[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger Supreme Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Hunger Games Elliot 1.png (388KB, 464x621px) Image search: [Google]
Hunger Games Elliot 1.png
388KB, 464x621px
Let's have a serious thread about Elliot Rodger. There have been series of Elliot leaks in the last 2 years, only few people have an access to even rarer stuff, some of them sometimes post on this board. Let's talk about Elliot in general, his family, friends, life and what is about to come. Sharing some new information would be a great thing.
>>
>>37802386
ACS has access to his e-mail account, ElliotDoxxer is planning to have an access to the police evidence material that is yet unseen. Those are both what could be called "rare stuff". Someone's Facebook or Instagram images are not, even if they are a nice add for those who have no social media.

And I am not going to share anything here anymore, as I know it will soon appear on some blog or in some video, the author of those things taking all the credit for them to themselves, not bothering to notify they got the information from someone else.

P.S. Blame you own arses, if you have to ostracize me to the point this trhead gets killed right in the beginning of it. I'm not going to keep this up, but instead go to fill up my immense archives of all things connected to Elliot, to be able to write a novel that is based on him and start up couple of design projects inspired by him.
>>
>>37802729
Imagine if someone had an acces to Elliot's deactivated facebook, which would provide him to see all of his convos and statuses, not to mention other rare pics.
>>
>>37802386

He thought he was so smart yet he couldn't reach his goal of killing women.

He went on a rampage against women and still killed more men than women.
>>
>>37802386
Anyone know where he's buried? I thought it would be funny to fuck my girlfriend on his grave.
>>
>>37802832
I think his rampage is what people on this board care the least about. His killings were a failure even though this sounds horrible, but what he left behind and what is yet to be seen is some columbine level shit if you ask me.
>>
>>37802848
He was cremated, i know i read it somewhere. Only the close family members attended the ritual.
>>
>>37802913

What he left behind is him crying about girls never approaching him and him never approaching girls.
>>
File: ElliotFacebook_zps909a297f.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ElliotFacebook_zps909a297f.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
>>37802796
It is possible, if his account only got deactivated by Facebook authors, instead of completely removed. In that case, if someone snatched his passwords, we could see it all. Alternatively, someone could create an account at lipstickalley.com, and ask that one guy if he's got any more screenhots of his private Facebook. I did not dare as I am white and the site is for black people only. Someone should also contact "Newsball TV" to ask if they have the original full resolution images of those they used in that video of his Facebook.
>>
I fucking hate him for killing his roommates, especially when two of them were small dick asians. He wanted to secure the apartment as a torture den but he never did, fuck him for that killing 3 people that had nothing to do with why he was mad in the first place.
>>
>>37802992
Yeah but he wrote a story that is basically real life, you read it like a novel and think it will end up well, then you realize it's actually real life and that the story ended tragically. It produces a very weird effect.

Elliot as a characted is very unique too, other school shooters were just average weirdos, while Elliot is much more different and gives off a more interesting and detailed vibe.

It's a combination of motives that gives that vibe, think about it, London, Los Angeles, hapa, film, luxury, bmw, California and so on, anyone who has studied Elliot more profoundly knows that feeling, and his manifesto really helps to visualize it all, that's what makes it interesting.

Same goes for Columbine, that shit completely changed the American culture, and the shooters are like an embodiment of the 90's with their obsession with computers and the internet when it was on the rise, their music taste, ways of thinking, what they left. All of it tells a specific story, while other shooters like Lanza or Cho don't have it.
>>
>>37802913
>what he left behind and what is yet to be seen is some columbine level shit
What are you referring to? His Google search history, journals or photos and videos?
>>
>>37803119
> someone could create an account at lipstickalley.com, and ask that one guy if he's got any more screenhots of his private Facebook.
>. Someone should also contact "Newsball TV" to ask if they have the original full resolution images of those they used in that video of his Facebook.

Yes, definitely!
>>
>>37802943
He was cremated and his ashed were turned in USA, but the funerals were kept in Britain later on. I do not know if his family saved part of his ashes or buried it somewhere. If he has a grave if would be great to know where.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/elliot-rodger-cremated/
>>
>>37803470
Someone should find his ashes and eat them.
Just a suggestion though.
>>
I do not get this guy. Instead of killing people why not invest energy into kidnapping a girl, and turning her into a sex slave? He was a fucking idiot.
>>
>>37802729
Wait, how the fuck would ElliotDoxxer get his hands on police evidence?
>>
>>37803834

That he was, that he was
>>
>>37803147
>people that had nothing to do with why he was mad in the first place
I wouldn't exactly say those Stacies brought it on themselves.
>>
File: BUS.png (871KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
871KB, 3300x300px
the obligatory BUS post
>>
>>37804020
They may have brought it on themselves yes, but that still doesn't excuse the fact that he didn't use the place as a torturing den for women. That's what I'm really mad about.
>>
>>37802386
His nose looks weird.
Other than that i cant say Elliot was ugly.
>>
>>37802832
>killed more men than women.
look at the victims again. asian men with white women - his ultimate hatred
>>
So what are the opinions that the frequent mentions of tossing coffee/juice onto innocent bystanders was a delusion? He claims to do this many times in his manifesto.

Also the claims from the "friends" that elliot never actually talked to them?
>>
>>37803119
that comment was so nice!
>>
>>37802848
That's exactly why no one knows where it is. So no one can fuck with him.
>>
>>37802386
I have been obbsessed with elliot rodgers over the last couple of years and i can honestly say that this has to be the saddest case of a mass shooting ever. spoiled ? yes. entitled ? yes. however i really do blame society for his downfall the genral population in america is so obsessed with sex that it has damaged some people beyond repair especially those who do not fall int he normal category of whatever black and white trend is going on at the time. Elliot is a victim of a society that pushes everybody to be the same and pushes even harder for young males to have sexual relations at a certain age. That's part of the reason MGTOW exists and its part of the reason that this board exists on this website all of us are here because we have fallen short of standards that the general population has put on us those who do not meet these ""basic"" requirements are imminently outlasted. Elliot is the biggest testament to that. something has to change either women because less stuck up men become less entitled or both parties go their own ways while sex robots bring us into the future
>>
File: elliotsister.jpg (62KB, 628x930px) Image search: [Google]
elliotsister.jpg
62KB, 628x930px
His sister is pretty hot, don't you think?
A solid 7/10
>>
>>37802913
>but what he left behind and what is yet to be seen is some columbine level shit if you ask me
lol, the only people who remember him are virgins on a mongolian cartoon forum
his "legacy" is nowhere near columbine tier
>>
>>37805718
no look at her weird upper lip and teeth combo, and her stupid looking eyes
>>
File: Supreme Gentleman Card.png (227KB, 375x524px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme Gentleman Card.png
227KB, 375x524px
Here is one aspect that I don't see many fellow robots mention. In Elliot's manifesto, he describes how he recieved a gift from his father, the popular self-help book entitled "The Secret." This book teaches the law of attraction, i.e. "whatever your thoughts are, if they're intense they'll manifest into reality."

I consider this book a blatant scam and bullshit pseudoscience. Peter Rodger knew that Elliot had aspergers and was deeply mentall ill, yet he still chose to gift this book to Elliot. Ever wonder why Elliot spent eight hundred bucks on lottery tickets? It was "The Secret." He read that scam book and took it literally. He thought if he used enough force of thought, he'd win the lottery.

Peter Rodger should be ashamed of himself. Also, here's a terrible but funny Supreme Gentleman rap. https://youtu.be/-aTLXLhhavQ
>>
>>37805718
Meh she looks like a spic
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.