[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is online dating a meme? Can you find a real gf and not just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1497780541895.png (522KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497780541895.png
522KB, 720x1280px
Is online dating a meme?

Can you find a real gf and not just hookups?

So far everyone seems like a complete normie around me. How can I find femanon gf?
>>
>>37809549
thats a fake profile you fucking autist
>>
>>37809551
You fucking retard this is from another thread. You didn't think I knew that.
>>
I think if you have reasonable expectations and are looking for a long-term relationship, online dating can work. But don't expect to hookup with Staceys unless you're Chad, in which case you wouldn't even need online dating anyway.
>>
>>37809575
I live in the a city in the middle of nowhere but also in SoCal which is the normie capital of the world.
I'm just fucked.
>>
>>37809549

I met the only woman I have ever loved through tinder, best relationship of my life

One of my best friends also found a long term gf through tinder

But we live in a major city, flyovers and suburbanites might not be so lucky
>>
>>37809625
Surprised how effective Tinder is for actual relationships.
Did you guys hook up first or was it just a date.
>>
>>37809720

It was a date, nothing fancy just cocktails. I don't do casual sex (purely personal preference I don't judge people who do)
>>
1.Be white
2.Be tall
3.Have money

You need 2 of these
>>
>>37809549
People who look online to date are some of the biggest creep autist weirdos in existence
>>
>>37809923
So am I just supposed to be alone forever or what?
>>
>>37809923

Did you just wake up from a coma or something?

It has been common place for at least a decade now
>>
>>37809549
muh dick
wish I could even speak to a girl like that
>>
>>37810264
>"wow stacy is so hot!
Neck yourself, fucking degenerate
>>
>>37809923
online dating is pretty common, assuming youre not just baiting

if it were only autists on those websites, staceys wouldnt use them
>>
>>37810522
stacy is the best
other girls just can't compete
>>
>>37809549
Yeah, most of my relationships actually started on Tinder. I dunno, I've always approached Tinder without a clear goal in mind, just to gauge what the girl wants and take if from there.
>>
>>37809549
Cyborg here.

My most serious gf was a girl I met online.

Technically I met her friend first but she pretty much set us up. We dated for nearly two years and it was the closest I felt to becoming a full-blood normie.

Granted, this was 13 years ago so maybe the online scene has changed a bit.

Regardless, if you do hook up with someone there's always a chance that it becomes something legitimate
>>
>>37810602
Are you guys ever afraid you will match with someone you know from work and it will be awkward?
>>
>>37810724
nope

just swipe left if its someone you know that you dont want to match with
>>
File: 1497230733924.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497230733924.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>Meet girl I really like
>We talk and hangout a lot
>Shes in a unstable relationship that will crash any day
>Wait to make my move
>They break up
>Ask her out
>She talks about how shes using Tinder
>fuck.jpg
>Starts using it in front of me
>I start doing the same thing
>We see each other and I tell her to swipe right on me
>hahahathatssofunny.png
>Find out later shes already started dating someone else she met on Tinder
>They now act like "the cutest couple ever" all over facebook even though they have only known each other for a month while I was stuck in the friend zone for 6 months
>>
>>37810773
im sorry anon

thats fucking awful to go through

i guess you can use it as a learning experience

in the future, you can try being more forward and open about what you want

because really its hard to find a worse outcome than being tortured eternally in the friendzone like that
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.