[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /r9k/ hate blacks so much when whites were more than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9983.jpg (114KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9983.jpg
114KB, 1080x1920px
Why does /r9k/ hate blacks so much when whites were more than likely the ones who made you feel like outcasts? Look back at all the pain in your life and think about who caused it. That was a white guy who bullied you in school. That was a white girl you fell for who laughed at your feelings for her then went and fucked your white bully. The parents who abused you were white parents. The teachers who made you feel stupid were white teachers. Those dirty roasties that you hate so much who suck off Chads in bathrooms are white roasties.

Why do you choose to direct your pain at a group of people that you've probably come into minimal contact with? Give me a real reason, don't post statistics and graphs and charts, give me a real, personal reason why you hate a whole group of people when most of the hardships you've faced were caused by your own.
>>
Too real for you guys?
>>
>>37800917
I don't hate blacks I hate mexiroaches
>>
>>37800917
4chan is home to a lot of ignorant people. You can thank /pol/ and the election for that. I don't have a problem with black people. Not really a fan of ebonics and hood shit, though.
>>
>>37800917
I need someone to blame for my problems
>>
World star exist. It's videos of dumb blacks chimping out while other dumb blacks video tape them. These are the things white people see and think are a majority of black people.
>>
https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Everyone (not just /r9k) hates niggers cause they're easy to hate.

P.S. Nice made-up opinion. Plenty of robots hate non-whites, just not at a skin color level.
>>
>>37801450
But you can turn on Jerry Springer and watch whites chimp out, so I don't think WSHH is a good excuse.
>>
>>37801526

Jerry Springer is paid actors and has been for almost 2 decades
>>
>>37801500
I specifically asked for no statistics, charts and graphs. Those are only reason to be wary of blacks, not to hate the whole race as much as you do.
>>
>>37800917
Because I've dealt with a lot of Niggers, and they are almost always a drain to be around. Lived in white neighborhoods for the most part, but I spent a decent three years in a poor black neighborhood when my family was transitioning from being homeless and it was shit. Got into fights, got my shit stolen, and had our next door neighbor steal everything in our house (he was a meth dealer and his house ended up catching on fire because the nigger-rigged meth lab exploded).

Later, in my teenage years, my mom took in a coalburner woman and her black boyfriend. The coalburner was pregnant, and after a few months the nigger left the white woman to go fuck some other female. Later, in my adult life, I lived in a big city where I would have blacks coming up to me begging for money all the time. It was always the same blacks with the same stories. It's the reason I don't carry cash any more.

Plenty of other examples while I was in the military, too. Blacks slacked of more than whites, lied, stole, and were generally violent/stupid fucks. I've seen it all, from childhood to adulthood, and I'm convinced blacks are fucking slightly evolved monkeys. Mostly human, but missing important key qualities that make them eligible to be considered civilized.

Niggers need to go.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.