[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw most penises hang lower than sack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

>tfw most penises hang lower than sack
>>
>>37808952
LMAO
i would kill myself if my dick was that small
WHAT A JOKE
>>
Well that's unfortunate. Diameter?
>>
>>37808952
My dick would have to be at least 8 inches flaccid to hang below the sack
>>
>>37808952
Looks like they sliced too much off, and skin is getting pulled up.

OP look at foregen.
>>
>>37808952
Aww is that really yours? It's so cute. Where are you from? I'll come suck it, I've never sucked such a cute little dick before
>>
>>37809399
Oh, and forgot to say, the skin being pulled up prevents you from reaching your full length.
>>
>>37808952
Show us your balls, I bet they're so tight and sweet
>>
>>37809496
Got a source about that

Orig
>>
File: how.png (378KB, 897x563px) Image search: [Google]
how.png
378KB, 897x563px
>>37808952
how do you wake up everyday? How do you jack off? Have you ever had sex?
>>
>>37808952
I love the way the edges of the head curl up, I bet they'd feel so smooth on my tongue
>>
>>37808952
how old are you? Is that the full size?
>>
>>37808952
I have a 4 incher and want to kill myself. If I had a dick like that, I probably really would. I'm so sorry for you
>>
>>37809560
http://www.cirp.org/library/complications/

I suppose it goes under Buried, Concealed, and Hidden Penis.
>>
OP, if you're interested I'm a female (cis, not a trap) who is interested in losing my virginity to you if you live close enough to me
>>
We all have our things to bear in this short life, endure my friend, you have a heavy burden indeed.
>>
>>37809684
These all seem like rare cases and or obese people.
>>
The """doctor""" who mutilated your poor penis should be ashamed of himself.
>>
>>37808952
Can I suck you off on those penguin sheets baby? Are you a virgin? I'm horny for your little dick, I would love to have it in me, grind my hips into you, pulling it in further
>>
OP post more pics doe
I want to lick your dick
>>
>>37809970
Fuck off, his cute little dick is mine
>>
File: ifuckingneedthis.jpg (30KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
ifuckingneedthis.jpg
30KB, 560x292px
>>37809899
>not knowing about pic related

Shame it's 3 years in the future though.
>>
>>37809662
I have a 5 inch dick and I always feel it is way too small. I couldn't imagine the pain OP must go through.
>>
>>37808952
I've never had one smaller than five inches, I'd love to ride one like yours for a change :*
>>
>>37809998
No you fuck off
You're probably a disgusting intruder roastie
>>
>>37809899
hey it's not his fault, he needed to take extra foreskin to make enough anti-aging cream for stacy.
>>
>>37810059
Fuck you, I'm having his dick one way or another
>>
Hey op do you have a kik?
>>
>>37808952
>tfw 7.5in
>gay bottom married to dom husband who is respectable but slightly smaller than me
>would give anything to be 3-4inches erect with a cute penis
Maybe not as small as OP's but if the magical technology existed I could probably make 10 or 20 grand giving some rich dicklet a couple of my inches.
>>
>>37809750
Tfw they're only offering cuz they know OP's dick is too short to penetrate. Feelsbadman
>>
>>37810016
What do I do while I wait though?
>>
>>37810016
you can't regenerate nerve endings

stop giving them false hope, scumbag
>>
>>37810016
Chances of it happening are null. I understand you want to stay optimistic but you need to realize the sheer fucking absurdity of what they're trying to accomplish - it would be the most complicated regenerative procedure ever performed. Not even WFIRM thinks it's possible within the next few decades. Some of them say it doesn't sound possible at all.

I'm guessing you've only just found foregen to have such an optimistic view of them. They're all unbelievably fucking retarded and incompetent.
>>
When i look at my 6.5 inches and feel bad, I remember that micropenis exists and my day brightens up greatly
>>
>>37810354
Also 6.5". Wish I had larger girth (5"). And that I lasted longer. But thanks OP for the confidence boost
>>
>>37810346
You can but the issue is reconnection. The foreskin has dozens of miniscule blood vessels and tens of thousands of nerve endings, currently it wouldn't be possible to have anywhere near 100% attachment. This is also assuming cutfag nervous systems/brains would even be capable of interpreting signals from the attached foreskin. It's likely that they wouldn't.
>>
>>37810309
That's not why I'm offering, I'm offering because I know it won't hurt as much as a "regular" sized penis, and I've always been scared to lose my virginity, I I think I'd be more relaxed if it were with a man like him
>>
>>37810346
You totally can. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100927141144.htm

Also what's with the whole scumbag thing?

>>37810352
Retarded and incompetent? They've made progress already, it's just because of people like you turning others off that they can't get enough donations. And they're planning on going for profit and recieving investors this year.
>>
>>37809750
I'm in Minnesota USA
>>
>>37810450
Can you make your way to Massachusetts?
>>
>>37810410
The blood vessels will do that over time, and it's actually just a few nerves(actual nerve cords), and blood vessels that need reconnection. Your body can sort this stuff out, as long as there's no scarring. It's like with fingers, same idea. Additionally, people have recieved arm transplants after years have passed by. http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/health/double-arm-transplant-veteran-john-peck/index.html
>>
>>37810466
Can't you just fly here? Please. I need this.
>>
>>37810447
What progress have they made? As far as I know they were supposed to publish a peer-reviewed proof of concept of some sort early this year which obviously hasn't materialized.
>>
>>37810447
They literally turned down a huge amount of pharma money a few years ago because they wanted a share in the company. What progress? Wow, they decellularized bull sheaths for no reason and decellularized cadaveric foreskins. That's not progress. Any retard with minimal scientific knowledge can do that. They haven't achieved any actual progress towards their goal of growing a foreskin through regeneration whatsoever.
>>
>>37810431
Fair enough. Sometimes even if you're horny, being nervous will keep you tight. Whenever you do lose your virginity femanon, maybe have your partner start out by fingering you for a while, until you get used to it.
>>
>>37808952
Is... that erect??

How many inches?

I'll never feel bad about my average dick again.
>>
>>37810493
You don't seem to realize that tactile sensation is at least partially lost in 100% of reconnection cases, lab grown tissue or not. Usually all of it is gone. "Full function" is defined as being able to feel temperature, pain and pressure.
>>
>>37810493
Oh, and forgot to mention: it actually does have arteries and veins running through it(the foreskin) so blood flow won't be an issue once that's connected. So again, it would be like fingers. There's no way that they do every last capillary with fingers, they just reconnect nerves, blood vessels, tendons, etc and let the body repair the small stuff.
>>
>>37810555
Are you the same shill that always posts in these threads? You have an eerily similar writing style.
>>
>>37810496
I'm only 18, I don't have money for airfare sorry
>>
>>37809662
>>37810018
Mine is 6.3 inches and I always feel it is way too small. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through
>>
>>37810553

Well, you're feeling with foreskin, not actively using it to move.

Also your 100% of reconnections thing isn't exactly true.
>>
>>37810517
That was very kind of you, thank you for the tip. Usually people are rude, so thank you for your kindness
>>
>>37810553
Oh, and that tactile sensation thing is obviously mostly temporary. And they're also going to be using stem cells at the replantation site.
>>
>>37810620
Do you understand what tactile sensation is?
>>
>>37808952
Depends. Some people just have a really low-hanging sack. I'm 4" flaccid, 6.5" erect, and mine barely hangs past the sack when flaccid.
>>
>>37810513
You know, you need to have a base for this stuff to get investors. And where did you hear about this thing with the pharma money? Or did you just hear about it?
>>
>>37810646
So you think I'm dumb. Yes, I know what it is.
>>
>>37810577
He definitely is. I'm about to filter foregen at this point because I'm so fucking sick of hearing about it. When they actually start growing foreskins I'll be impressed, until then I'm sticking with restoration.
>>
File: thirteeninches.png (42KB, 211x183px) Image search: [Google]
thirteeninches.png
42KB, 211x183px
>>37810604
My penis is thirteen inches lawng.
>>
>>37810690
Oh, and it's not usually all of the sensation, you're full of shit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3111118/Severed-limb-QandA.html
>>
>>37810622
*Can't tell if you're being serious or not*

If you are, you're welcome, I guess. People are generally willing to help if you ask. Not sure what you've dealt with in the past.

If you're not, RIP, JeBaited.
>>
>>37810595
I'm 18 and live in Boston. I'll come fuck you but mine is a little over 6 inches.
>>
>>37810810
I was being serious, sorry if it seemed like I wasn't
>>
>>37810849
No, sorry. I'm only here for op's penis, but thanks for the offer
>>
>>37810860
Can never really be sure on here
>>
>>37810886
okay. you're welcome i guess
>>
>>37808952
Jesus Christ
>Americans WILL defend this
>>
>>37810975
Stop, I like it
>>
>>37810731

Same guy as a shill? What kind of writing style are people on 4chan supposed to have?
>>
Is op still here at this thread now?
>>
>tfw average penis
>but huge dangly balls that I often sit on accidentally
life is suffering
>>
>>37811407
>tfw huge penis
>but smaller than average looking balls
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.