[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nostalgia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Wojak Rain.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Rain.gif
365KB, 500x275px
What are some comfy memories that make you nostalgic as fuck?
>Be summers of 2015 and 2016
>go to a community pool
>really nice place, always full of nice people with the occasional Chad/Stacy
>music usually had a "summery" sound and always fit the mood
>had a certain group of friends I'd always hang out with, talking about shit like vidya or anime and generally have a good time
>place was always full, especially on weekends
>now, all the friends from that time have gone full Chad, none of them play vidya or watch anime anymore (Save for one who can't afford the entrance fee anymore), and most of them don't even come anymore since they are always trying to suck up to a bunch of Stacies who keep cucking them
>the place has been terribly mantained lately, everything is dirty, and they gave the pool a horrible red paintjob that doesn't fit at all with the mood
>they changed the guy in charge of the music for an old lady who has zero knowledge of music and was always playing the exact same generic Top 40 garbage that would fit better on a club than a fucking community pool
>due to a bad economic situation in my country, place is almost completely empty on weekdays since no one can afford a seasonal pass anymore
>one of the cool old guys who would hang around playing board games and generally light the place up recently passed away and it honestly feels like the place is now missing something
Sorry if this feels like a blog post, I just wanted to get this out of my system since I really miss those times when I had friends who shared my interests.
>>
>be 2016, last year of highschool
>be signed up to a certain gym
>place itself was garbage, but the walk to the place was really nice
>go through a tiny suburban street
>almost always completely empty, especially on saturday
>would walk down that street while listening to upbeat music to get me pumped up
>after workout, walk back home following the same path listening to chill music
>always a nice sunset (Unless it was overcast, which was still really comfy)
>because the streets were empty, I had freedom to think about whatever without distraction
>now that I started college, I signed myself up to their gym
>much better gym but the walk is garbage
>went from a suburban street to the main avenue
>dirty and full of noise all the fucking time
>chock-full of people and quite a few crackheads, which means I can't let my guard down, so I can't listen to music anymore
>>
>>37802934

I go through my photo album back when I was normal and happy last in 2007.

>2007
>fit
>in school
>have gf
>4chan is fun as shit
>great vidya
>2017
>fat and depressed
>alone in the world
>vidya games suck
>4chan is shit and pretty much no OC is made and everyone just bitches about politics non-stop

I literally want to die but am too scared to go through with it
>>
Anyone else can't take the nostalgia because it has become so painful?
>>
>>37803070
I was walking my dog today and I accidentaly ended up following the path I used to follow when I came back home from school. The nostalgia got so heavy I almost started crying.
>>
>tfw don't have anything I'm particularly nostalgic about
Can't feel nostalgia if your whole life was shit.
>>
C'mon guys I like this thread, don't let it die.
>>
my whole past ama
>>
File: UUNMeE_ZCY4.jpg (156KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
UUNMeE_ZCY4.jpg
156KB, 1280x800px
>>37802934
>be summer of 2013, 10th grade
>wake up at 2-3 PM everyday
>have something to eat and then go out
>meet up with friends and go play some basketball
>fuck around outside until it gets dark
>smoke some green here and there
>go to mate's place
>drink and play music & vidya
>go home around midnight
>get on teamspeak with same mates and play some more vidya until 6 AM
>go to sleep every night with the sun streaming through the blinds

I don't even hate my life that much rn but when the nostalgia strikes I feel like dying
>>
File: 1470186525621.jpg (93KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470186525621.jpg
93KB, 720x480px
Do you ever find yourself missing the early-to-mid 2000s, /r9k/?

Before 2007 came along and gave us the Recession, iPhones, and mainstreaming of social media.
>>
>>37804300
Sunsets are always so comfy and nostalgic for some reason.
>>
>>37804728
Yup, they're amazing.
There's a hill with a great view over the whole city that's like a 10 minute drive from here. Watching the sunset and sunrise from there is the greatest shit ever.
>>
>>37802934
>>37804724

The average r9k poster was still too young to go through anything worth being nostalgic over. For me the mid 90s to the mid 2000s were the best years of my life. Being part of the whole mainstream mallgoth pop-punk nu-metal world was once in a lifetime.
>>
>6th grade
>every weekend, would go to friend's house just down the road
>hang out and play vidya
>would sleep over sometimes with mutual friends
>first group of friends move away at end of 6th grade.
>mutual friends become full friends but live further away
>still hang out/sleep over in 7th grade
>those friends grow distant
>gets to the point where I spend whole years without hanging out with people my own age (aside from school)
>descend into full aspiedom
Isn't life just grand?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.