[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else find spread pussies and buttholes fucking gross?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

Does anyone else find spread pussies and buttholes fucking gross? inb4

>ur gay haHAA

lets be real vaginas are not pretty neither are assholes
>>
>>37805072
Huge roastie lips turn me on(guilty fetish) but spread pussy/ass is not hot at all to me. I don't want to see up in that shit, it's gross
>>
>>37805072
I find all pussies (and dicks too) gross

I'm not gay, most likely just asexual

t. 22 y.o. KHV
>>
File: 1495011466625.webm (816KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495011466625.webm
816KB, 720x720px
>>37805072
I like them
oriririri
>>
File: BT_WFwkCEAATsAr.jpg:large.jpg (258KB, 1024x1366px) Image search: [Google]
BT_WFwkCEAATsAr.jpg:large.jpg
258KB, 1024x1366px
I don't much like spread pussy, unless it's a qt innie being spread only a little.

But I very much like spread butthole.
Especially when it is spread just to the point where you get a little glimpse of the pink inside.
>>
>>37805072

Vaginas are objectively disgusting. If you encountered a vagina in the wild just sitting on a rock you would be grossed out.

Dicks are objectively weird looking.
>>
File: 1468414741797.jpg (234KB, 1000x765px) Image search: [Google]
1468414741797.jpg
234KB, 1000x765px
>>37805072
>neither are assholes
You have bad taste.
>>
File: feminist.jpg (105KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
105KB, 500x667px
>>37805110

Oh ey bby hmu
>>
I've seen some good looking cunts, but they're largely disgusting.

They just are and people need to accept this.
>>
>>37805072

Innies are nice to look at. Beef though, is monstrous.
>>
yea I don't like when they spread pussy. But the look from behind with legs together is godly. Buttholes are ok in my opinion too.
>>
File: 158880.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
158880.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
The butthole is the most intimate part of the female body
>>
File: 201307170634520000_uc.jpg (262KB, 1200x1686px) Image search: [Google]
201307170634520000_uc.jpg
262KB, 1200x1686px
Congratulations. You were socially damaged as a child via single parent families, social media, feminist thought, self hatred indoctrination in schools, and bombarded with tons of propaganda. You were also chemically destroyed by being subjected xenoestrogens like BPA and hormonal birth control (estrogen) polluting the water table.

Even in 2d there is nothing more arousing than a spread pussy, especially with a cute cervix and mind blowing rugae. This was something previous generations went mad over and you guys view with disgust because you were castrated in more ways than one. You're weak males and have triggered your genetic self destruction through apathy. Natural selection, you aren't fit to reproduce and you know it, apoptosis for your entire existence is what your body has decided for you. You are possessed by assholes (not even dirty ones!), oral sex, bikinis, tits. Inert places to waste your seed at best. You can't stand the musk of a woman's pussy, something that drives most MEN mad. "I might get dirty, it's gross, dicks are better!, lets spam 4chan with trap and tranny propaganda!"... because you aren't men. You're numales, dead ends, WEAK shrinking violets and homosexuals. It's no suprise this board and 4chan in general went to shit when scum like you had their balls drop (not far mind you).

So why wait? end it. You're a dead end. Nothing more than soulless automatons of labor who never had a hope of success.
There is nothing better than a spread pussy and the musk of femininity. Of course the women of our generations are no better, but that's because you are all so weak and never took control opting to graze grass beside them like fucking cattle. Die, faggots.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.