[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bad news anons. Some girl took this pic of me popping a boner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: 2017-06-18 16.33.55.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-18 16.33.55.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
bad news anons. Some girl took this pic of me popping a boner at pool party and posted it on instagram now all the hot female classmates I was checking out are disgusted at me...
>>
>>37802161
jesus fucking christ John

sort it out for fucks sake
>>
>>37802161
Why the fuck do you have a boner, in case this is real?
>>
for fuck's sake john

jesus fucking christ
>>
Can't even control his dick in front of girls in bathing suits. Get your act together John.
>>
>at a pool party
Serves you right for being a normie
>>
>>37802181
How though? The girls I was talking to in this photo while getting a chub are my friends and now they think I'm creepy
>>
>>37802184
It is though. I was talking to some female friends during it. It was the first time I'd seen them in bikinis
>>
>>37802161
FUCKING HELL JOHN! HOW MANY BLOODY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?
Look, John, I'm sorry for shouting but.... c'mon, learn to control your dick, mate.
>>
this is why i wear underwear under the swimming trunks.

not that my dongle is big enough for anyone to notice.
>>
File: 1494947244896.jpg (29KB, 355x265px) Image search: [Google]
1494947244896.jpg
29KB, 355x265px
>>37802209
If you have any sort of self confidence just explain that random erections happen all the time. There, problem solved.
And if they don't like it? They clearly aren't your friends since they're getting so asshurt over something so trivial.
Do you freak the fuck out and blackmail them on social media whenever they fart or sneeze? Bonus points if you show her parents what she posted or use it as blackmail.
This type of stuff works both ways, Anon. You can either put this manipulative bitch in her place or get treated like an outcast. You decide.
>>
Holy shit I know this guy. Had no idea you went on here but you're kinda proving their point now.
>>
>>37802208
I'm not cool enough usually, but it was a graduation party so I was either invited out of obligation or pity
>>
>>37802303
Post the instagram of the girl who posted it.
>>
>>37802161
Should have told them you were hiding something in your pocket
>>
>>37802161
come up with some witty reply about how it happens every day at school but no one notices
>>
>>37802353
relax anon NYPA is still sleeping
>>
>>37802353
Why would I know some random roastie? You were in my class we didn't talk much
>>
the best thing you can do now is accept it and make a joke out of it. meme yourself before you get memed. that's the best approach right now
>>
>>37802161

they secretly appreciate it but don't want to look like whores so they act disgusted.

Be proud.
>>
>>37802161
You are offcicially and unofficially Chad and need to leave my board and fuck off.
>>
>>37802303
I think u are mistaken
>>
If you wouldnt have acted like it was a big deal they wouldnt think you are creepy.
>>
>>37802450
I was invited out of pity I'm pretty sure, don't worry I'm no chad
>>
>>37802303
Post proof.
Also it wouldn't be hard for OP to figure out who you are either. Getting involved in this kind of drama isn't exactly a good thing
>>
File: IMG_0909.jpg (162KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0909.jpg
162KB, 600x383px
Fuck off normie scum. Some stacy is taking clandestine photos of "you" and you're here trying to brag. Take a hike
>>
>>37802306
That doesn't mean you have to go
>>
>>37802209
nah fuck John you're fucked ay

get it together
>>
>>37802508
FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT A NORMIE I NEVER GO TO PARTIES O WAS JUST INVITED OUT OF OBLIGATION/PITY BC IT'S FOR GRADUATION
>>
File: ererrrr.png (94KB, 288x352px) Image search: [Google]
ererrrr.png
94KB, 288x352px
How big is your benor?
>>
>>37802474
stop making excuses for your chadedness and fuck off to facebook
>>
>>37802577
probably below average I'd say
>>
>>37802161
Wow, you really fucked up. Ha ha ha. Post this thread on /tv/. They'd love it.
>>
>>37802568
Then you'll never see them again after graduation anyways

Who the fuck would post this photo on instagram? Talk to whoever put it up and tell them to delete it because it's really fucked up
>>
>>37802234
>talking to a girl
>it gives you a boner
Come on John...
>>
>>37802684
My guess is that if I DMed her begging to take it down she'd post the DMs and make fun of me me even morre
>>
>>37802731
No, you're being worried over nothing. If you just stay calm and don't overreact she'll take it down. You have to be authoritative though.
>>
>>37802687

I not only get a boner but I start oozing precum and it makes my underwear wet.

In my graduate program I have to spend hours palpating my fit young woman classmates, like finding their pubic symphysis and ischial tuberosity and shit, literally putting my hands on their tight young asses and puffy vaginas

And I have to be wearing gym shorts, i dont know how im not going to pitch a massive tent and spray cum all over the lab
>>
File: images (2).png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
5KB, 225x225px
>>37802687
ikr, it's bad
>>
>>37802760

vid related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBqAIUEJ77M&t=2s
>>
>>37802768
fckin masturbate before talking to a girl
>>
>>37802768
Dude, it's not that bad. Just control yourself in the future and make her take the picture down.
>>
>>37802161
just report the image, verify it's you and they'll take it down lol
>>
>>37802760
Wtf? Tell us more
>>
>>37802161
Nice dick John
Post it hahaha
>>
John don't worry it's funny you should just own up to it and change your name to... John Boner ahahahahahaha no but seriously just be yourself and everything will be fine.
>>
Shit John.

Shit man.

Shit.

Reevaluate your fucking world.
>>
John really got himself into a BONER this time!
>>
File: 1404516698487.png (182KB, 319x625px) Image search: [Google]
1404516698487.png
182KB, 319x625px
>>37802161
>actually invited to parties
>knowing girls
>using instagram

out

Out

OUT

GET OUT NORMIE OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OOOOOOUUUUUUTTTTT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37802161
>Noooo lmao
>Savage

Why do normies try to talk like niggers? It's embarrassing
>>
>>37802731
>My guess is that if I DMed her begging to take it down she'd post the DMs and make fun of me me even morre

Option 1:
report the picture for harrassment

Option 2:
>"Stacey. You did not get my permission to upload that picture of me and I don't want it up. Take it down now"
>If she doesn't take it down after reading that message, report it for harrassment.

Option 3:
>"Lmao I know you're fascinated by my dick but can you not flaunt your obsession to everyone? Thanks"

Option 4:
>do nothing and become an even bigger laughingstock

2 is definitely your best option. You can do 3 if you feel like you want to use this opportunity to get some respect from classmates (however if it goes bad you're in big trouble). Option 1 is best if you want the least amount of shit to go down. Option 4 is for if you're a little pussy.
>>
>>37803865
>>"Lmao I know you're fascinated by my dick but can you not flaunt your obsession to everyone? Thanks"

Obviously the better choice, BUT there are better things you can say. I don't know how to put it in normie, but you can instead claim they are the perverts for taking creepshot of your boner. You can say it's a natural process too, for shits.
>>
>>37802731
>begging
Fucking beta. Don't beg for shit. Tell that bitch that that's an invasion of your privacy and that she's a fucking awful whore. And if she doesn't take it down, report it to Instagram and they'll probably delete it once you explain the situation
>>
>>37803970
>claim that its a natural process and they are perverts
anon they will laugh harder
>>
>>37804244
But that's good. You just have to add a smiley face in the end or something stupid like that. Learn to laugh at this natural process.

Or say one of these
>obviously photoshopped ladies
>that's an orange in my pocket
>shit happens yo
>I'm gay so I don't know wtf is going on!?
>It's my pills
>>
>>37803865
Third is best, shows you have a sense of humor
>>
>>37802161
Jesus, just say it was the pants. It's like everyone here has forgotten the sage advice the jews imparted onto us last decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63CBo7Z83-Q
>>
>>37802437
This guys is kinda right, because you look like at least a 6/10

Not every day a 6.5 tits fall out of her shirt, eh??
>>
>>37802181
this post really
hmm actually
hmm is
hmm making me think
>>
>>37804849
I remember when I was at like 8th grade and had these shorts that when sitting down, folded like that so it looked like I had a boner. Then one time in a train some girls kept giggling and pointing at it and I just tried to brush the fold straight so they'd understand that there was nothing but it wouldn't go.
Never wore them again.
>>
>>37804657
I agree, freaking out and asking for it to be taken down is kind of spergy and not the way to get these bikini girls if that's the end goal
>>
Wew John, it looks pretty big. I would stare at it as well
>>
>>37805036
its a big bulge.
>>
>>37803865
>do nothing and become an even bigger laughingstock
But this is the correct choice. At this point in time OP already fucked himself. I know Stacys like this and if you do anything but ignore them they will rip you apart on social media. the DMs you send will be plastered on her FB, Snapchat, Instagram, Gaia account, whatever. Any known associates will ultimately disconnect and cut contact from you if they haven't already. You will die alone and the only memory of you from another human being would be, "that one loser virgin that popped a boner talking to Stacy and Macy".
>>
>>37805270
>this

everyone thinks I'm a loser anyway, so I think I'll just let it be
>>
>>37802161
nice bulge I'd suck that bad boy like a vacuum cleaner *no homo*
>>
>pool party
>classmates

underage normie newfag
OP couldnt be more of a faggot if he tried

you get what you deserve, even mentally challenged social trash can hide a boner better than you. Get a hold of yourself, literary, you fucking dipshit
>>
>>37806729
I gave him legitimate advice and he took the worst optiom
>>
>>37807073
If he took the worst option then he should hurry up and get back to being a normie faggot. oh wait, even normies know when they have a boner and hide it... no choice then, better an hero before he makes an even bigger disgrace of himself.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.