becomes commonplace. The best we can hope for is UBI to exist in our lifetime because I don't think we're going to make it to the end otherwise.
>>
>>37811548
The niggas. the niggas have all the fugin jobs now.
>>
File: 1470808609325.jpg (254KB, 1321x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1470808609325.jpg
254KB, 1321x1782px
>tfw get paid to shitpost and watch anime
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.