[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you some of you guys still obsess over white roasties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: TBRASehU.jpg (202KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
TBRASehU.jpg
202KB, 1252x1252px
Why do you some of you guys still obsess over white roasties when they're all so fucking stupid?

>all of them are whores and get tons of dick, considering they're the most conventionally attractive women
>but they still only fuck Chads and won't give the time of day to anyone below a 7
>not even the most attractive race of women
>they all look and dress the fucking same, pic related
>obsessed over stupid shit like social media and pop sockets
>low mental capacity, cannot appreciate anything other than top 40 shit and children's books and movies
>non-retarded white women (i.e., gaelics, southern europeans) are overlooked because they aren't blonde and don't have disgusting, ginormous tits
>yet you fuckers are all like, "I only want Stacy, she is so beautiful and pure with her face 3 inches in makeup"
>>
This is a very boring thread
Are you proud of it
>>
>>37809502
They're garbage, they have no substance as human beings

They are beyond boring. They lack any real talents beyond arts and crafts and bullshit like that. Their main interests are literally buying clothes to dress up cute. It's not just some act, it's who they are

They're pathetic and useless.
>>
>>37809502
>they're the most conventionally attractive women
>most attractive women
you answered your own question OP. White men only go for non-white women as a last resort.
>>
>>37809502
They're pretty to look at when you're fucking them.

>beautiful and pure
I guess I'm not whom this post was intended for.
>>
File: logo-large.png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
logo-large.png
3KB, 284x115px
>>37809585
The conventional is different from the truth, retard
>>
>he thinks this only applies to white women
dumb fetishist.
>>
>>37809632
You're not whom this board was meant for either, fucking normalfag degenerate
>>
>>37809663
I'm a kissless virgin too lazy to lose it to a hooker. You're the one putting white sorority sluts on a pedestal.
>>
>>37809754
>he hates roasties, therefore he is worshipping them
???
>>
>>37809502

is this emily....
>>
>>37809585
Theyre not the most attractive though. They're pretty, sure, but if you're a guy who is also into a woman's body, then you should move on from white women. In my opinion, Latinas are top tier because they have the face and the body to go along with it.
>>
>southern Europeans
>not having gigantic tits
Anon pls

I'm far more into the white girls with brown eyes and brown hair anyway, that's what I have, and I'd want our children to look like us.
>>
>>37809502

Since when the fuck are gaelic (i.e. redheaded) women not sought after. Are you retarded?
>>
>>37810380
Most Gaelic people have dark hair, although a good amount are redhead Stacies
>>
>>37810597

The Gaels are originally from Ireland (they invaded Scotland from Ireland). So when after that do you suppose all the Irish and Scottish people got their red hair?
>>
>>37810713
>states a fact that neither supports his argument nor is relevant to the discussion
>>
>>37809502
Who obsesses over roasties at all? I just want a modest white girl, who's as insecure as I am. We can both hate ourselves and love each other enough to try prove we're worth more than we tell ourselves. Roasties know their value, and can have 100 orbiters trying to prove it to them with one titty pic.
>>
>>37811062

You just don't think it's irrelevant to the discussion because you evidently know literally fucking nothing about this topic.
>>
>>37811505

> you don't think it's *relevant
>>
dude... if i had access to gaelic/irish/north european women, i would obviously go after them.

i chased red heads when i was younger, but they are rare and society has generated stigma against everything that stands out.

we need to uproot and leave the country to escape this horrible, vapid culture.
>>
File: 1483685253964.png (812KB, 539x676px) Image search: [Google]
1483685253964.png
812KB, 539x676px
stop bullying women for not looking like Barbie dolls. It's an unrealistic stereotype. Vaginas and labia come in all shapes and sizes. It doesn't have anything to do with how much sex a woman has had. Some virgins have larger labia too. It's genetic.
>>
>>37811660
a nasty roast beef pussy is the female equivalent to a micropenis.
and both are just as worthy of being made fun of.
>>
>>37811660
>Chris Chan's unclit
Laughed.
>>
>>37811660
one of these things is not like the other
one of these things just isn't the same
>>
>>37811805
Ha. I was wondering what the fuck that was.
>>
File: Aqua 02.png (592KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Aqua 02.png
592KB, 1920x1080px
>>37809502
what a PROFOUND THREAD!
it's not like this is shilled EVERYDAY!
now be better and lets talk about Aqua the best girl!
>>
>>37812067
Fuck you faggot, Megumin is the best girl
>>
White women are so bland and generic. Idk why so many men especially nonwhites find them attractive. Your kids wont look like you and white bitches are so mundane.
>>
>>37812941
>>37812067
why cant we all get along?
https://nhentai.net/g/166174/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.