[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who here is worried about summerfags coming to 4chan soon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

So who here is worried about summerfags coming to 4chan soon? I personally don't care but I wanna hear all of your opinions about this. I mean I kinda outgrew /r9k/ but I still post here because its basically /b/ when it used to be good. I'm slightly fearful /r9k/ will be the summerfags next target.
>>
>>37810022
That's now
oregeon trail
>>
>>37810041
Eh, i haven't seen too many, usually within a week they start springing up because thats when the underages come out of middleschool.
>>
this is some interesting stuff you have here
i can take a look
let me call my bait guy
>>
>>37810022
This place is shit compared to /b/ back in the day and summerfags were always a meme.
>>
>>37810057
I've seen way less school busses about here, so I assume that summer started awhile in america but I havent noticed anything
>>
>>37810071
Not really, I've noticed last summer a bunch of newfags raided /b/ and started raiding /r9k/, im kinda fearful more newfags will come to /r9k/ and ruin it with "wowie lol memememe xxdxddxdxxdxdxxxxxxxxxx"
>>37810087
Apparently not, some of my steam friends told me schools still in for them for a week left.
>>
>>37810106
No. You noticed retards pretending to be summerfags. It's how it has always been.
>>
>>37810106
also OP here, lemme clarify I'm 19, i just happen to play dust2 a lot and make add randos to play comp with that are usually underage. Can't deal another month being banned for being allegedly underage
>>
>>37810127
something about razors
>>
The only thing ive noticed during the summer months is retards calling other retards Newfags over everything. From a disagreememt to a spelling error it doesnt matter it becomes the only insult. That and more people complain about all the newfags but honestly the posts remain the same year. Its like they think 4 chan is still this cool edgy website and somehow thinking wasting their summer online makes them cool
>>
>>37810223
Newfag, retard
>>
>>37810223
>The only thing ive noticed during the last few months is retards calling other retards Redditors over everything. From a disagreememt to line spacing it doesnt matter it becomes the only insult.
>>
>>37810022
>implying 4chan isn't filled with summerfags 24/7
/pol/ and their shitty subreddit brought tons of redditors here permanently
>>
>>37810022
Wasn't the summerfag theory debunked? I thought I saw something about the number of visitors not actually changing during summer.
>>
>>37810295
Yes but that was also before >>37810290
>>
this board is already beyond trash, you can't possibly even measure a decrease in quality, much less be worried about it
>>
>>37810327
case in point
>>37798613
>>37809445
original
>>
File: 5n5YvLj.jpg (57KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
5n5YvLj.jpg
57KB, 960x886px
you are all dumb you are really really dumb
>>
>>37810882
>>37810316
it's something to consider
>>
>>37810894
good point things have changed a lot over the years
>>
>>37810022
>So who here is worried about summerfags coming to 4chan soon?

Whats the worst that could happen seriously? They post threads that dilute the wall to wall faggot spam? This board is dead anyway.
>>
For the last fucking time site traffic doesn't increase during summer. If you're worried about this shithole becoming an even bigger cesspool you should beware happenings that bring public attention.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.