[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong, Mcfly!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

What's wrong, Mcfly!?
>>
File: IMG_8204.jpg (42KB, 352x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8204.jpg
42KB, 352x293px
D-don't call me chicken, Griff! U-unless you want to... want to maybe call me hockey in the bed room. What do you say, Griffy?
>>
File: IMG_8205.jpg (54KB, 379x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8205.jpg
54KB, 379x316px
Talk to me, Griff! Feel like we don't talk anymore. Every time I try to initiate intimacy you shut me down. Are you not attracted to me anymore? Maybe I should spend sometime at my mother's. I just don't know what to say anymore. Do you want me to lose weight? Is that it? You're not attracted to your own wife? You want to change her? I'm going for a drive, Griff. Don't follow me.
>>
i thought his hat was a map of some desert-like place like nevada, now when i googled it it's just psychedellia
>>
File: IMG_8206.jpg (80KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8206.jpg
80KB, 480x700px
See, Griff! You don't even say anything, someone ELSE replies in this thread! Our marriage is falling apart, I'm here, in SHAMBLES, and you don't even answer. Just say something please, I don't know what to live for, if not for you and our son. That's right, Griff, I'm pregnant. I was going to tell you on your birthday this Thursday, but I don't know if I'll even be around then. Just answer me, please, honey.
>>
>>37809716
Oh, so go ahead. But think about this butthead, who's gonna pay for all your clothes, huh? And your jewelry, and your liquor?
>>
File: IMG_8207.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8207.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>37809817
You're turning into your father. I should've known you were just a-a... an ASSHOLE like him. I don't know how to deal anymore. You're always at that damn skank's apartment. Coming home reeking of pussy and cheap rum. I'm leaving! Fuck you, and fuck your damn father too!
>>
>>37809846
Look, bozo, you walk out that door and I won't only cut off the cosmetic surgery, i'll cancel all your credit cards!
>>
>>37809961
Fine, I'll do it! I'll just move in with doc, he can do my surgeries! He can do them better than any whosit you ordered!
>>
I had fun with all of you, or one of you I guess? Idk. But I'm going to bed now -xoxo Marty McFly for a white guy
>>
File: biff1955.png (400KB, 458x394px) Image search: [Google]
biff1955.png
400KB, 458x394px
>>37809985
Look, Mcfly, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it. I've just been a bit down in the dumps lately because you've been spending so much time with the professor, I'm feeling a little jealous. You never even bothered to ask me if I wanted to come, and I was wounded. I'm sorry Mcfly, please don't go...
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>37810035
darkness biff my old friend, we meet again...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.