[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else wish they had a black bf? I'm an asian male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1471325433936.jpg (64KB, 443x608px) Image search: [Google]
1471325433936.jpg
64KB, 443x608px
does anyone else wish they had a black bf?

I'm an asian male
>>
>>37805398
White girl here. I wish i could have a black man all to myself, but I know it's impossible since he'd have a white girl begging for his cock on an hourly basis. But I'm content with fucking different black guys each night
>>
>>37805465
please do not date black men. White women should stay with the inferior men in your race and leave black men to us asian boys.
>>
This board has reached levels of bait not possible.
>>
>>37805504
>This board has reached levels of bait not possible.
are you telling me you can look at that pic I posted and not be aroused?

what about this thread is bait?
>>
>>37805398
That guy is pretty hot tbqh I wish I had a womb just to give birth to his children.
Females are so lucky.
>>
>>37805579
>That guy is pretty hot tbqh I wish I had a womb just to give birth to his children.
>Females are so lucky.
yeah I feel like a lot of gay black guys are super promiscuous and not really into boys like me :(

>tfw no black robot bf
>>
>>37805398
Wtf i love black guys now?????? Where can I fill my boypussy with black seed????

Someone must know
>>
>>37805504

It seems to come in waves and different flavors every so often. Sometimes you get the racebait that's all about black superiority and "white boi" inferiority. Sometimes it's trannies. Sometimes it's /pol/ memes. Sometimes we actually get the Antifa commies.

Since this board is filled with drooling retards, it's a nice place to troll. I rolled with a tiny discord group for a little and we just made shitpost threads here. We'd do fembot threads, racebait, neo-communist/libtard threads, ect. It was really fun since people actually took the bait and got angry. The best is making fembots and RPing as females. Cucks will shower you with (You)s and the actual robot minority will get really angry.
>>
oh boy time for the hourly BLACKED spam
>>
File: 1470514093636.jpg (22KB, 351x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470514093636.jpg
22KB, 351x338px
>>37805642
>just getting on the black bandwagon now

>>37805646
Can I ask why you think this is bait anon? Do you not believe I'm an asian boy or do you not believe that I like black guys?
>>
I don't like black people and no amount of this bbc meme fetish posting will change my mind. If anything it makes it worse.
>>
>>37805696
Look at that fucking big stiff black cock holy shit. I want to pacify that beast with my soft little boibutt
>>
File: bencohen1.jpg (53KB, 564x339px) Image search: [Google]
bencohen1.jpg
53KB, 564x339px
>>37805398
Nah, I want a hot white rugby player bf.
>>
>>37805758
then I suppose this isn't the thread for you then?

This is a thread for asian robots to lust after black guys

if you don't want this then don't post, it's not that complicated

>>37805900
some white guys can be attractive but none are gonna look so purely dominant like the stud I posted in the OP
>>
File: IMG_2287.jpg (28KB, 625x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2287.jpg
28KB, 625x411px
>>37805956
>none are gonna look so purely dominant
5/10 made me reply
>>
>>37806008
>that fucking face
is this a joke to you
>>
>>37805956
>some white guys can be attractive but none are gonna look so purely dominant like the stud I posted in the OP
Eh, face is most important for me and white guys have way better faces than black guys on average
>>
>>37805956

> "asian robot"
> literal normalfag

Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
>>37806325
how do you think I'm a normalfag again
like what exactly is your criteria

excluding any stupid shit about sexuality I guarantee you I meet everything
>>
>tfw you will never call a black guy a nigger to his face and have him push you down on his bed and hate fuck your boipucci
>>
>>37806419
Real talk, I'm thinking of moving to Africa to get gangbanged daily by packs of feral negros
>>
>>37806666
>Real talk, I'm thinking of moving to Africa to get gangbanged daily by packs of feral negros

a-anon...
I'm not sure I'm on board with this anymore...
>>
File: 1482232616585.png (652KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482232616585.png
652KB, 1280x960px
>tfw no strong black bf who grabs me around my waist with one hand and holds my face with the other
>>
>>37806687
What's the matter? It'd be the ultimate pleasure. Just picture all those black monsters using you as a mere cum receptacle... it is the logical conclusion to being a slut, being drenched in sperm while trashing about from their strong black hold...
>>
>>37806150
>lefraud is better
Asian men have absolutely no taste
>>
>>37807315
you post some black guys then anon
Lebron is better than Arnold, at least admit that
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.