[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you suffered from unrequited love? How was it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 17

How many of you suffered from unrequited love?
How was it?
>>
It was pretty awful for a while, still feels awful when I remember I had a pretty good chance but fucked it up.
>>
About 5 times personally. Probably the worst thing that can happen to you. Its a feeling in your stomach you cant really describe. It feels like you broke your phone, lost 100 dollar and failed a test at once.
>>
No one has ever loved me back. I can't imagine that feeling, but it must be wonderful.
>>
>>37800888
modern unrequited love is just betas mistaking a girl being nice with feelings. then said beta convinces himself he loves this girl, even though the whole situation is creepy and weird.
>>
>>37801182
>creepy and weird
>aka "he's not Chad"
Fuck off.
>>
File: Hugs.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
Hugs.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
>>37801161
It truly must be incredible. Imagine the smell of a girls hair when you hug her. Imagine how her lips feel on yours, how intense the moment is when you look deep into her eyes.

Typing that out almost killed me
>>
It's just how it goes for me. First bitch was just psycho for my best mate, I know this because everyone she ever dated was close with this guy.

Second strung me along for months and never spoke to me again after I got sick from smashing a huge joint and a can of dark fruits, like a pussy.

I get weird when I like someone. I'm not the same, I'm better off wanking in my dark room
>>
File: darkfeels'.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
darkfeels'.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>37801226
fuck me up

I've played so much scenarios out in my head of the simplest human experiences. It actively pushes me to suicide, knowing I'll never feel the most important feel a human should go through
>>
>>37801208
No, it's creepy and weird to trick yourself you're in love with someone you don't really know.
>>
File: Me.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>>37801282
>tfw I imagine myself cuddling with her under a blanket on a cold winter day and watching a horror movie together
>tfw I imagine myself going through the town with her, holding hands, joking and occasionally kissing
>tfw I imagine myself waking up to her laying on me, looking into my eyes with her hair falling onto my face and asking "Do you love me anon? Because I love you"
>mfw I will never have this
>>
File: Deserved.png (454KB, 697x360px) Image search: [Google]
Deserved.png
454KB, 697x360px
>mfw I missed out on teen love
>>
It was the time of my life that pushed me to improve myself the most. I'm not sure if it exactly counts as unrequited love, since she actually did love me the entire time, but rejected me and told me she had no feelings for me. I was quite happy during that time, since I could interact with her a bunch and I still had hope that I could have a future with her.
>>
>>37800888
I can't say I've ever loved a girl before. Is it really even love if she doesn't even so much as like you in a romantic fashion? Isn't that just infatuation? Maybe I'm wrong but I'm just speaking from personal experience. Never had a gf or a date and I'm 20 yo KHV now.
>>
>>37801226
When you get to a certain point of withdrawal from society you begin to fantasize about just having a conversation with someone who isnt a family member. It only gets worse.
>>
>>37801855
I just want SOMEONE to like me. Doesnt matter if its an ugly guy or a hot girl, I just wish someone told me they appreciate my existance. I'm not even that bad of a person, people just dont give me a chance
>>
File: 1445741094136.jpg (193KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1445741094136.jpg
193KB, 1280x1220px
>>37800888
Once, I'm going through it right now. Makes every other crush I've had (though desu I haven't had that many) feel like a meaningless fleeting attraction. She gave me a lot of motivation to improve myself, and things for me have generally been picking up since I met her. But the thought that I'll never get to be with her, that I'll never get to hold her in my arms, kiss her, generally just do cutesy things with her and tell her how I feel about her is pretty terrible.
>>
>>37800888
it was not reciprocated
>>
File: drive feels.jpg (64KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
drive feels.jpg
64KB, 501x501px
>>37801349
>tfw whenever I drive home late at night I imagine her sitting next to me, seeing her stealing glances at me and smiling out of the corner of my eye
>imagine squeezing her hand affectionately
>imagine seeing the streetlights lighting up her face as we drive by them
>imagine finally kissing her at the end as she giggles and tells me she's been waiting so long for me to do that
>>
>>37802380
that's the definition of unrequited love you spaz
>>
>>37800920
This fucking feel.

I was in a shitty job, desperately trying to find another one, living in a shitty apartment a long-ass distance from my job, hating life in general. And then her company moved into the building and one day she approached my desk to ask some question about the communal printer and holy fuck my eyes must have turned entirely black they dilated so much. I'm fairly sure she was attracted to me for a while but I fucked up by not showing any signs of mutual interest. I am very hesitant to ask anybody in life for anything or show I need anybody. Probably from my fucked up childhood but still it's no excuse now. It's all on me. Eventually I think she dated another guy for a short while but either way she quit her job last year and I haven't seen her since. Still think of her often. Doubt I'll ever meet anybody who appeals to my instincts as much as she did. It's taken a while to do it but I sincerely wish her the best in life now and hope she is happy.
>>
File: IMG_2732.jpg (101KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2732.jpg
101KB, 800x600px
It's a terrible feeling. In fact, it's the reason I'm going to take my life.
>>
>>37800955
For me, 6 times. On my way to the 7th time. I'm doing it just because I've always been told one thing, and one thing only: "You ain't trying hard enough !". This time I'll prove them for one last time that it's impossible for me to find love and finally be put to rest. So help me God.
>>
File: IMG_0791.jpg (50KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
50KB, 480x477px
>>37802682
Me too man, me too...

Fuck you stupid original robot
>>
It was like... Addicted to poison.
>>
I met her in high school and after we started talking it was crazy how connected we were. Ive never met anyone even to this day thats come close to her. It was like something out of a book. We starting dating and were madly in love. I always womdered what i did to deserve someone so perfect who loved me too. Around 1.5 years of dating i started getting into coke. She was going to more parties and drinking and smoking more. I projected my reasons for getting high onto her but she wasnt smoking and driking for the same reason i was. Admitted to her i had a problem with tears in my eyes and she said we should take a break. I managed to change her mind. 1 week later and she went to another party and being stressed and depressed i relapsed told her about it and she said we were on a break and didnt talk to me for 3 days. We ended up breaking up and i went 3 months sober. Then one day i have a dream about her and it wasnt some super romantic dream it was like we were hanging out. Like a memory it seemed so real. Realized i was still in love with her and knew what i lost. Went out the same day and got some painkillers and 4 years later im using meth and heroin, have a warrant, no future, cant remember the last day i was sober or didnt have any suicidal thoughts. Scars on my arms and legs from cutting. I still love her. And now shes in a relationship with one of my best friends from high Scholl. Now im tweaking out on 4chan not sure if i can make it to 2018 before i kill myself. Maybe not even past september. No one to blame but myself. But hey, she seems happy in life so maybe it was for the best
>>
File: IMG_2731.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2731.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
>>37802825
i want to make saber as happy as she can be, but i know if I truly want her to be happy I can never be with her
>>
>>37802894
>falling in love with a fictional character

Just waifu a real girl anon, it hurts more but at least she's real
>>
File: virtualfrog.png (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
virtualfrog.png
189KB, 600x600px
Nah senpai, I'm like 90% sure I'm schizoid because I've never felt love.
>>
>>37801416
Missed out on the inevitable soul crushing end of teen love. You lucky bastard
>>
>>37801511
had the same thing when i was 16

haven't had it since
>>
>>37801904
Shiet id drink a beer with you. Im 22 and i always went for quality of friends as opposed to quantity and now 2 of them moved and the other joined the military. Only friend i have nearbye is a heroin addicted drug dealer i smoke dope with. But hey its something i guess
>>
File: betterwithdicks.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
betterwithdicks.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
>>37800888
Just get a hasubando or waifu and mental illness!

They will always love you back!
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>37802928
I'm sorry but I can't fall in love with any other girl. Saber is the only one I love. She means everything to me. I guess my fate is a tragedy
>>
I got friendzoned by them and realized after being friends for like 4+ years that they would have been terrible for me anyway. But they were ok as a friend.
>>
File: C_E032qV0AAcjrf.jpg (42KB, 750x531px) Image search: [Google]
C_E032qV0AAcjrf.jpg
42KB, 750x531px
I'm bisexual and I fell for my mentor. He's older than me, married and straight. There's no chance on getting together and I'm around him a lot.

It hurts a lot and I get depressed really easily if he doesn't return a phone call the same day or if he ignores messages I text him. He doesn't take whatever this relation/mentorship we have as seriously as I do but it means too much to me to give up.

I didn't have anything in terms of male role models and now that I finally have someone worth a shit helping me it hurts too much to let go. I'm way too attached, I stalk him on Facebook. I want to die.
>>
File: 1497293378570.jpg (326KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497293378570.jpg
326KB, 636x900px
I pretty much only recall having negative emotions. I'm a mad dog.
>>
File: 1495652618061.jpg (88KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1495652618061.jpg
88KB, 546x896px
felt the complete opposite of good man.

>tfw i still dream about her
>>
Yeah, happened to me. There was this girl that was always super nice to me and talked to me a lot. Had quite a few mutual interests, like classical music too, but I am autistic so I didn't know what to do and did nothing.
Throughout the years I watched her fall in love, get rejected, fall in love again and start dating. It was hell, cause she still seened to like me. In the last year it got so bad that I tried to get away from her, but then SHE asked ME out to prom and not her boyfriend. In the end I told her that I loved her and she said she liked me a lot as well, because I'm so unique and mysterious. Well long story short, I said some shitty things to her and tried to kill myself.
After graduation, I never saw her again. That was 7 years ago and it doesn't feel real anymore. Eventually got over it and now I just do whatever, but never fell in love again.
>>
>>37804417
I had a dream about my oneitis last night. It was pretty subtle and I don't remember much of it, but she fell asleep on my shoulder. I woke up around that point and felt very happy surprisingly.

Most of the time though, whenever I dream of my oneitis I wake up really depressed, which is why I prefer nightmares.
>>
File: 1468174978287.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1468174978287.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
All the time. It's shit boyo.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.