[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"get a job cunt"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wagcuck.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
wagcuck.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
How fucked up is it that working is so depressingly boring and tedious that you literally get paid for doing it because if you didn't get paid you wouldn't be doing it. What do you think anon, will humanity always have to "work jobs they don't like so they can buy shit they don't need"?
>>
you also have to buy a lot of shit you do need, like food and housing and tools.
>>
>>37809316
>buy shit you dont need
>food, clothing, shelter
yea you kinda need those.

id recommend retail merchandising for any robots that want a comfy job. do it for big snack companies. there's no direct supervision and its easy to milk hours. you drive around and stock shit at supermarkets. you don't have to intereact with anyone beyond simply yes/no/do this
>>
Former NEET here. Mom forced me to get a job.

Currently working at a call center. Not so bad desu and it pays 12.50 an hour. Its an honestly pretty comfy job. I dont need it since mummy takes care of all my necessities but its great having spare money for weed or anime figurines.
>>
>tfw can't unNEET even though I want to because no one will hire me after spending 1 year NEETing.
>>
>>37809905
lie on your fucking resume
>>
>>37809974
I don't know how and I don't like to lie.
>>
>>37810009
>i dont like to lie
nobody cares
>don't know how
go to myperfectresume.com. it holds your hand
>>
>having a job

Can you even be a robot if you have a job? Having the willpower to force yourself to get out of bed and go slave away for some shitty pay job at goldstein and co seems fucking pitiful to me, i'd sooner get my head smashed into a curb by niggers
>>
>if you want to afford living expenses you have to work 5-6 days a week
>you must never let depression or tiredness get to you or else you die
>you must always be in the mood to go to work and do your laundry as soon as you get home

You can't go to work without washing your uniform first.
>>
>>37810067
Not every job feels like slavery for a jew. It's just about not being such a fucking loser i guess.

For example. I work at a weed dispensary and this is the greatest job I could ever ask for. I'd do it for free if i didnt need rent and food
>>
>>37810102
I guess I just don't care enough, I'm so autistic that I just became homeless for 2 months when I got kicked out of home because I didn't have the energy to work / didn't give a fuck about what happened to me.

Mummy took me back in eventually and if I got kicked out again I'd probably just do the same or kill myself, I just want to sleep forever.
>>
>>37810142
This

NEET for 6 years since i finished hs. Dont plan on changing. Gonna kill myself soon. Living the life bros
>>
>>37810102

Depends on the work load and how staffed the workplace is. You can be a positive hardworker, but if you're doing the job of 3 people everyday due to understaffing then being stressed/depressed is understandable.
>>
>>37809316
>Not working a job you do like to buy stuff you kinda need

Meh...it's all I can really say...although enjoyment varies and there are some people who work jobs they love to buy stuff they love

Problem is though that one persons pleasure can equal another persons pain

The inverse can also be true...I dunno my job could be better but it could be worse

To work a job one loves and earn sufficient income to live a lavish life...that would be great

Factor in frugal living which adds the less is more mentality

A little can be a lot and a lot can be a little
>>
>>37809357
>tfw housing is made impossible financially

I wanna be self sustaining but society screws itself over by turning us into slaves
>>
File: 1496443919634.png (96KB, 172x233px) Image search: [Google]
1496443919634.png
96KB, 172x233px
>shifts start at 5 PM and go to 10:30 PM
hehe
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.