[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is getting cucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: XMxjkhG.jpg (214KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
XMxjkhG.jpg
214KB, 1920x1200px
Guys, my only friend is getting cucked by a fucking whore who uses him for attention and openly talks about her boyfriend and her other beta orbiters in front of him. He clearly loves her. And she uses it to have attention. She clearly said that she has two Jamals who wants her and a couple of others shitskin. He doesn't want to admit that he's getting cucked and that he fell in love with a whore. What could I do to help him ? It's my duty as a friend.
>>
nothing you can do, just let him make his own mistake and learn from it

maybe he'll kill himself and pay the ultimate price
>>
>>37809803

Your friend is willingly watching his girlfriend/wife have sex with another man? No? Then it's not cucking, you fucking meme-spouting mongoloid.
>>
File: 1496945678910.jpg (42KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1496945678910.jpg
42KB, 638x638px
>>37810437
He's dating a girl who keeps talking about the other guys she dates, and that's only the part that I know. They seem to make a lot of references to her other guys and their relation with her, and he can't disagree with her, he doesn't have the balls. It's more than a shitty meme. No need to be mean btw, I'm only asking for help.
>>37810273
I can't let this happen, I won't lose my one and only friend.
>>
>>37810579

That's still not cucking you tard.
>>
>>37810827
Like I said, he is ACTING like a cuck, therefore, he's gonna get cucked one day. Why do you feel the need to be aggressive ? I did nothing negative toward you.
>>
>>37810945

Now you're saying he's only ACTING like someone who watches his wife have sex with other men and finds it arousing, and not that he's getting cucked like your OP said. So which is it?

You're actively contributing to the shitification of the board and website as a whole with your mindless /pol/-tier meme spouting and retarded thread premises. Take your faggot shit to /adv/ with all the other dumbasses.
>>
>>37811110
If he keeps acting like that, he'll become a cuck yes, that's what I've been saying. Took you long enough to understand. Thanks for the help faggot, no need to be an asshole. You're the problem here, insulting other anons for no reasons causes the divide and conquer meme to happen, now go take your shekels at the JIDF and fuck off.
>>
>>37811213

>He doesn't want to admit that he's getting cucked
>he is ACTING like a cuck

Fucking mong.

>insulting other anons for no reasons

I'm insulting your bitch ass because you're the reason 4chan is dead and Reddit took over. Time to start tying that noose you retarded piece of shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.