[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 657657465.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
657657465.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
It's so easy guys, I don't know what you were talking about, having a girlfriend great. I'm severely autistic and I was capable of getting a cute girl to go on a date with me. What's your excuse?

>inb4 "durr but im ugly dx"
>>
>>37811379
>I'm severely autistic
>"go on a date"
if you're able to go on a date and have a conversation you're not autistic
>>
5'6" skinnyfat possibly blading ugly awkward manlet
>>
my personality is unbearably bland and unappealing to every woman on earth
>>
What's my excuse?
I'm too cynical to believe in love or anyone having a care for anything that does not benefit themselves
If you want sex buy a hooker, it's cheaper in the long run
If you want companionship get a dog, they don't argue
>>
>>37811634
who hurt you?
do you need a hug?
im here for you
>>
File: uh oh dog.jpg (32KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
uh oh dog.jpg
32KB, 267x274px
>>37811379
Things will change. She will get distant. Might cheat on you. Might break up with you out of nowhere. Might just ghost you. Things won't be the same after a while. You will want things to go back to the way they used to be. They won't but you can wish.

You'll get that sense of wasted time and see the empty seat she once sat in, you'll see flashes of her in scenes familiar to you. You won't forget her, as much as you would like to. It happens. It will happen again.

You'll come back to us with your heartache, and we will share our misery with one another. For now, you think you're among a kingdom of the blind, and you are the one eyed king. Perhaps you fail to realize, most of us struck ourselves blind, for the things we saw were not worth seeing at all.
>>
>>37811379
You're just lucky.
Some of us live in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>37811690
Fantastic post, thank you for making it all make sense.
>>
i'm 21 years old and i have never had a woman be interested in me, i can't hold a conversation, i struggle to make eye contact, i literally have nothing of worth to say to anybody, i don't have any friends, i don't go outside or talk to anyone, i have no direction or goals in life, and to top it all off i'm pretty fucking unfortunate looking as well
>>
>>37811379
You sound like you've never talked to a girl in your damn life.

Not only because of
>It's so easy
but because you seem pretty shy about the details.
>>
>>37811683
I hurt myself by being stupid.
I find hugs pleasant but emotional attachment will just hurt you in the long run and we're all here for each other
>>
>>37811690
Beautifully put thank you for that
>>
>>37811379
>a date equates being gf/bf

Anon, please. It is just a date. She will realize you are worthless and you will be back here. Your gloating is premature
>>
>>37811758
On the bright side you are your own person and you can do whatever you want, never forget that
while other people are fighting or struggling to support children you aren't a part of that
>>
>>37811379
Im painfully awkward even though i can talk to people, and you tell just by looking at me
>>
No real matches on tinder, no responses on okc, no reason to leave the house
>>
>>37811995
>On the bright side you are your own person and you can do whatever you want
unfortunately I'm not smart and not motivated and not interested in anything

I'm slowly drifting towards death doing nothing and wasting my life
>>
>>37812010
motivation is easy you just got to set realistic goals, too many people try to fix their life in one day it doesn't work like that. Let me ask you something in a world where everything is a google search away what good is being smart anyway?
Im going to give you some good advice you don't have to take it but you should.
And I'm just warning you it's gonna sound stupid.
Get up and go outside right now
Two minutes, go get some fresh air and try to enjoy the feeling
as far as realistic goals go it can't get easier than that
>>
>>37812132
>motivation is easy you just got to set realistic goals
I don't have any goals, there's nothing I want to do
>Get up and go outside right now
it's 1:12am
>>
>>37812165
I know what time it is
>i'm 21 years old and i have never had a woman be interested in me, i can't hold a conversation, i struggle to make eye contact, i literally have nothing of worth to say to anybody, i don't have any friends, i don't go outside
those sound like goals to me you just need motivation
and you can fix one of those right now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.