[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I put it in her pooper but not the vagoo am I still considered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Wiki-analsex.png (234KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-analsex.png
234KB, 800x600px
If I put it in her pooper but not the vagoo am I still considered a virgin?
>>
>>37801753
I'd love an ass job.
>>
The difference between anal and pussy isn't that big to be honest.
>>
>>37801753
Putting it in her ''pooper'' is what would be considered ''anal sex'', to lose your virginity, you must have sex. Anal sex is sex, thus you're not a virgin if you have done it.
>>
>>37802246
Male virginity is a social construct, there's no physical difference between a virgin and a non-virgin.

While for a woman it's a physical difference, so why would a woman remain a virgin if she got fucked in the ass but the man would not?
>>
>>37802246
Well what about blowjobs? That's oral sex but I'd still consider someone a virgin if they've only had their knob slobbered.
>>
>>37802288
no one in this thread said that the woman would remain a virgin if she had anal sex
>>
>>37802334
But female virginity is accepted to be a physical thing, since it is, it's medical mate.
>>
>>37802297
This would make an interesting philosophical debate. What does it take to lose ones virginity?
>>
>>37802361
the hymen decides from a religious point of view. medicine does not decide that way.
>>
>>37802441
Put your penis in a womans vagina. No ass, no bullshit.
>>
>>37802484
Yes, but there is anal and oral sex, in order to not be a virgin, you must have sex, if we are going to be technical, you're not a virgin even if you got a BJ, otherwise the definition should change, meaning that losing ones virginity is penetrating a vagina specifically, or being penetrated in the vagina. In that case, all of the gay people would be considered virgins, since they have only penetrated assholes or haven'r penetrated anything.
>>
>>37802569
We're talking heterosexual. Gays and buttholes are fine to lose virginities.
As for heteros, getting a blowjob is by no means considered losing your virginity here in Spain.
YOU must put benis in vagoo.
>>
>>37802664
Then why is it called oral SEX? If i received a blowjob, am i allowed to say that i had sex or not?
>>
>>37802733
In Spain no.
12-13 y/o chad projects and thugs are receiving blowjobs like it's no big deal. You MUST put penis inside pussy.
>>
>>37801753
no anal is secks
>>
>>37802821
Estas diciendo que putos subnormales nacidos en 2005 reciben mamadas, y yo tengo 20 anyos y nunca he besado a una chica? Quiero suicidarme de verdad tio.
>>
>>37803066
We should speak in English so everyone can understand. But yeah. been to any highschool lately?
As a "young" robot teacher straight up my worthless History degree, the things you see, man... And hear. All foreigners, gypsies and blacks are so sexually dominant it's insane. And protoChads brag about that kind of shit in the corridors. Pretty horrifying.
>>
>>37803145
Tho, I must say, I haven's done my Oppositions, I'm kinda teacher assistant, but whatever. You still hear things. And see behaivours. Moros, sudacas and blacks with Spanish girls, gypsies ocassionally, but mostly with gypsy girls preg at 15. Maybe not much sex, but sexually kissing and groping and BJ are kinda the norm for top guys and young sluts. Sex starts at 15 in most cases. Shit's insane, I won't ever get tired of saying it. And as teachers we can't say shit to their parents
>>
>>37803145
Are you a virgin? If yes then it must be really painful to see the kids who you teach being more sexually active than you are.
>>
>>37803336
I'm on my way to normihood currently working on a kinda chubby 5.5/10 girl from my Uni. Still virgin, not KV, but still.
Hurts the same way it did back then when I was in their place. But then, I still had hope...
>>
File: AfuLxZy.jpg (246KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
AfuLxZy.jpg
246KB, 2000x1333px
>>37803066
Hola amigo, saludos de Alemania
>>
>>37801753
nope once you're dick goes inside someone elses body no matter the place you are no longer a virgin now congrats get the fuck off this board
>>
>>37802246
>>37802288
is a blowjob losing your virginity then? a hole is a hole?
>>
>>37802484
what if you only put the tip in and don't cum in it?
>>
>>37801826
Details pls

Oregini
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.