[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make my boyfriend understant I cant do retail work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: bookstore.jpg (158KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bookstore.jpg
158KB, 800x600px
>> be 30 years old homosexual
>> underutilized english degree with thousands in student debt
>> tried applying to every job related to my major: libraries and even bookstores
>> no one is hiring
>> cant do retail do to anxiety
>> no sex drive due to weight
>> supported by boyfriend who is getting frustrated
>> he tells i need to "get a job even if its retail"
>> why is the world so cruel
>>
>>37805596
>why is the world so cruel
To weed out the weak and useless like yourself.
>>
File: 1497225728328.png (521KB, 527x555px) Image search: [Google]
1497225728328.png
521KB, 527x555px
lmaoing @ your life

>tfw STEM
>>
>Can't work retail
Literally the easiest job.
>>
File: giphy2.gif (1MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy2.gif
1MB, 356x200px
>>37805596

Fellow English degree holder here. Get into cleaning at night. Most communication there is just small talk.
>>
By putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger, fag.
>>
File: books.jpg (658KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
books.jpg
658KB, 1024x768px
>>37805675
i had a plan to open a bookstore/coffee shop nearby campus.

i cant do retail because of my anxiety
i also deserve a job related to my major.
i put alot of money and time into it.
>>
>>37805748
Open a store but too anxious to work retail hmmm?

Coffee shop related to an english degree hmmmm.

Your a retard
>>
>>37805903
Oh also

>my boyfriend

GET OUT ROASTIE NORMIE
OUT OUT OUT
REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
Why not work in a factory with a load of foreigners? That's what I'm doing all summer at the moment. It sucks but I just keep to myself and do monotonous tasks
>>
>>37805596
>>37805719

>tfw in the process of getting an english degree
>tfw think about how much of a mistake it is every goddamn day but I ran out of scholarship money and need to finish uni

FUCK

As for OPs predicament, sorry senpai looks like you'll have to do retail for a while. Could also try for online jobs like leapforce or freelance writing/translation assignments (they rape you with self employment taxes tho)
>>
>>37805937
He said in the OP he's a homo stfu
>>
>>37805748
>>37805748
>I deserve a job related to my major.
>I deserve
This is why they shit on Millenials
You don't deserve shit
I don't know how you unironically get an english degree for any other reason than a deep passion for the education itself. It's a literal fucking mainstream meme. If you're not uber creative and working on building a name for yourself with that you might as well care about that degree as much as the rest of the world does. Not at all

Get realistic hombre, that entitlement will have you on the streets once your boyfriend gets bored
>>
>>37805997
Do yourself a favor and ingratiate yourself to your professors so they can get you a job at the university. Quite possibly the only way you can make an english degree worthwhile is to teach the other morons dumb enough to try and get an english degree.
>>
File: book2.jpg (323KB, 1300x878px) Image search: [Google]
book2.jpg
323KB, 1300x878px
>>37805903
i would hire staff to work the front. of course.
i would do the paperwork and ordering.
>>
File: 1423798750106.gif (1MB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1423798750106.gif
1MB, 625x626px
>>37806102
>plans to open a bookstore/coffee shop
>he thinks an owner doesn't do front end stuff literally every single day, especially small businesses
>i deserve a job
Are you a fucking child or is this just some good bait?

5/10, got me to respond angrily.
>>
>>37805596
hahaha, your boyfriend should just toss you out onto the street you worthless shit
>no sex drive
>doesnt work
>MUH MAJOR MUH DEGREE

why does he even keep you around m8
>>
>>37806164
This thread has to be a troll. This guy is unreal.
>>
>>37805596
>has English major that's useless in 1st world counties
>apply for passport
>dump bf
>move to some SEA country
>teach English
>fuck tranny and femboys regularly
>?????
PROFIT

die from getting robbed or HIV if you somehow make it that far
>>
I have anxiety problems too. If someone asks you something, try to get them out of the way as quickly as possible. Unless they're another autist, then just move on.
>>
>>37806102
You gotta start somewhere mate
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.