[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you notice people treat you different after losing weight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1429677720531.jpg (84KB, 626x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429677720531.jpg
84KB, 626x600px
Did you notice people treat you different after losing weight?
>>
>>37811369
I'd still date the girl on the left.
>>
No because I'm not female.
>>
>>37811369
I noticed after gaining some weight.
>>
>>37811369
I'm currently losing weight rapidly for the first time in my life and my mother asked me how I do it because she's been trying to lose weight for a while but she eats too much. I spend all my time in front of the computer too but I just decided to not eat much throughout the day. I told her that I'm just not eating as much and she thinks I'm keeping some kind of weight loss secret from her because now she's pissy and isn't talking to me.

I'm at the point in my life where I don't care anymore, which is also another reason I'm losing weight now even though I've been fat all my life. I don't care about the taste of food anymore and as long as I'm not starving myself I eat as little and as healthily I can. I lost almost 10 pounds in a month without exercising. It's getting noticeable even for me.
>>
>>37811369
I am just as invisible
>>
File: 1404452068879.jpg (98KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
1404452068879.jpg
98KB, 983x758px
>>37811369
Yes, people got a lot nicer. For a period of maybe two months some girls actually smiled at me.

Unfortunately I've gained around ten lbs and now my face is round and unattractive and I'm skinnyfat. People don't look at me as negatively as when I was severely overweight, but I'm not attracting any girls anytime soon.

I want to get back to looking like a normie, but I have no motivation to lose weight. I think it's because I jerk off too much.
>>
>>37811390
You'd date anything you desperate faggot.
>>
she had more boobs before
something went wrong
>>
>>37811369
they treat me worse. I'm a skelly, the more weight I lose the more intense my suffering becomes.
>>
Women went from straight up hostility to giving me the silent treatment unless they can contrive excuses to talk about their boyfriends.
>>
>>37811663
You're doing it wrong. You'd be suprised how intimidating a gaunt face with a black hoodie and shades looks.
>>
>>37811623
boobs are fat. lose fat, lose boobs. small chest is superior anyway.
>>
File: 1497758752907.jpg (27KB, 476x474px) Image search: [Google]
1497758752907.jpg
27KB, 476x474px
I lost 120lbs and people treat me the exact same. They still avoid me/act like i don't exist and probably think i'm a creepy serial killer.
>>
>>37811816
Did you go from 500 pounds to 380 pounds?
>>
>>37811508
This so much. Like before I allowed mum to cook and I would eat the same amount as her because I have always done so.

Now that I eat a lot less I've lost 10kg and dropping.
>>
>>37811369
Right side needs 20 more pounds and I'm game.
>>
>I actually got laid more when I was fat
>Now that I'm /fit/ women generally avoid me.

I'm not fucking kidding. I don't know why I even go to the gym.
>>
I used to be about 150 and people were kind of cold towards me, once I went down to 120 people seemed super nice to me but at 105 I feel like people are kind of mean again.
>>
The only time girls EVER paid attention to me was when I was a skeltal, and that lasted from 8-9th grade. I missed so many opportunities back then.
>>
100% yes.

I used to do hard labor in a warehouse as an order selector. I went from 260lbs to 190lbs. Women would call me good looking and pursue me when I had lost weight. I gained it all back and then some, now I'm back to being invisible.
>>
File: 13792156947.jpg (96KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
13792156947.jpg
96KB, 1152x768px
>never got new clothes after I lost weight
>everything is baggy on me
>I wear jackets and loose clothes anyway
Nope. I think if I wore a tight shirt or something, maybe someone would notice. But I hate tight clothing even if I am /fit/ now.
I rarely go out the house anyway. So there's no point.
>>
File: image.jpg (273KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 1024x682px
I am a skelly
Gaining weight is a huge chore
Appetite meds make me sleepy as fuck so I don't take them, and milk gives me acne so I can't GOMAD
>>
>>37811885
Do they do this shit on purpose? Like, my mother always used to feed me too much as a kid and I was the fat loser that everyone made fun of and hated at school. I was even made fun of in highschool for it but my mom would continue to feed me shit and buy me junk food all the time. Of course I can partly blame myself for not having the self control to day no, but it was hard growing up when you're being bullied for being fat then eat more junk food to deal with the negative feelings, which in turn made me more fat.

What a vicious cycle. I'm going full sell mode.
>>
>>37812269
Skelly *

I fucking hate autocorrect so much
>>
>>37812269
i had the same issue for many years. i had to ask mom to stop sending cookies to my apartment when i moved out, lol
>>
>>37811369
Left is superior. Let's hope she goes back to it.
>>
>>37811369
There is no way the girl on the left weighed 175 lbs unless she is 6'2".
>>
>>37812325
At least it's getting better now. She bought two big packs of mint chocolate aeros a couple days ago and I didn't touch them, both were eaten by my little sister. Also she bought a big bag of sweet chilli heat doritos, and I didn't touch that either. Eaten by her and my sister. They're both fat and getting fatter.
>>
>>37812370
she looks to be 5'4" or so
>>
I used to be underweight. Women liked me more when I gained weight because they felt less threatened.
>>
File: 194.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
194.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>37811369
I noticed a difference so big that I nearly puked my insides all over them everytime anyone went out of their way to comment on how elegant I looked. As much as I appreciate the 'kindness' I have autism and heightened hearing and always heard all the crap being spoken behind my back... So I wasn't just hearing what was being said to my face, I also heard the change in the whispering and gossiping on my person. In fact, things changed a lot for a good while, people weren't as negative towards me or aggressive... But then it all went to shit because people realized that I actually wasn't allowed to be skinny because I was now too attractive of an individual and as a result, the witch hunt of me began.

I hate everyone and their mothers. I had lost weight because I was feeling too heavy, I needed my mobility back, I even only gained the weight because I had the whole athlete gone retiree thing happening.

And that's why Nadeko is bae and why Senjougahara is a shit.
Well actually Senjougahara is a shit because stupid writers can't write smart characters but whatever.
>>
>>37812742
yeah chubby women are something else. i've had some really mean comments about my weight and i'm not even that thin (20bmi or about)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.