[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, is there any hope of me finding a gf /r9k/? Pic is me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: 9054.jpg (92KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
9054.jpg
92KB, 960x960px
Be honest, is there any hope of me finding a gf /r9k/?

Pic is me
>>
There's always hope. Doesn't mean it will happen.
You know the drill: eat better, lift, get off this board.
>>
>>37807571
I don't look that bad and I have no hope either, so I believe you are fucked too. Sorry
>>
>>37807571
i feel like you're going to try to hunt me down and kill me desu
>>
>>37807571
You posed a bit of a silly expression, but I'd say so. Eat better and do other things to help clear up your skin and I think you'd look pretty good
>>
File: 1496128729106.jpg (150KB, 976x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1496128729106.jpg
150KB, 976x1079px
>>37807571
maybe if you washed your face and shave
>>
get on accutane, seriously. get it from an illegal online pharmacy if you need to. then wash your hair and comb it.
>>
>>37807571
Wash your face and get more sun. You'll still have a few pimples, and the scars won't go away for a while, but the worst of that will go.

Seriously, just an hour or two of sunlight plus washing your face at least once a week would do wonders.
>>
Take a shower you greasy fuck
>>
>>37807705
*hour of sunlight a day

>>37807688
Accutane works for the swelling, but has lots of nasty side effects. It's basically treating the symptoms, rather than the root cause of a greasy, moist face.

Getting sun causes your skin to shed way faster, and produces vitamin D. Washing your face gets the layer of grease off.

Don't overdo it though. If you use one of those exfoliating soaps every day you'll destroy your skin in other ways.

This is coming from someone with genetically bad, oily skin and hair.
>>
>>37807571
The key to fixing a greasy face is to eat less grease. When getting /fit/, don't fucking use oil when cooking. I don't care if its olive oil, vegetable oil, or grease from a fryer, keep that shit away from your mouth. Also crappy ancient chinese medicine says eat more cucumbers and watermelons.

There's also a lot of advice on the internet about shaving, so try taking some of it.
>>
>>37807571
Stop living on pizza and coke, you goddamn mongoloid. I say this because you've got potential. You can still be saved. Now eat real food and take a fucking shower if you want any chance of a girl touching you in the next 10 years.
>>
>>37807571
Fucking hell here we go...

1. Wash your fucking face more jesus christ
2. Start working out (running, weight lifting, whatever you like, just get that heart rate going 30min++)
3. Fix that fucking god awful hair. All you need is shampoo, but that nasty greasey look wont get you any girls
4. This is optional, but if you can grow a beard, fucking do it, but TAKE CARE OF IT, you will look much better, if not getting a better fucking hairstyle god damn
5. Shave around the eyebrows too holy shit, i can nearly see a unibrow forming
6. Your shirt looks like shit from what I can see; bro seriously you need better fashion standards
7. Stop those fucking spergy autist faces, they are extremely UNATTRACTIVE, act like man, not a man-child
8. This is the most important one, but if you keep doing shit the same, there is definitely no hope. Get off your lazy fucking ass, take exercising and fashion more seriously, and you might just get a 7/10 qt3.14.

Fucking seriously, i cannot stress this enough; There is hope for you, but if you keep that same greasey bum fuck look and don't give initiative to better yourself, you are just human scum and waste.
>>
>>37807759
ya it has side effects, it also fucking works when nothing else does.
>>
>wash face
>don't make stupid expression
failed normie af get back to me when you have some real deformities
>>
>>37808618
OP if you follow this routine regiment Im 100% sure that you have a chance at getting a decent girl. Plus don't make your expectations too high just work on loosing weight and ridding of the greasy acne face. Then Id say to start practicing with 4/10-5/10 girls and work your way there.
I could see you as a Chad one day fucking hot latinas.
>>
>>37807924
>You can still be saved
This, fat people with acne making stupid faces for the camera still have hopes to improve. If you're low bodyfat and muscular and still look subhuman then you'll truly know you were born only to suffer.
>>
maby when u grow up
>>
File: pepe.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>>37807571
>all these normies saying just wash your face bro
You realize that for people with actual, severe acne it really is not that simple, right?
What OP needs is to go to a dermatologist and get a prescription for a topical gel like epiduo and maybe some antibiotics and if that doesn't work after a few months to possibly try accutane. This is coming from someone who had acne way worse than OP and spent years religiously following stupid internet tips like changing pillow sheets every night and drinking nothing but water, aka advice that works for people who get a few pimples every once in awhile. Going to a dermatologist and getting an actual regimen changed my life.
>>
>>37807571
learn how to shower
>>
>>37807571
If you lose some weight, clean up those horrific pimples and wash your hair, then you might have a chance.
>>
>>37810207
OPs face isn't even bad it just looks like he doesn't shower.
>>
>all this "just wash your face you greasy faggot!!!"
Do you think people with acne haven't tried that? Do you think they haven't tried damn near everything affordable to get rid of it? Fuck you normalfags.
>>
>>37810304
t. dirty pissface
>>
>>37810304
based on OP's hair, it seems like he specifically doesnt try showering

im sure there are plenty of people with good hygiene who still get acne, but OP doesnt look like one of them
>>
you look like a neurotypical emotional extroverted normie FUCK
>>
>>37808733
Didnt work for me, I endured six months of awful side affects and have permanent joint damage from it. Ten years later and i still get acne. I think i read somewhere that it's like 90% effective, guess im just lucky.
>>
>>37807571
Take care of yourself OP. You gotta love yourself first before you look for love.
>>
Why are you Americans so fat :(
>>
>>37807571
Wash your hair and toes and I will be yours.
>>
>>37807571
Acne medicine, Wash your hair, brush your hair, dont take awkward pics of yourself and post online, maybe have a shave or grow it out in full if you can, thats all you really should do, also be confident and shit (the usual normie shit) Also see >>37807649
>>
>haircut
>go to a fucking dermatologist and get prescribed creams
>lose weight
gratz, you can probably get a 7/10 gf

I'm aware this sounds all like chad advice and just "b urself bro :^)"
>>
>>37810993
Shave it, don't grow a beard.
>>
Wash face, go outside more (by that, I mean actually fucking exercise and shit), drink water, stop eating greasy foods.

There your life is 30% better.
>>
>>37807571
>those popped pimples that are covered in blood
Do not pop anything, it'll spread Internaly and externally.
>>
Fix your hair
Get rid of the zits by your nose
Get acne medicine (but the big ones by the nose take priority)

Done. Tbh youre about a 6 atm but could easily be 7/8 if you did above
>>
File: 1496941035618.jpg (38KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1496941035618.jpg
38KB, 759x1092px
>>37807571
>unkempt hair
>acne face
>Greasy
>numale chin
>Fat
Maybe if u were born a ugly retard then maybe some virtue signalling roastie would pity fuck u
>>
popping your zits sets off a chain reaction.

if you can, avoid it and let your body naturally push it out.
wash your face with Basis soap and let it clear up, don't pop or touch your face ever again unless you also have soap lather on your face/hands.

never touch your face or let other people touch your face.
>>
>>37807759
Not everyone's acne goes away by washing your face faggot, for some people its genetic and the only true solution is Accutane. The only side effect is that my face gets dry and chapped lips, but it's worth it desu because my face is clear now.

>tfw on my last month of Accutane

Go quick op and get it, you will be so much happier I promise you. Take accutane, wash your face twice a day and change out your pillowcase every night. I wish you the best of luck OP, sorry god gave you acne because that shit sucks
>>
>>37807571
ew wash your hair wtf I can't look at this because it grosses me the fuck out, and I'm a person who can tolerate a lot of grossness. Get on accutane or something, how the fuck do pimples even end up that bad? do you eat poop and dirt and pizzas daily? wtf. wtf. gonna go bleach my eyes now
>>
Take a shower... then another one.
Take stuff for your acne.
Shave.
Get /fit/

then there may be a chance at hope.
>>
>>37807571
You know the "take a shower" meme? You should actually do that. Shave the tragic facial hair after, stop making stupid meme faces in photos by yourself and you'd look like any other guy your age. Of course this isn't actually you, but that would be my advice to this man.

>>37810207
I get what you're saying, but look at that fucking hair. He clearly just doesn't shower.
>>
File: 1492245624821.jpg (44KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1492245624821.jpg
44KB, 529x502px
>>37807571
Yes definitely, just acutane up and stop hanging out here
>>
>>37807571
Buy some skin cleaning lotion and shower everyday, otherwise u good bby.
>>
>>37810798
Access to Dollar menu and really cheap fast food just about anywhere in the United States.
>>
>>37814804
I ordered 20 tacos from Jack in the box for only $10 so yeah.
>>
File: sb.jpg (66KB, 604x448px) Image search: [Google]
sb.jpg
66KB, 604x448px
>>37807571
Shave that shit off right now
Take care of your skin
Lose fat and become /fit/izen, lift and become chad-like
Optionally also read /fa/ sticky and get at least a slight sense of how you should wear.

You're have it easy from here. But in the current state you have no chance.
>>
>>37814832
Holy hell, tacos are $6 each here, at the least. They are treated like some kind of hip foreign thing. Seriously, who pays for a $25 taco. Cheap burgers are still cheap burgers tho, thanks to mcdonalds
>>
Why would you keep that gross facial hair when you already have skin issues?

Shave that shit off and exfoliate daily, dude.
>>
File: 1293251574972.jpg (324KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1293251574972.jpg
324KB, 2048x1536px
can always be worse
>>
>>37815544
this guy looks like a plague victim wtf
>>
File: nick teeth.jpg (99KB, 716x801px) Image search: [Google]
nick teeth.jpg
99KB, 716x801px
>>37815551

can always be worse was an original comment
>>
Assuming that's actually you, here are tips from easiest (do now) to more long term things
1-go fucking shower, shampoo and condition your hair
2-shave (before, during or after shower up to you)
3-now that you look half presentable put on clean clothes (plain jeans and a plain t shirt will do) go to the shops and buy a face wash and face moisturiser and use them when you get home
4-go buy some presentable clothes, doesn't have to be expensive just plain shirts and pants are fine
5-get a haircut
6-start exercising-cardio and weights and eating well

Problem solved
>>
>>37815516
$6 for a taco now that's insane but I get what you mean.
>>
>>37807571
plz tell me this isnt your best picture. my god that acne is unreal, use anti-acne cream for fucks sakes. but other than that you can be saved.

5/10
>>
>>37807571

Stop making "le funny face" when taking a picture. It makes you look like a 10 year old sperg
>>
>>37816712
Jealous that this guy has a chance of railing hot poontang?
>>
>>37816760

No. I'm just giving out necessary advice
>>
>>37807571
Sweet Jesus take a fucking shower m8
>>
>>37810272
>isn't even that bad

Mine wasn't that bad even when I was 15 in full puberty
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.