[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about this man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: penn_jillette.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
What do you think about this man?
>>
le atheist libertarian
>>
>>37808091
his magic is good though
>>
>triggers /pol/-tards and liberals alike
>Pretty quality magic
Seems alright to me
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496271938668.jpg (38KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496271938668.jpg
38KB, 500x522px
this brought me to tears of laughter on bus so I like him I guess
>>
A highly opinionated showman with mediocre talent.

On the other hand this man is the modern day Houdini
>>
>>37808056
Into the bin he goes
>>
Always thought penn and teller were good at what they do. Pretty good entertainment.

>>37808091
I doubt he wasn't a libertarian when he started out. I think libertarianism is a bad meme. It sounds great in theory, works for fuck all in practice.
>>
>>37808056
He sits in on a libertarian thinktank and of course him and his partner had this tv show where they said that self-defense doesn't work, secondhand smoke is a myth, recycling is bad for the environment, and that pre-Chinese Tibet was ran by slave-owning baby-eaters - and of course just about everyone who watched that show accepted everything at face value.

He's a literal clown, he has no education other than Clown College which is a thing that exists.
>>
>>37809350
Second hand smoking is a myth though and the Dali llama did run a near slave labor system?

Not sure what he's saying with self defense
>>
>>37809339
When has it been practiced?
>>
>>37809412
No, and no.

Literally everything that they ran on the Tibet episode was based on the "research" of a western Marxist writer. They never bothered to ask Tibetans what Tibet was like

>Not sure what he's saying with self defense

It was some more Libertarian bullshit, the episode was about guns so of course they were trying to say that guns are the only means of defending yourself.

They've also apologized for at least a couple of episodes, the second-hand smoking one and another one that had to do with how eating shitty diets were actually good for you.

That whole show was just poorly-researched Libertarian propaganda.
>>
>>37809510
no true scottsman
guess what pal, life is anarchy. it's like this quote >>37808493
if you don't wanna do something you don't have to. you decide what you do, if you don't think libertarianism hasn't been practiced anywhere it means you don't practice it so get off my fucking back boot licker.
>>
>>37809533
I'm sure Tibetans we're happier under him than under Chinese rule he literally says in that episode the lesser of two evils is not a good.

Doesn't mean he lied about what the Tibetans government did

Also provide me a study about the negative effects of second hand smoking because I can't find one besides the one they talk about in the show. Apologizing for something does not mean they're entirely wrong.

Also link a video if you can for the self defense one because the only thing I could find was them talking about how the constitution supports gun rights
>>
>>37808056
Insufferably smug and opinionated in the worst way possible. Means well, but is basically the poster boy for fedoratheism.
>>
>>37808493
Somehow I doubt any religious person has ever asked him that.
>>
>>37809600
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom_in_Tibet_controversy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_smoking#Evidence
>>
>>37808056
the trash man

I bet he lurks here

brings back memories tbqh
>>
I always found him hilarious, shame he went from thicc to sticc though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.